Trump

D-train

Re: Trump

Post by D-train » Mon Nov 27, 2023 9:00 pm

gil wrote:
Mon Nov 27, 2023 6:26 pm
A friend on mine suggested that Biden should make a challenge to Trump: that BOTH of them take a battery of tests (independently administered) to check for cognitive function. If Biden wouldn't make the challenge, that would show us something. If Trump wouldn't accept, that would show us something.

Or maybe Trump should issue the challenge.

Or Nicky Haley?
Trump should but why would Biden issue a bluff that Trump would call. Oh yeah he is probably idiotic enough to do it...
dt

gil

Post by gil » Mon Nov 27, 2023 9:45 pm

D-train wrote:
Mon Nov 27, 2023 9:00 pm
gil wrote:
A friend on mine suggested that Biden should make a challenge to Trump: that BOTH of them take a battery of tests (independently administered) to check for cognitive function. If Biden wouldn't make the challenge, that would show us something. If Trump wouldn't accept, that would show us something.

Or Nicky Haley?
Trump should but why would Biden issue a bluff that Trump would call. Oh yeah he is probably idiotic enough to do it...
My friend thinks that Biden is not as "impaired" as his critics say. And if he is, he should not be running. Idiotic (politically) is not the same thing as cognitively impaired. Wouldn't it be funny if Biden was better (cognitively) than Trump?

douche

Post by douche » Mon Nov 27, 2023 9:48 pm

People say to me: "You're an academic and you spent your whole life, how did you deal with the 94% of all academics who are left-wing? ... Why are they so left-wing? Do they have tenure? They're exempt from worrying about losing their job? ... Are they idealistic because they deal with words?"

I say, "No, they understand that if you want to get tenure and be promoted and liked, you parrot the majority. If it paid better, they'd be fascists."

Tells you everything you need to know. This shit runs so deep on so many levels, it's almost hard to believe. And for many, it is.

D-train

Post by D-train » Mon Nov 27, 2023 11:14 pm

gil wrote:
Mon Nov 27, 2023 9:45 pm
D-train wrote:
gil wrote:

Or Nicky Haley?
My friend thinks that Biden is not as "impaired" as his critics say. And if he is, he should not be running. Idiotic (politically) is not the same thing as cognitively impaired. Wouldn't it be funny if Biden was better (cognitively) than Trump?
IF
dt

D-train

Post by D-train » Mon Nov 27, 2023 11:17 pm

gil wrote:
D-train wrote:
gil wrote:

Or Nicky Haley?
I honestly question your cognitively abilities if you think that is remotely possible. lol Biden shuffling around like he is in the infirmed Wing of One Flew Over the Cuckoos Nest insane asylum makes Trump seem like a cross between a WWE wrestler and Einstein.
dt

seattlefan-daBronx

Post by seattlefan-daBronx » Tue Nov 28, 2023 3:59 am

Good video DTrain.
Pronouns: Kiss/My/Ass

Coeurd’Alene J

Post by Coeurd’Alene J » Tue Nov 28, 2023 8:31 am

D-train wrote:
Mon Nov 27, 2023 11:17 pm
gil wrote:
D-train wrote:

I honestly question your cognitively abilities if you think that is remotely possible. lol Biden shuffling around like he is in the infirmed Wing of One Flew Over the Cuckoos Nest insane asylum makes Trump seem like a cross between a WWE wrestler and Einstein.
Your friend is an idiot

gil

Post by gil » Tue Nov 28, 2023 7:35 pm

D-train wrote:
gil wrote:
D-train wrote:

I don't know without seeing independent tests. Both Biden's and Trump's physicians say they are good cognitively. Biden's physical addresses his stiff walk and cites arthritis of the spine and neuropathy of the feet.

I find it interesting that there are all these clips of Biden falling, stumbling, etc. And lots of awkward things he says. But then I watch him give a speech and he seems fine.

Meanwhile, there is lots of chatter in left wing spaces about Trump's cognitive decline (kind of mirrors what the right wing places say about Biden) such as Trump seemingly confusing Obama and Biden multiple times (Trump says it was intentional). Also the left wing chatter is that Trump's handlers don't want him to debate because he will embarrass himself.

I don't know what to believe.

D-train

Post by D-train » Tue Nov 28, 2023 8:38 pm

gil wrote:
Tue Nov 28, 2023 7:35 pm
D-train wrote:
gil wrote:

I don't know without seeing independent tests. Both Biden's and Trump's physicians say they are good cognitively. Biden's physical addresses his stiff walk and cites arthritis of the spine and neuropathy of the feet.

I find it interesting that there are all these clips of Biden falling, stumbling, etc. And lots of awkward things he says. But then I watch him give a speech and he seems fine.

Meanwhile, there is lots of chatter in left wing spaces about Trump's cognitive decline (kind of mirrors what the right wing places say about Biden) such as Trump seemingly confusing Obama and Biden multiple times (Trump says it was intentional). Also the left wing chatter is that Trump's handlers don't want him to debate because he will embarrass himself.

I don't know what to believe.
Might I direct you to this obscure right wing website chalk full of Biden Gaffs. Only about 400 examples. lol

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=5894
dt

D-train

Post by D-train » Tue Nov 28, 2023 8:59 pm

The fact that there are dozens of videos in that thread showing Biden appearing to be barely functional that you haven't seen should be definitive proof of the magnitude of MSM bias and cover up of his cognitive decline.
dt