Vaccine vs. Mask

HawkBowler 2.0

Re: Vaccine vs. Mask

Post by HawkBowler 2.0 » Tue Mar 09, 2021 9:22 pm

No... you'll find out soon.... you could find out now, but you refuse to open your mind and look at the evidence...

I'm not crazy. Child eaters like Hillary Clinton are crazy. Anyone drinking the blood of the innocence... yeah, that pretty much represents a no-turning back point.

You can find the video of Hillary and Huma killing a girl if you search the dark web. I haven't done that, but I've heard plenty of people recount what happened and they all tell the same story.

HawkBowler 2.0

Post by HawkBowler 2.0 » Tue Mar 09, 2021 9:26 pm

You have to understand that there are plenty of soldiers who give info but they don't go on CNN.

CNN wouldn't show it

CNN claimed Trump put kids in cages when that was what the cabal was doing underground. Search for pictures if you don't believe. The censors are working over time trying to take everything down... but it goes back up and none of it goes away.

SpokaneCoug

Post by SpokaneCoug » Tue Mar 09, 2021 10:53 pm

HawkBowler 2.0 wrote:
Tue Mar 09, 2021 9:22 pm
No... you'll find out soon.... you could find out now, but you refuse to open your mind and look at the evidence...

I'm not crazy. Child eaters like Hillary Clinton are crazy. Anyone drinking the blood of the innocence... yeah, that pretty much represents a no-turning back point.

You can find the video of Hillary and Huma killing a girl if you search the dark web. I haven't done that, but I've heard plenty of people recount what happened and they all tell the same story.
No, you are crazy man. Hillary Clinton is definitely not a likeable figure. But she isn't a fucking child blood drinker. She's a fucking mother and a loving grandmother.

The 'dark web' is lying to you man. These are people who drink Red Bulls all day, have coke bottle glasses, and tin foil hats. They hide in their Mom's basement and never go out into the light of day b/c they think a satelite is spying on them. Just stop. Work on that slice/hook that you mentioned. It's probably grip and setup related - it's also hard to swing a club with a tin foil hat on so take it off. We can do this man!!

HawkBowler 2.0

Post by HawkBowler 2.0 » Wed Mar 10, 2021 1:29 am

Coug, it's good that you don't know anything about the blood drinkers. I was beginning to wonder about your motives.

Adrenochrome is the most expensive drug on earth. A five year old child costs $50,000. The revenue from child traficking worldwide exceeds the oil industry. Think about what that means for just a second....

Who can afford the habit of eating children?

You have to not only be rich but also powerful in case some of your secrets reach the public. Adrenochrome is a powerful high. The child is tortured and raped to produce adrenaline.

Child sacrifice is nothing new... we just thought it ended hundreds of years ago... little did we know that it's worse than ever in our age. Not just what these evil cabal types do, they are only a few thousand, but they also motivate non-family members to engage in the same activity... usually starting with the molesting of children... getting worse from there.

bpj

Post by bpj » Wed Mar 10, 2021 2:19 am

Calling them vampires and cannibals doesn't do you any favors.

Rituals, sex abuse and adrenochrome are one thing, but you have people picturing a mix of Tom Cruise in Interview with a Vampire and Hannibal.

HawkBowler 2.0

Post by HawkBowler 2.0 » Wed Mar 10, 2021 2:46 am

How could this be real?

Who voted for this... :lol:

HawkBowler 2.0

Post by HawkBowler 2.0 » Wed Mar 10, 2021 2:54 am

bpj wrote:
Wed Mar 10, 2021 2:19 am
Calling them vampires and cannibals doesn't do you any favors.

Rituals, sex abuse and adrenochrome are one thing, but you have people picturing a mix of Tom Cruise in Interview with a Vampire and Hannibal.
I use vampire because I think it's the best label.

They drink blood... even synthetic blood. Have you seen the Netflix series True Blood?

A lot of people will be asking about Tom in that last Kubrick film Eyes Wide Shut. That's total illuminati weirdo stuff there.

Tom Hanks? Blood drinker. Vicious murderer of children.

They have their religious practice to fall back on, but it's really about getting high and being a vampire.

bpj

Post by bpj » Wed Mar 10, 2021 3:02 am

Vampire is far from the best label.

Vampires need it to survive, it's preposterous.

To my understanding people who use adrenochrome do so for the positive effects it is said to have on the body. Anti-aging and whatnot.

Unlikely they enjoy its taste any more than a wheatgrass shot. Making a story too fantastic renders it unbelievable.

You're dealing with very serious issues, I agree. But mischaracterizing it in a way that makes it seem fantastical isn't the best way to present people with your argument imo.

HawkBowler 2.0

Post by HawkBowler 2.0 » Wed Mar 10, 2021 3:08 am

Okay, fair enough... I just want people to get it.

Adrenochrome is a super powerful drug that doesn't have the drag of many of the other drugs like opiates. It's a pure shot of adrenaline. The video of Hillary and Huma, that was recovered by the NYPD when they seized Anthony Weiner's laptop, has one scene with them pulling the girls pituitary gland through her nose and then eating it.

Canabalism... yes
Evil... fuck yeah

We're talking about evil. People don't understand... you have to be evil to understand.

HawkBowler 2.0

Post by HawkBowler 2.0 » Wed Mar 10, 2021 3:11 am

Look, the details of what these people do are horrific. I don't know how the government is going to explain all this. That's probably one of the main reasons for the delay in taking down the MSM. That and they want to keep the illusion going while they continue to round up the bad guys.