President Kamala Harris

maoling

Re: President Kamala Harris

Post by maoling » Fri Feb 24, 2023 1:37 am

Walla Walla Dawg II wrote:
Thu Feb 23, 2023 3:13 pm
maoling wrote:
Tue Feb 21, 2023 2:45 am
Kamala: Judgment at Nuremberg, oops, I mean Munich.

Crimes against Humanity. No trial necessary. You are convicted, Vlad.

Tough talk from the weakest and most incompetent VP in U.S. history.

https://th.bing.com/th/id/R.c5bfeafe639 ... FnlB-S_e5w
You must be to young to remember Dan Quail.
No, I well remember Dan Quayle. He was worthless. Kamala is even more worthless.

And I remember Spiro Agnew also. He pleaded nolo contendere to falsifying his tax returns. Kamala even beats him on the worthless scale.

Walla Walla Dawg II

Post by Walla Walla Dawg II » Fri Feb 24, 2023 2:21 am

maoling wrote:
Fri Feb 24, 2023 1:37 am
Walla Walla Dawg II wrote:
Thu Feb 23, 2023 3:13 pm
maoling wrote:
Tue Feb 21, 2023 2:45 am
Kamala: Judgment at Nuremberg, oops, I mean Munich.

Crimes against Humanity. No trial necessary. You are convicted, Vlad.

Tough talk from the weakest and most incompetent VP in U.S. history.

https://th.bing.com/th/id/R.c5bfeafe639 ... FnlB-S_e5w
You must be to young to remember Dan Quail.
No, I well remember Dan Quayle. He was worthless. Kamala is even more worthless.

And I remember Spiro Agnew also. He pleaded nolo contendere to falsifying his tax returns. Kamala even beats him on the worthless scale.
I find Harris more DANGEROUS than worthless.
All three are worthless.

DanielVogelbach

Post by DanielVogelbach » Fri Feb 24, 2023 2:33 am

The goal of these highly visible politicians is to make people think their lives will change when a new politician is inserted. But, there's never any real significance when these so-called leaders are swapped out.

When it comes to government, the main tool that people have to enact change is non-compliance. Non-compliance in large numbers is the number one threat to government. This can start at the local level, which is why they want you focused on presidents, prime ministers, etc. They don't want you focusing on local non-compliance and self-reliance. They want you believing in the legitimacy of the central authority to rule over you and they want you rooting for your favorite politician to be the next fake leader.

maoling

Post by maoling » Wed May 15, 2024 2:03 am

I forgot about her after the DOC put her in the deep freeze for incompetence and the true embarrassment she is.

But the Ho in Waiting for Joe's job is getting busy, gettin' tough and talkin' raunchy!

https://www.foxnews.com/media/vp-kamala ... g-barriers

Mel Bradford

Post by Mel Bradford » Fri May 17, 2024 4:13 am

How dignified. What does it mean to break the f-ing door down ?

Oh, its the psychology of the oppressed from the mouth of a dolt.

Whenever the liberal stench opens the pie hole out comes class woe/ victimization/ and blame and the call to activism, organization and of course
Kamalas favorite.....group think.

Grandma Lynn

Post by Grandma Lynn » Sun May 19, 2024 8:05 pm

Tell me, why is everything she says
funny, to her? I'm sick of her cackling
over everything. Maybe it's her coverup!

Donn Beach

Post by Donn Beach » Mon May 20, 2024 2:25 am

Something about Rudi that's just amusing, he's got a way about him. Arizona indicted him, served at his birthday party an hour after mocking the AG for failing to do it
In a now-deleted post on X, Giuliani taunted Arizona authorities. “If Arizona authorities can’t find me by tomorrow morning; 1. They must dismiss the indictment; 2. They must concede they can’t count votes,” Giuliani posted Friday night. Accompanying the message was a photo of Giuliani smiling with six others and balloons arranged behind them.

An hour and 14 minutes later, Mayes responded to Giuliani’s post, writing, “The final defendant was served moments ago. @RudyGiuliani, nobody is above the law.”

maoling

Post by maoling » Mon May 20, 2024 5:13 am

Grandma Lynn wrote:
Sun May 19, 2024 8:05 pm
Tell me, why is everything she says
funny, to her? I'm sick of her cackling
over everything. Maybe it's her coverup!
I thought it was pandering at first, but it is way more nefarious than that. Biden needed to ensure his political survival by having a VP who is even more stupid than he is. He has done that with the help of state and federal law enforcement, a power grab of freak appointees, all for personal enrichment, votes and being a tool of the DOC. All while his meth-boy grifter son is about to finally face real charges, not this sham show distraction against Trump.

Joe is the embodiment of career dirty politics for personal gain, with no morals or character or vision, only greed. And a guy who shits his diaper with dementia. Tell me how the Dems will steal this election, because they can't win it square.

Donn Beach

Post by Donn Beach » Mon May 20, 2024 5:54 am

How would having a stupid VP help insure Biden's political survival?

D-train

Post by D-train » Mon May 20, 2024 10:09 am

Donn Beach wrote:
Mon May 20, 2024 5:54 am
How would having a stupid VP help insure Biden's political survival?
If she was competent and Likeable he would have been kicked to the curb by now but they know she has even a lower chance of winning than he does so he stays....not rocket science.

But she was originally picked because she had Indian and Jamaican parents so they were able to say she is Black for some reason.
dt