I wish we we were all more like this

Happy as hell

I wish we we were all more like this

Post by Happy as hell » Fri Oct 11, 2019 4:14 am

Ellen Degeneres on George Bush.

“Here's the thing: I'm friends with George Bush. In fact, I'm friends with a lot of people who don't share the same beliefs that I have," DeGeneres continued. "We're all different and I think that we've forgotten that that's okay that we're all different... but just because I don't agree with someone on everything doesn't mean that I'm not going to be friends with them."

http://www.fox13news.com/trending/georg ... preciated-

bpj

Re: I wish we we were all more like this

Post by bpj » Fri Oct 11, 2019 5:24 am

I have zero interest in being friends with any liberal.

They're all effed in the head. Every single one of them. It's how they became liberals. There's no other excuse.

They can all hide it fairly well day to day, but in the end they're all purple haired screaming freakshows, we saw it on the forum just before Trump embarrassed these chumps.

They all show their true colors.

D-train

Post by D-train » Fri Oct 11, 2019 2:22 pm

Happy as hell wrote:
Fri Oct 11, 2019 4:14 am
Ellen Degeneres on George Bush.

“Here's the thing: I'm friends with George Bush. In fact, I'm friends with a lot of people who don't share the same beliefs that I have," DeGeneres continued. "We're all different and I think that we've forgotten that that's okay that we're all different... but just because I don't agree with someone on everything doesn't mean that I'm not going to be friends with them."

http://www.fox13news.com/trending/georg ... preciated-
Yet she is hated on by the far left. I didn't see a single thing criticizing Bush for hanging with her. Only the other way around.
dt

Moe Gibbs

Post by Moe Gibbs » Fri Oct 11, 2019 5:36 pm

Thankfully, many of the Far Left are genetic dead ends. Their damaged DNA will die with them and will not spread.
I'll just flip what Oprah said about Conservatives and say that millions of these mentally ill, freedom hating, big government dependent SJWs will need to die off if we stand any chance as a nation to resist globalization and the shrinking of White America.
IOW...In order to fend off the shrinking of White America I'm hoping that a large segment of White America dies off without reproducing..hmmmm. :roll:

D-train

Post by D-train » Fri Oct 11, 2019 5:54 pm

Moe Gibbs wrote:
Fri Oct 11, 2019 5:36 pm
Thankfully, many of the Far Left are genetic dead ends. Their damaged DNA will die with them and will not spread.
I'll just flip what Oprah said about Conservatives and say that millions of these mentally ill, freedom hating, big government dependent SJWs will need to die off if we stand any chance as a nation to resist globalization and the shrinking of White America.
IOW...In order to fend off the shrinking of White America I'm hoping that a large segment of White America dies off without reproducing..hmmmm. :roll:
Another reason I am ok with abortion.
dt

Moe Gibbs

Post by Moe Gibbs » Fri Oct 11, 2019 6:03 pm

D-train wrote:
Fri Oct 11, 2019 5:54 pm

Another reason I am ok with abortion.
Amen....oops..is it OK to say amen about that..?

D-train

Post by D-train » Fri Oct 11, 2019 6:39 pm

dt

DanielVogelbach

Post by DanielVogelbach » Fri Oct 11, 2019 7:10 pm

There's really no such thing as a "genetic dead end". Pretty much all genes have been staying alive since the advent of agriculture. I don't think the issue is really with the genetics. I think we have perfectly good students, but we miseducate them.

D-train

Post by D-train » Fri Oct 11, 2019 7:57 pm

DanielVogelbach wrote:
Fri Oct 11, 2019 7:10 pm
There's really no such thing as a "genetic dead end". Pretty much all genes have been staying alive since the advent of agriculture. I don't think the issue is really with the genetics. I think we have perfectly good students, but we miseducate them.
Hey I need your picks for the MLB contest. You are near the top of the leaderboard.
dt

Moe Gibbs

Post by Moe Gibbs » Fri Oct 11, 2019 8:10 pm

DanielVogelbach wrote:
Fri Oct 11, 2019 7:10 pm
Seafreak, we've been over this point already. If you fail to continue the 50,000 years worth of breeding that eventually lead you to a childless conclusion to your DNAs history..you are a Genetic Dead End.
We have 1000s of Defective Units in our overpopulated, drug addled society, the likes we've never seen before in man's history, many of which were socially engineered to become the people that they've become...unfit both mentally and physically to continue the bloodline.
Coincidentally so many of these miserable people happen to be SJWs.
Good riddance