Re: Hunter Plea Deal Gets Scrapped

Post by maoling » Sun Jul 30, 2023 4:02 pm

Grandma Lynn wrote:
Sat Jul 29, 2023 8:24 pm
Can anybody tell me about Hunder's
wife? Is she as bad as the rest of
the family or caught up in all this?
I think she probably isn't innocent
of not knowing. Just bring in the money!
Oh, she's a nice piece of work also:

Hunter Biden began dating his brother’s widow while recovering from a week spent buying crack from a homeless encampment in Los Angeles, according to a new report.

In a candid New Yorker interview with Democratic presidential front-runner Joe Biden’s troubled son, the 49-year-old lawyer explained the origins of his affair with brother Beau’s widow, Hallie, and the rock-bottom drug binge that came beforehand.

Hunter — who had already moved out of his marital home with estranged wife Kathleen over his failure to stay sober — says he became close with Hallie after a 2016 trip with her to the Hamptons and began spending most nights at her house while “sharing a very specific grief” over Beau’s 2015 death.

https://pagesix.com/2019/07/01/hunter-b ... ack-binge/

D-train

Post by D-train » Sun Jul 30, 2023 5:26 pm

The fact that Beau, who was an honorable military man, was the one who got cancer and died and the complete POS Hunter is alive and "well" is more proof that life is not fair....
dt

maoling

Post by maoling » Tue Aug 01, 2023 12:03 am

D-train wrote:
Sun Jul 30, 2023 5:26 pm
The fact that Beau, who was an honorable military man, was the one who got cancer and died and the complete POS Hunter is alive and "well" is more proof that life is not fair....
It's hard to believe that Beau could have been surrounded by such scum in his father, brother, uncles -- the whole family -- and somehow manage to not have dirt on him, but I never heard any.

It's odd.

auroraave

Post by auroraave » Tue Aug 01, 2023 4:08 am

maoling wrote:
Tue Aug 01, 2023 12:03 am
D-train wrote:
It's hard to believe that Beau could have been surrounded by such scum in his father, brother, uncles -- the whole family -- and somehow manage to not have dirt on him, but I never heard any.

It's odd.
But, he does have dirt on him. About six feet of it. :D

D-train

Post by D-train » Tue Aug 01, 2023 10:54 am

auroraave wrote:
Tue Aug 01, 2023 4:08 am
maoling wrote:
Tue Aug 01, 2023 12:03 am
D-train wrote:

It's odd.
But, he does have dirt on him. About six feet of it. :D
Dude! :)
dt

Grandma Lynn

Post by Grandma Lynn » Thu Aug 17, 2023 3:33 am

So is Hunter alone nowadays?
It's said his wife left him.