Post by Grandma Lynn » Thu Oct 31, 2019 2:44 am

DanielVogelbach wrote:
Wed Oct 30, 2019 6:30 pm
D-train wrote:
Wed Oct 30, 2019 5:32 pm
DanielVogelbach wrote:
Wed Oct 30, 2019 4:54 pm

source? quote? or just pure BS?
twitter.com There are literally thousands of examples.
No Democrat is publicly going to say they're disappointed in the successful raid of an ISIS leader. I shouldn't say pure BS... more like pure assumption. But, nonetheless this was a very quick and direct pivot by Grandma Lynn from the headline "ISIS leader dead" to "Trump vs. Democrats".
Anything Trump does or says is game
for the Democrats to contradict!

DanielVogelbach

Re: ISIS leader dead

Post by DanielVogelbach » Thu Oct 31, 2019 3:11 pm

Grandma Lynn wrote:
Thu Oct 31, 2019 2:44 am
Democrats and the left media are obsessed with bashing Trump. You're obsessed with him also. Your posts come across like idolatry.

Grandma Lynn

Post by Grandma Lynn » Fri Nov 01, 2019 2:23 am

DanielVogelbach wrote:
Thu Oct 31, 2019 3:11 pm
Grandma Lynn wrote:
Democrats and the left media are obsessed with bashing Trump. You're obsessed with him also. Your posts come across like idolatry.
Depends who's reading them!

DanielVogelbach

Post by DanielVogelbach » Fri Nov 01, 2019 2:21 pm

Grandma Lynn wrote:
Fri Nov 01, 2019 2:23 am
DanielVogelbach wrote:
Grandma Lynn wrote:
I'm sharing my perspective. From my view, you're naïve, not smart, and idolize Trump. You're probably also a very nice person. Now, go have a Coke and a smile!

bpj

Post by bpj » Fri Nov 01, 2019 3:40 pm

DanielVogelbach wrote:
Fri Nov 01, 2019 2:21 pm
Grandma Lynn wrote:
Fri Nov 01, 2019 2:23 am
DanielVogelbach wrote:

I'm sharing my perspective. From my view, you're naïve, not smart, and idolize Trump. You're probably also a very nice person. Now, go have a Coke and a smile!
From your view Trump is probably in more trouble than Comey, Rosenstein, Strohk and Brennan.

Soon enough you'll be surprised the other way, those clowns are going down.

You seem like a lib that can see what's going on. Yet, do you?

DanielVogelbach

Post by DanielVogelbach » Fri Nov 01, 2019 6:07 pm

bpj wrote:
Fri Nov 01, 2019 3:40 pm

From your view Trump is probably in more trouble than Comey, Rosenstein, Strohk and Brennan.

Soon enough you'll be surprised the other way, those clowns are going down.

You seem like a lib that can see what's going on. Yet, do you?
I haven't paid any attention to all of the Democrats vs. Trump stuff since he was elected. Is this the whole Russia and the election thing? I'm not familiar with Comey, Rosenstein, Strohk, or Brennan. If they're shady characters, then hopefully they do go down.

My focus is mostly on the debt, inflation, taxes, and wars. I also feel like our university system is a scam. Also, if we are to stand as a nation and levy taxes, then we should eliminate insurance companies and have the universal health care. I'm pro choice... anti gun control... that's about it in a nutshell. Buy Bitcoin!

bpj

Post by bpj » Fri Nov 01, 2019 6:18 pm

You'll hear those names soon enough. Sound like a smart guy.

School in general is nothing more than organized daycare to get both parents producing taxes, meanwhile costs rise at a rate that forces both to work due to the ever increasing money supply which leads to inflation.

Students could learn everything they need from ages 8-13 if they actually schooled 6 hours a day instead of so much wasted time, but somehow teachers still send work home for the kid to prove they work.

Homeschoolers are done in one hour a day what takes the daycare schooling system 8 hours a day. It's nothing more than the governments solution of how to get both parents working and paying taxes.

DavidGee24

Post by DavidGee24 » Fri Nov 01, 2019 8:00 pm

Getting back to the sack of crap that's dead, I don't like living in a world where you have to kill people but he had to go. Of course someone else will take his place, either in his organization or elsewhere, but keep fighting the good fight.

And talk about an incredibly dishonorable way to die, getting cornered and blowing yourself up and taking three children with no say in their future with you. No different from bitter divorced fathers or mothers who kill their children. I couldn't imagine being the troops who saw that, the success of the mission probably being superseded by that sight.

DanielVogelbach

Post by DanielVogelbach » Sat Nov 02, 2019 12:40 am

bpj wrote:
Fri Nov 01, 2019 6:18 pm
You'll hear those names soon enough. Sound like a smart guy.

School in general is nothing more than organized daycare to get both parents producing taxes, meanwhile costs rise at a rate that forces both to work due to the ever increasing money supply which leads to inflation.

Students could learn everything they need from ages 8-13 if they actually schooled 6 hours a day instead of so much wasted time, but somehow teachers still send work home for the kid to prove they work.

Homeschoolers are done in one hour a day what takes the daycare schooling system 8 hours a day. It's nothing more than the governments solution of how to get both parents working and paying taxes.
Also the government backs the student loans, so banks are encouraged to loan a 17 year old $100k for school whereas they wouldn't loan the kid that amount for anything else. The University indoctrination is insane as we see every Saturday during football season. And, that's only for the select students that get to go to these institutions. Kids coming out of school with $100k in debt and a piece of paper from one of these scam schools are considered the lucky ones. And to top it all off, every single dollar that the University earns is tax free. The football revenue is tax free. The donations are tax free. They take their money and invest it, and the returns are tax free.

Grandma Lynn

Post by Grandma Lynn » Sat Nov 02, 2019 2:39 am

Daniel, getting off the subject but
must comment on your putting me
down.
I don't "idolize" anyone, I'm probably
sometimes "naive" and as being not
"smart", I think I can chat with the
best of them.
You sound like a kid that an adult
should take over his knee and spank.