Dominic Pezzola

D-train

Re: Dominic Pezzola

Post by D-train » Sun Sep 03, 2023 12:22 am

Mel Bradford wrote:
Sun Sep 03, 2023 12:09 am
10 years for breaking a window ?

...and the cop who shot and killed unarmed Ashley Babbitt was awarded full immunity on that very day.

Looks like "justice" to me.
Justice shall come as it always does the unsuspecting will be bewildered yet shall pay for their sins as they always have and should and will........
dt

maoling

Post by maoling » Sun Sep 03, 2023 1:41 am

I still regard Jan. 6 as a four-hour frat party, where a bunch of Deltas protested against Double-Secret Probation.

A big nothing that the Dems have conflated to "Attack on America"" on par with Pearl Harbor or 9/11. And then shamelessly imprisoned every Yay-hoo involved and used it as a tool to try and destroy its political opponents.

It's sickening. Biggest bunch of lying pussies in history.

Mel Bradford

Post by Mel Bradford » Sun Sep 03, 2023 6:10 pm

"Justice shall come as it always does the unsuspecting will be bewildered yet shall pay for their sins as they always have and should and will........"

19 Do not take revenge, my dear friends, but leave room for God’s wrath, for it is written: “It is mine to avenge; I will repay,”[a] says the Lord.
Romans 12:19

Walla Walla Dawg II

Post by Walla Walla Dawg II » Mon Sep 04, 2023 3:52 am

DavidGee24 wrote:
Sat Sep 02, 2023 11:01 pm
Donn Beach wrote:
Sat Sep 02, 2023 8:06 pm
Trump didn't win, Trump's a loser
He went 1-1, which is pretty damn good for a guy who at the time had no business even being a Presidential candidate.
I tend to agree. IT should tell all politicians that we [as citizens] are tired of their shit.

bpj

Post by bpj » Mon Sep 04, 2023 7:26 am

Donn Beach wrote:
Yeah, the billionaire's a loser 🤡

Babysniffing Biden didn't get a record setting number of votes.

Our country's gone. Tyrants have control and are taking political prisoners. Most people are keeping quiet because they've watched people who did nothing wrong being put in prison.

It's obvious where this is all going, everybody has already quietly picked their side whether they know it or not. Acting like everything is peachy and that we have fair elections isn't helping anybody.

When the time comes, you lib gomers will have the smirks wiped off your faces, with prejudice. Except for you of course- you already ran away to where the ladyboys flow like the salmon of the capistrano.

Donn Beach

Post by Donn Beach » Mon Sep 04, 2023 9:36 am

His favorite disparaging remark is to call someone a loser.He lost the election, this whole crazy episode has been about his inability to handle it. He doesn't like losers

on John McCain, at least McCain wasn't a crybaby about it. Took it like an adult
I supported him. He lost. He let us down. But he lost. So I never liked him much after that, because I don't like losers."
Nobody likes a sore loser, from Ramaswamy's appearance on meet the press
Mr Todd asked about one key passage from the book where Mr Ramaswamy appeared to swipe at candidates, like Mr Trump, who couldn’t accept defeat on election day.

“’No one likes a sore loser’,” Todd said, reading from the book. “’That’s one of the worst victimhood complexes of all.’ Are you referring to Donald Trump

Mr Ramaswamy replied: “I referred in that chapter both to Stacy Abrams and to Donald Trump.”

DavidGee24

Post by DavidGee24 » Mon Sep 04, 2023 4:59 pm

D-train wrote:
Sat Sep 02, 2023 11:29 pm
DavidGee24 wrote:
Sat Sep 02, 2023 11:01 pm
Donn Beach wrote:
He went 1-1, which is pretty damn good for a guy who at the time had no business even being a Presidential candidate.
Would have won the M's game thread contest from 2010-2013 with that record four years running....lol
We should have ran one. The winner would have been like the Beast Quake Seahawks. 😄

DavidGee24

Post by DavidGee24 » Mon Sep 04, 2023 5:01 pm

maoling wrote:
Sun Sep 03, 2023 1:41 am
I still regard Jan. 6 as a four-hour frat party, where a bunch of Deltas protested against Double-Secret Probation.

A big nothing that the Dems have conflated to "Attack on America"" on par with Pearl Harbor or 9/11. And then shamelessly imprisoned every Yay-hoo involved and used it as a tool to try and destroy its political opponents.

It's sickening. Biggest bunch of lying pussies in history.
Now that I think about it, the dude in the Viking helmet totally was pulling a Bluto. I wonder if he'll someday get elected Senator too. 😄

douche

Post by douche » Mon Sep 04, 2023 5:49 pm

Mel Bradford wrote:
Sun Sep 03, 2023 12:09 am
10 years for breaking a window ?

...and the cop who shot and killed unarmed Ashley Babbitt was awarded full immunity on that very day.

Looks like "justice" to me.
The double standard is amazing, isn't it?

gil

Post by gil » Tue Sep 05, 2023 3:59 pm

I think comparing Jan 6 to Pearl Harbor or 9/11 is ridiculous. On the other I think saying it was a 4 hour frat party is understating the violence and is ignoring that the intent was to disrupt a step leading to the inauguration of a rightfully-elected president (i.e., Biden).