Down Goes Rosenstein, Continued

ddraig

Re: Down Goes Rosenstein, Continued

Post by ddraig » Sun Jul 05, 2020 4:23 pm

If I were Bill Barr, I'd be camped out next to her cell with my cell phone (no pun intended) recording every word spoken by her and I would have been doing it beginning last Wednesday. I would assign triple the number of guards and cameras on her at all times. Even when she needs to use the restroom for any reason. I would make it known to her that it is my responsibility to keep her safe and the more information she can give me will reduce the time she will be incarcerated as well as contribute to her safety. I'd also have a cot set up where I can sleep close by. And I'd have my federal security detail with me as well. This suspect would have all the security I could muster.

Grandma Lynn

Post by Grandma Lynn » Mon Jul 06, 2020 2:46 am

ddraig wrote:
Sun Jul 05, 2020 4:23 pm
If I were Bill Barr, I'd be camped out next to her cell with my cell phone (no pun intended) recording every word spoken by her and I would have been doing it beginning last Wednesday. I would assign triple the number of guards and cameras on her at all times. Even when she needs to use the restroom for any reason. I would make it known to her that it is my responsibility to keep her safe and the more information she can give me will reduce the time she will be incarcerated as well as contribute to her safety. I'd also have a cot set up where I can sleep close by. And I'd have my federal security detail with me as well. This suspect would have all the security I could muster.
She could be poisoned.
Who's cooking her food? :roll:

HawkBowler 2.0

Post by HawkBowler 2.0 » Mon Jul 06, 2020 4:51 am

ddraig wrote:
Sun Jul 05, 2020 4:23 pm
Somebody should have put you in charge of Epstein's stay in federal custody.

How many things have to go wrong for somebody to die under maximum surveillance and security?

Put Maxwell on live feed Youtube or something. Don't we all deserve the peace of mind. Check on her before going to bed.

HawkBowler 2.0

Post by HawkBowler 2.0 » Thu Jul 09, 2020 11:00 pm

The Durham probe was supposed to be completed by the end of June. Now they don't think they will be able to finish by the end of the summer, and it might not be done until after the election.

Trump is pissed... he went on a twitter storm earlier today.
Donald J Trump wrote:We have a totally corrupt previous Administration, including a President and Vice President who spied on my campaign, AND GOT CAUGHT...and nothing happens to them. This crime was taking place even before my election, everyone knows it, and yet all are frozen stiff with fear....
All roads lead back to Obama and Biden. So if they win the election, will the Durham report ever be released? It's like asking whether all the documents on the Kennedy assassination will ever be released. Trump said he would release the documents if he became president, then when he saw them, he decided to punt until 2025 when he knew that he wouldn't be in office. Some information just never comes out.

I'm thinking that the crimes and corruption are so massive and include so many people at the top (from both sides of the aisle). It's easier to sabotage Trump's reelection than it is to take down all of these heavy weights who control the media.

Barr and Durham need to do something. This is bullsh*t. Comey told several lies to investigators and congress. Indict him for perjury and see where it leads. Isn't that the way Mueller rolled. Time to use the same tactics.... especially on that smug Strzok. See how well they hold up to the Nazi treatment. My bet is that they are wimps compared Stone and Manafort. They would fold on Obama right away.... and yet nothing happens.

ddraig

Post by ddraig » Fri Jul 10, 2020 3:34 pm

I think all the roads lead back to the Clintons. The grand design had the smartest woman in the world, no, not Oprah, winning the 2008 election. When she didn't, she allied herself with Obama, showing him how to co-opt the DOJ and thus ensuring her ascendancy to the Queenship. But Trump got in the way.

Now things are going backwards. Barr has counted out prosecuting Obama and Biden and I happen to agree. Its the Legacy that counts with those two. Going down as the worst administration we've ever had. Lower even than James Buchanan. But prosecuting the Clintons? That's still on the table.

Oh, and once Gen. Flynn is exonerated, put him in charge of the FBI.