I wish we we were all more like this

DanielVogelbach

Re: I wish we we were all more like this

Post by DanielVogelbach » Sun Oct 13, 2019 12:17 am

Moe Gibbs wrote:
Sat Oct 12, 2019 10:01 pm
People who are prone to the SJW Sheeple mentality were the same ones who were mesmerized by Hitler's speeches. I'll bet we'll find these folks the easiest [best] candidates to be hypnotized. When conditions are right, their DNA will be dying off faster than it can proliferate...I hope. Your "compassion" for Illegal Aliens usurps the passion you should be showing for the host population that finds themselves in competition for the limited resources that our host population should be entitled to. If times were equally bad for you. you wouldn't have been so easily brainwashed in school and on TV to have so much White Guilt
This makes the "compassion" you have for Illegal Aliens over your own people [the citizens of MY Society] a despicable traitor to your own people...whether you want to believe this or not.
Oops, I keep forgetting that I'm talking to someone who doesn't pass the classic test of citizenry...and who never will.

Right, I was saying that you believe the message of compassion to be horseshit.

Hitler Germany is a great example. Modern day China is another one. Over and over the cycle repeats. The information is controlled by a small number of people, and they're able to coerce the masses. I don't think it's a matter of specific DNA. I think it's human nature. Gain power. Deceive people. It would be far worse if good wasn't so much stronger than evil.

As for my personal views, I'm no nationalist or politician fan-boy, but I do appreciate some of our relative freedoms in USA. I'm critical, but I'm aware that it could be far worse as there are countless of examples in history as well as modern day. As far as compassion goes, I have compassion for illegal aliens, Trump supporters, the Chinese, everyone. If you're human, then I have compassion for you. I also understand that you're views are the views of your teacher, and as such I'm extremely tolerant everyone's viewpoints. I used to harbor some judgmental ideas about certain groups of people; I thought they were "dumb" or somehow lesser than me, because they had different opinions. I realize now that we're all on the same ride.

Moe Gibbs

Post by Moe Gibbs » Sun Oct 13, 2019 12:48 am

If you die without continuing your bloodline for ANY reason...you will be known to your father, grandfather and for the 50 grandfathers before them as their GENETIC DEAD END.
LOL.

DanielVogelbach

Post by DanielVogelbach » Sun Oct 13, 2019 4:07 pm

Moe Gibbs wrote:
Sun Oct 13, 2019 12:48 am
If you die without continuing your bloodline for ANY reason...you will be known to your father, grandfather and for the 50 grandfathers before them as their GENETIC DEAD END.
LOL.
That's wonderful, Moe. But, I thought you were insinuating that the SJWs are just going to die-off. So, I was responding to that. In terms of how people think, you would probably have more impact implementing 25 universities versus having 25 kids.

Moe Gibbs

Post by Moe Gibbs » Sun Oct 13, 2019 6:48 pm

The way to control how people think is to gain majority control of all forms of mass media as well as their monetary systems..just like members of the extended Rothschild Dynasty have managed to do in much of the world.
This is how you lead your witless, helpless, aimless and clueless flock of brainwashed goyim around by their nose rings.

D-train

Post by D-train » Sun Oct 13, 2019 11:49 pm

Here is proof that Libs can give birth to conservatives.

https://twitter.com/GabrielleCymone/sta ... 1350594562
dt

DanielVogelbach

Post by DanielVogelbach » Mon Oct 14, 2019 12:58 am

Moe Gibbs wrote:
Sun Oct 13, 2019 6:48 pm
The way to control how people think is to gain majority control of all forms of mass media as well as their monetary systems..just like members of the extended Rothschild Dynasty have managed to do in much of the world.
This is how you lead your witless, helpless, aimless and clueless flock of brainwashed goyim around by their nose rings.
Exactly. Control the currency. Control the media. For example, if you watch sports, there's a lot of military recruitment. Also, big budget Hollywood military movies are used to recruit. It's all financed by the central banks and their fractional reserve fiat money ponzi scheme. We're all slaves to the system to some degree. What can you do? My best suggestions are to resist consumerism and debt-spending e.g. pay cash for your car and also move some of your wealth into gold, silver, and bitcoin. BTW, I learned all of this from a dude with a nose ring.

DanielVogelbach

Post by DanielVogelbach » Mon Oct 14, 2019 1:47 am

D-train wrote:
Sun Oct 13, 2019 11:49 pm
Here is proof that Libs can give birth to conservatives.

https://twitter.com/GabrielleCymone/sta ... 1350594562
He's also black. They vote 90% Democrat. Crazy stat, really.

Mel Bradford

Post by Mel Bradford » Mon Oct 14, 2019 2:31 pm

Ellens appeal for civility is genuine.
"For we are not fighting against flesh-and-blood enemies, but against evil rulers and authorities of the unseen world, against mighty powers in this dark world, and against evil spirits in the heavenly places." Ephesians 6

That said, the incivility in America is from obvious quarters....and they are not fueled by the genteel and humorous reflections of a television host. They are fueled by the lies spoken first in secular academia (the American booby hatchery) and everywhere the false philosophies bear their fruit.
When a group of protesters rage after a lone Trump supporter, call him a 'nazzzi' and threaten violence against his person.... we have the specter of mob violence, the literal brown shirts of the Democrat Party, that seem to get a free pass from the DNC and their PR Team known as The Press.

Without the protesters 20 thousand Trump supporters come and go from the Target Center without incident. Somehow, the local press, all the commentators and Mayor Frey himself seem to miss the obvious......because on a certain level, they approve. And there we have the fruit of Consequentialism hand in hand with Machiavellian.....philosophy. From ancient Greece to modern America.

D-train

Post by D-train » Mon Oct 14, 2019 10:41 pm

Interestingly I did NOT see a single criticism of Bush hanging with Ellen from conservatives, only those criticizing Ellen from the "tolerant" left.
dt

Mel Bradford

Post by Mel Bradford » Wed Oct 16, 2019 12:51 pm

Yes, the angst came from the 'tolerant' left. Bush is 'unclean' , 'elitist', and 'Republican'....Ellen violated the code of conduct...