All Rifles: 1

DanielVogelbach

Re: I wish we we were all more like this

Post by DanielVogelbach » Fri Oct 11, 2019 8:59 pm

Moe Gibbs wrote:
Fri Oct 11, 2019 8:10 pm
DanielVogelbach wrote:
Fri Oct 11, 2019 7:10 pm
There's really no such thing as a "genetic dead end". Pretty much all genes have been staying alive since the advent of agriculture. I don't think the issue is really with the genetics. I think we have perfectly good students, but we miseducate them.
Seafreak, we've been over this point already. If you fail to continue the 50,000 years worth of breeding that eventually lead you to a childless conclusion to your DNAs history..you are a Genetic Dead End.
We have 1000s of Defective Units in our overpopulated, drug addled society, the likes we've never seen before in man's history, many of which were socially engineered to become the people that they've become...unfit both mentally and physically to continue the bloodline.
Coincidentally so many of these miserable people happen to be SJWs.
Good riddance

So, you're saying birthrates are the highest where the genes are the strongest? Wikipedia says that's Niger, with 6.49 kids per female. Those must be some unbelievably awesome genes. The genes must be terrible in Taiwan where they're only reproducing at 1.13 per female.

Reproducing is easy. Even the weakest genes are able to do it, and that's been the case since the advent of agriculture.

Moe Gibbs

Post by Moe Gibbs » Fri Oct 11, 2019 10:22 pm

DanielVogelbach wrote:
Fri Oct 11, 2019 8:59 pm
So, you're saying birthrates are the highest where the genes are the strongest?

Not at all.
What I am saying is very simple to grasp but all you've got left to do is waste my time by twisting and torque rolling my words.
Our Gene Pool can only be improved ONE DEAD SJW AT A TIME...LOL

DanielVogelbach

Post by DanielVogelbach » Sat Oct 12, 2019 1:16 am

Moe Gibbs wrote:
Fri Oct 11, 2019 10:22 pm
Is political indoctrination genetic? Also, what about homosexuals? They're not able to procreate, and yet we still have lots of them.

Moe Gibbs

Post by Moe Gibbs » Sat Oct 12, 2019 2:12 am

DanielVogelbach wrote:
Sat Oct 12, 2019 1:16 am
Moe Gibbs wrote:
Fri Oct 11, 2019 10:22 pm
Is political indoctrination genetic?
Is there a genetic predisposition to being an easily manipulated, Globalist Agenda conformist Sheeple instead of being more like the independent minded alpha wolf..?
I like to think there is..we see the same characteristics displayed in other species.
It only takes 19 generations of breeding your most docile pairs of wolves to create a whole new species of obedient, servile dogs.

Also, what about homosexuals? They're not able to procreate, and yet we still have lots of them.
There will always be a certain percentage that fluctuates based on environmental conditions...just like what we see in other species of animals. Mother Nature made the sex act more uhhhh...inconvenient for them [insert huge list of male sex specific diseases] for good reason

Grandma Lynn

Post by Grandma Lynn » Sat Oct 12, 2019 2:37 am

The young fellow said it wasn't him.
But he's certainly on something!

DanielVogelbach

Post by DanielVogelbach » Sat Oct 12, 2019 5:01 am

Moe Gibbs wrote:
Sat Oct 12, 2019 2:12 am
Is there a genetic predisposition to being an easily manipulated, Globalist Agenda conformist Sheeple instead of being more like the independent minded alpha wolf..?
I like to think there is..we see the same characteristics displayed in other species.
It only takes 19 generations of breeding your most docile pairs of wolves to create a whole new species of obedient, servile dogs.
Yet after all of recorded human history, we have the SJWs en masse. Keep in mind, there are way more flavors of Sheeple than just SJWs. Sheeple includes all religions, political parties, nations, sports teams, etc. People blindly follow their leaders and what they're taught. It's a very human trait. People go with what they're taught as children. I agree that some people will naturally be more inquisitive about the world and learn more about the manipulation of people, but I disagree that level of enlightenment will give them a better chance to procreate.

Moe Gibbs

Post by Moe Gibbs » Sat Oct 12, 2019 6:13 pm

DanielVogelbach wrote:
Sat Oct 12, 2019 5:01 am

Yet after all of recorded human history, we have the SJWs en masse. Keep in mind, there are way more flavors of Sheeple than just SJWs. Sheeple includes all religions, political parties, nations, sports teams, etc. People blindly follow their leaders and what they're taught. It's a very human trait. People go with what they're taught as children. I agree that some people will naturally be more inquisitive about the world and learn more about the manipulation of people, but I disagree that level of enlightenment will give them a better chance to procreate.
Who cares about all of these other "What Ifs" that you suggest...?
All that matters to me is the very strong pattern I see of SJWs who for one reason, [or several reasons] find themselves to be genetic deadends.
The [[[Social Engineers]]] who launch every style, fad, trend, and custom from their smoke filled board rooms high above Madison Avenue wink at each other knowing full well that their efforts to weaken White Rule in the USA and Europe are paying off.
Right now they are hard at work promoting race mixing in every TV ad, TV program and in Hollywood. Ironically, this very clannish group of [[[Globalist Elite]]] do not subscribe to any of this "diversity is our strength" nonsense in their private lives. Of course a person must be some sort of an "Anti Semite" to take note of this. Just ask any NWO Brainwashed Sheeple about that....LOL.

DanielVogelbach

Post by DanielVogelbach » Sat Oct 12, 2019 8:33 pm

Moe Gibbs wrote:
Sat Oct 12, 2019 6:13 pm
DanielVogelbach wrote:
Sat Oct 12, 2019 5:01 am

Who cares about all of these other "What Ifs" that you suggest...?
All that matters to me is the very strong pattern I see of SJWs who for one reason, [or several reasons] find themselves to be genetic deadends.
The [[[Social Engineers]]] who launch every style, fad, trend, and custom from their smoke filled board rooms high above Madison Avenue wink at each other knowing full well that their efforts to weaken White Rule in the USA and Europe are paying off.
Right now they are hard at work promoting race mixing in every TV ad, TV program and in Hollywood. Ironically, this very clannish group of [[[Globalist Elite]]] do not subscribe to any of this "diversity is our strength" nonsense in their private lives. Of course a person must be some sort of an "Anti Semite" to take note of this. Just ask any NWO Brainwashed Sheeple about that....LOL.
You're contradicting yourself. Your own conclusions suggest that SJWs are prevalent in American society due to control of information rather than genetic evolution. This means that they can all die off, and a new class will still follow in their footsteps. Furthermore, I disagree with the idea that superior genes procreate more often than inferior genes. Affluent people generally procreate less. The number one factor in birthrates is access to birth control. There's also a financial element. In the past you would have kids, so they could work the farm; they were considered a financial asset, but in modern American society they're viewed as a liability.

You're 100% correct that messaging comes from the media. While the messaging doesn't work on everyone, it works on a lot of people including people with high IQs. It's important to understand how humans can be influenced by information, especially when they're young. Think of the "pledge of allegiance". Think of the kids who know what University they want to attend when they're 5 years old because Daddy watches the football game every Saturday. If the system is churning out SJWs today, then it's going to churn out SJWs tomorrow unless you change the system.

My understanding of your grievances is that you don't like the messaging of compassion and unity coming from the left, because you think it's a political ploy to take over nations as part of the NWO Globalist agenda. Well, however you view the status quo, it's exactly where natural selection has brought us. I suppose you could rely on natural selection to take us a different direction with your thinking that a political faction will simply die off, but I don't think that's a realistic plan, since what I think what you're really looking at is information wars.

Moe Gibbs

Post by Moe Gibbs » Sat Oct 12, 2019 10:01 pm

People who are prone to the SJW Sheeple mentality were the same ones who were mesmerized by Hitler's speeches. I'll bet we'll find these folks the easiest [best] candidates to be hypnotized. When conditions are right, their DNA will be dying off faster than it can proliferate...I hope. Your "compassion" for Illegal Aliens usurps the passion you should be showing for the host population that finds themselves in competition for the limited resources that our host population should be entitled to. If times were equally bad for you. you wouldn't have been so easily brainwashed in school and on TV to have so much White Guilt
This makes the "compassion" you have for Illegal Aliens over your own people [the citizens of MY Society] a despicable traitor to your own people...whether you want to believe this or not.
Oops, I keep forgetting that I'm talking to someone who doesn't pass the classic test of citizenry...and who never will.