ANTIFA Unmasked

Moe Gibbs

ANTIFA Unmasked

Post by Moe Gibbs » Thu Dec 05, 2019 1:05 pm

This is a subject that has interested me the past few years. Facial recognition technology has helped round up and lock up several Liberal Fascist ANTIFA Agents, even those who hide behind scarfs.
Of course their social media involvement helps to make positive IDs possible. While looking at the profiles of some Portland ANTIFA members I stumbled across this character profile that one of them had on file at a dating website.
It was so cartoonishly stereotypical I had to share it. Don't know what some of those acronyms and descriptors are...[I'm proud to say... :lol: ]

"INFJ, goth, hippie, SJW, gamer, artist, nerd, witch?, pansexual, female but gender fluid, demisexual, empath, 420 and tabs friendly, mental health awareness. Kink+/Sex+. Tattoos and piercings. I prefer lager over an IPA. Horror, scifi, stand up comedy, Marvel, Dungeons and Dragons, MTG, coffee, metal, rock, indie, folktronica, dubstep, trip hop, electropop, alternative pop, jazz, swing, blues, 60's-90's, chillstep, global bass, psywave

Not DTF/FWB. No hookups.
Looking to actually date with goals of long term. I'm looking for a best friend and a partner. Preferably monogamous.

If you do hard drugs or love Trump, please do not message me. I'm just not looking for the problems these things will cause for me right now. I see the hypocrisy because I smoke weed daily, and trip with tabs once in a blue moon, but that's literally it so if you do anything other than 420 and/or psychedelics, I don't want that energy in my space, sorry. ✌️

**Employment: I am currently on disability for mental health. Before this, I worked in IT for 6yrs, and before that I was a makeup artist and a special needs students tutors assistant. I am bipolar one with manic depression, severe anxiety disorder, and mild OCD. I take medicine, have medicinal cannabis, and go to my doctors. I pay all my own bills fine and I am not in any debt or struggling financially. In the meantime, I'm focusing on my art and I'm a professional tarot reader. I'm creating my own tarot deck to sell too. Just a heads up." 👍

This NWO brainwashed Shithead must have been one of the millions of Lost Sheep who sobbed for days, vowed to flee to Canada and clogged up the suicide hotlines after Hillary lost....then she became a brick throwing "NAZI Hunter" for ANTIFA......LOL.

Grandma Lynn

Re: ANTIFA Unmasked

Post by Grandma Lynn » Fri Dec 06, 2019 4:14 am

This is scary! Wonder how many are
around us.

Moe Gibbs

Post by Moe Gibbs » Fri Dec 06, 2019 8:44 pm

This is just the Tip Of The Iceberg Grandma Lynn.
Many of these kids were improperly raised by Doper Parents of the "Baby Boomer Generation" and also the "Nintendo Baby Generation" [Nintendo Babies were born in the 1980s]. The Nintendo Babies are raising even more mass media brainwashed, drug dependent, self indulgent children than any generation that came before them.
Life is absolute culture shock to these pathetically raised kids once they are forced to leave the sterile safety of Mommie's living room and then venture out into a world where fair competition for limited resources terrifies them so.
These spoiled brats meet this harsh reality with angst and anger. They are so easily sold on a government that promises entitlements and easy living for anyone who shows up to claim their prize.
In their warped minds, even an unlimited number of Illegal Aliens are entitled. Ask any of them if they care about the host population of Americans that find themselves competing for jobs, housing and quality of life with millions of Illegal Aliens and they have no answer for that.
Their thought process does not run that deep because their [[[PROGRAMMERS]]] have not trained them WHAT TO THINK ABOUT THAT.

DavidGee24

Post by DavidGee24 » Fri Dec 06, 2019 11:46 pm

So I Googled "Images of Antifa women" and they all have Crazy Face. Kind of a good thing in a way, you always want to know where the crazy ones are.

Sibelius Hindemith

Post by Sibelius Hindemith » Sun Dec 08, 2019 1:19 am

Wasn't it being reported about 8 months ago that Trump was considering placing the official label of Domestic Terrorist Group on Antifa? What happened with that? Did some lefist activist judge on the 9th Circuit Court threaten to shoot it down?

Moe Gibbs

Post by Moe Gibbs » Sun Dec 08, 2019 4:24 am

I imagine whoever / whatever was funding ANTIFA.... pulled the plug on ANTIFA.
George Soros has indelible ties to ANTIFA that not even Soros funded SNOPES dares to deny.

Funny how ANTIFA [Anti Fascism] is a Liberal masterminded organization that surfaced AFTER the best selling book "Liberal Fascism" came out and exposed the ever growing liberal fascist agenda.
Dictionaries also modified their definitions of fascism [after the book came out] to make it sound like fascism can only be be a conservatives' ideology.

Sibelius Hindemith

Post by Sibelius Hindemith » Sun Dec 08, 2019 6:00 am

I swear, if there was a conservative George Soros out there (and none of the conservative billionaires come close) he would have been offed by the Clinton cabal. How does this guy get away with it?

DavidGee24

Post by DavidGee24 » Mon Dec 09, 2019 5:23 pm

Sibelius Hindemith wrote:
Sun Dec 08, 2019 1:19 am
Wasn't it being reported about 8 months ago that Trump was considering placing the official label of Domestic Terrorist Group on Antifa? What happened with that? Did some lefist activist judge on the 9th Circuit Court threaten to shoot it down?
Probably because they don't exactly create terror with their face-to-fist fighting technique. https://www.dailymail.co.uk/video/news/ ... ntiFA.html

Sibelius Hindemith

Post by Sibelius Hindemith » Tue Dec 10, 2019 5:21 am

I was thinking more along the lines of the "incident" at Tucker Carlson's home...

https://www.kusi.com/antifa-mob-targets ... r-carlson/