Good News Coming

HawkBowler 2.0

Good News Coming

Post by HawkBowler 2.0 » Fri Feb 19, 2021 4:45 pm

I noticed that I haven't started a single thread based on positive news with a bright future outlook. I'm a realist and there's not much of that to go around. By all appearances, America has been in melt down mode for several years now. We see the real empire that's in control now. We know how evil they are. Dystopian walking dead apocalypse here we go!

We have lots of people who are still on the progressive thought NWO crazy train for whatever reason. They are like the colonials who argued that we should stay under British control. They insist that following the rules of the Satanists is the right thing to do. They don't realize that they're supporting the argument that people are evil if they don't follow evil. Lennon was right about useful idiots.

The good news when it comes to the progressive useful idiots (who are not evil) ... they will soon be given strong reasons not to support the likes of Clinton, Obama, Schumer, Pelosi. Why? They are Satanists and nobody wants a Satanist to be in charge of anything. Their secrecy is their power. That secrecy is gone.

All of the evidence needed is in the hands of the good leaders around the world now. There's a reason mass dissemination of the NWO vampire crimes hasn't happened. What would be the reaction when people see say Justin Trudeau raping a child or Hillary sacrificing a new born infant? What would happen to them?

People around the world are waking up to true evil. The empire system that has dominated the world going back to ancient Babylonian days is still with us. This last empire had to become a secret, not so secret system of rule. And yes, this empire is held together in alliance by religion, worship, service to the anti-Christ. This last point is very important for people who reject religion all together. It doesn't matter what we believe because we are not in charge. The belief system of the Satanists is what trickles down to us. This is why all of our media and entertainment is saturated with Satanic material and messaging.

So what's the good news already? Well, I had to explain the above because getting rid of the vampires alone creates a completely new world of possibilities.

We have to keep in mind that the Satanists have been at their game of robbing humanity for a very, very long time. During those hundreds of years, they've not only stored up most of the world's hard metal wealth but they also hold the secrets to extraordinary technological advances. Just to get a starting foothold, imagine that where we are now at year 1921 and then imagine that the Satinists are actually at the year 2021. We know that it's many times greater than that because they're holding back quantum scientific discoveries.

So how will we benefit from the take down of the vampires?

*GESARA - universal and inalienable financial rights for all earth people. End to debt slavery
*Quantum Financial System - all transactions traceable, eliminates most fraud and theft
*Crypto currency that is also backed by precious metals gold, silver, ect.

And one that I'm sure Grandma Lynn will appreciate....

*Med Beds - quantum healing machines that heal the body at a molecular level. DNA reconstruction and restoration. Obviously, this technical advance will eliminate the need for hospitals, health care industry, ... maybe even the gym. LOL

The video below gives a good picture of what the technology will look like in practice. I would disregard what the narrator has to say about intergalactic alien sources. Aliens don't exist. We can see with our own understanding how man could create a thing like the holographic healing machine. This is not Star Treky science. If it can be fully explained in theory it can be fully executed for real. We already know about human cloning. There's no reason to think that this technology is not already in man's hands. The question is which ones, right, and will we be able to use it? The answer is yes, it's coming for everyone.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H5aKTsI1NFU

Intergalactic force of light beings! :D

HawkBowler 2.0

Re: Good News Coming

Post by HawkBowler 2.0 » Sun Feb 21, 2021 4:50 pm

QFS may have already been implemented.

https://thebossmagazine.com/quantum-finance/

The New World Order was planning a QFS reset after they locked down the world. China has that QFS system and was ready to launch last week. However, Trump and American allies also created their own QFS backed by precious metals. This change, if it hasn't already happened, should be announced by the end of the month.

Problem for Trump and company is they can't announce the QFS system without announcing that everyone has been under martial law and most of Washington DC is under house arrest.

Interesting times.

Grandma Lynn

Post by Grandma Lynn » Tue Feb 23, 2021 4:17 am

Okay, you're right, I think it would
be wonderful, but there's no money
in it. People get well, and then what?
It was hard for me to understand, as
the sound was bad for my worn out
ears. (Where's that machine when
I need it?)

HawkBowler 2.0

Post by HawkBowler 2.0 » Tue Feb 23, 2021 4:32 pm

Here is some more info on the Holographic Beds:

https://www.weblyf.com/2021/01/jared-ra ... -med-beds/

Normally, I would dismiss something like this because A) I don't believe in aliens and B) this is unbelievable

However, the chatter on this from former intel guys is huge. They say that the technology for building and distributing the beds was released some time ago. So the announcement should be followed by wide spread use of the machines. Sick and dying go first I would imagine.

Question for you Lynn.... what age are you going to choose?