ISIS leader dead

Hanjag

Re: ISIS leader dead

Post by Hanjag » Sat Nov 02, 2019 10:49 pm

DanielVogelbach wrote:
Fri Nov 01, 2019 6:07 pm
bpj wrote:
Fri Nov 01, 2019 3:40 pm

From your view Trump is probably in more trouble than Comey, Rosenstein, Strohk and Brennan.

Soon enough you'll be surprised the other way, those clowns are going down.

You seem like a lib that can see what's going on. Yet, do you?
I haven't paid any attention to all of the Democrats vs. Trump stuff since he was elected. Is this the whole Russia and the election thing? I'm not familiar with Comey, Rosenstein, Strohk, or Brennan. If they're shady characters, then hopefully they do go down.

My focus is mostly on the debt, inflation, taxes, and wars.N0---> I also feel like our university system is a scam<----No. Also, if we are to stand as a nation and levy taxes, then we should eliminate insurance companies Yes and have the universal health care Yes. I'm pro choice.yes.. anti gun control.yes.. that's about it in a nutshell. Buy Bitcoin!
The colleges and universities are one of the few advantages the US maintains. The top 100 universities in the world over 1/2 are in the USA. The rising cost of education is the ever expanding administration. Professors are now a minority of paid employees at colleges. I agree that you need people to change the light bulbs, IT, F Aid, guidance councilors, but there are so many wasted jobs. Diversity director(s), etc,,, and of course the forced inclusion of "diversity classes". Even the Nationals from the far east complain about having to take extra "English classes" that others don't. But all in all it is still good but could be better.

D-train

Post by D-train » Sat Nov 02, 2019 11:44 pm

DanielVogelbach wrote:
Sat Nov 02, 2019 12:40 am
bpj wrote:
Fri Nov 01, 2019 6:18 pm
You'll hear those names soon enough. Sound like a smart guy.

School in general is nothing more than organized daycare to get both parents producing taxes, meanwhile costs rise at a rate that forces both to work due to the ever increasing money supply which leads to inflation.

Students could learn everything they need from ages 8-13 if they actually schooled 6 hours a day instead of so much wasted time, but somehow teachers still send work home for the kid to prove they work.

Homeschoolers are done in one hour a day what takes the daycare schooling system 8 hours a day. It's nothing more than the governments solution of how to get both parents working and paying taxes.
Also the government backs the student loans, so banks are encouraged to loan a 17 year old $100k for school whereas they wouldn't loan the kid that amount for anything else. The University indoctrination is insane as we see every Saturday during football season. And, that's only for the select students that get to go to these institutions. Kids coming out of school with $100k in debt and a piece of paper from one of these scam schools are considered the lucky ones. And to top it all off, every single dollar that the University earns is tax free. The football revenue is tax free. The donations are tax free. They take their money and invest it, and the returns are tax free.
I graduated with zero debt. It wasn't that difficult.
dt

Hanjag

Post by Hanjag » Sun Nov 03, 2019 2:09 am

I go to a state school undergrad is a bit over 10K for tuition alone and not including for summer term.in
2009 it was $7600/ year,
2000 $ 3650
1990 $ 1950
1980 $ 686

A bit of a different world if you look back at it.

DanielVogelbach

Post by DanielVogelbach » Sun Nov 03, 2019 2:29 am

D-train wrote:
Sat Nov 02, 2019 11:44 pm

The prices have skyrocketed. It's a predatory system. 1.49 trillion worth of student debt on the books. They loan it out like candy, because the government backs the loans in case the kids default. Where does all the money go? Some of these sports NCAA programs are larger than professional franchises, and all of the revenue is tax free.

If more students tried to get their degrees on the cheap, then it might help to lower costs overall as the schools compete for tuition money. But, currently, these esteemed institutions have everyone wrapped around their fingers. I see so many grown men in corporate America that have in depth knowledge of their alma mater's football team. The universities are like little mini religions.

In-state tuition for UW is $17k, then you add in books... All tax free to the school. Then, consider they have all that tax free football revenue coming in. These schools are engrained into the fabric of our financial system, which just so happens to be a fiat money pyramid scheme.

D-train

Post by D-train » Sun Nov 03, 2019 2:50 am

Hanjag wrote:
Sun Nov 03, 2019 2:09 am
I go to a state school undergrad is a bit over 10K for tuition alone and not including for summer term.in
2009 it was $7600/ year,
2000 $ 3650
1990 $ 1950
1980 $ 686

Yeah I graduated in 1990. I guess that have to pay all those Elizabeth Warren type Professors 400k a year these days.
dt

D-train

Post by D-train » Sun Nov 03, 2019 2:52 am

DanielVogelbach wrote:
Sun Nov 03, 2019 2:29 am
D-train wrote:
Sat Nov 02, 2019 11:44 pm

The prices have skyrocketed. It's a predatory system. 1.49 trillion worth of student debt on the books. They loan it out like candy, because the government backs the loans in case the kids default. Where does all the money go? Some of these sports NCAA programs are larger than professional franchises, and all of the revenue is tax free.

If more students tried to get their degrees on the cheap, then it might help to lower costs overall as the schools compete for tuition money. But, currently, these esteemed institutions have everyone wrapped around their fingers. I see so many grown men in corporate America that have in depth knowledge of their alma mater's football team. The universities are like little mini religions.

In-state tuition for UW is $17k, then you add in books... All tax free to the school. Then, consider they have all that tax free football revenue coming in. These schools are engrained into the fabric of our financial system, which just so happens to be a fiat money pyramid scheme.
Yeah its amazing that nobody ever suggests cost controls with Universities like they do with Pharma companies. Harvard has a $40+ billion endowment. The act like it is impossible for them to be less expensive so tax payers have to fix everything to free tuition and debt forgiveness.
dt

D-train

Post by D-train » Sun Nov 03, 2019 2:57 am

DanielVogelbach wrote:
Fri Nov 01, 2019 2:21 pm
Grandma Lynn wrote:
Fri Nov 01, 2019 2:23 am
DanielVogelbach wrote:
Thu Oct 31, 2019 3:11 pm

Democrats and the left media are obsessed with bashing Trump. You're obsessed with him also. Your posts come across like idolatry.
Depends who's reading them!
I'm sharing my perspective. From my view, you're naïve, not smart, and idolize Trump. You're probably also a very nice person. Now, go have a Coke and a smile!
So you call someone not smart and naive and then admit you are ignorant to the fact that Democrats demonize Trump when it has been on every network and news website 24/7 for the past 1000 days???? :lol: :lol: :lol: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :shock: :shock: :shock:
dt

DavidGee24

Post by DavidGee24 » Mon Nov 04, 2019 7:08 am

Wait...what's this thread about again?

D-train

Post by D-train » Mon Nov 04, 2019 11:25 pm

DavidGee24 wrote:
Mon Nov 04, 2019 7:08 am
Wait...what's this thread about again?
Free college for terrorists.
dt

Coeurd’Alene J

Post by Coeurd’Alene J » Tue Nov 05, 2019 3:14 pm

Hanjag wrote:
Sun Nov 03, 2019 2:09 am
2009 it was $7600/ year,
2000 $ 3650
1990 $ 1950
1980 $ 686

Not really. My first house lakefront in 1980 on a local lake was $40,000. It’s worth now probably $4-500,00. I worked 2 jobs in college to survive and had to quit both the final quarter to study for state and national boards. You can manage anything in life once you set your goals..... The trouble I see is some just wait for a hand out......
My parents provided no help...nothing and I was debt free the day I graduated.