Biden
35%
There will be a tie and they will be co-president
No votes

Total votes: 23

HawkBowler 2.0

Re: Who will win the presidential election

Post by HawkBowler 2.0 » Tue Nov 24, 2020 2:59 am

The first battle of the new civil war has to be Georgia.

That's where all the money and politics are focused at the moment. The Repubs need 1 of 2 Senate races, the Dems need both for control.

But this runoff consuming the political world is focused is contingent on the validity of this past election. In other words, it's already decided that Trump has lost the state and the two Republican Senate candidates didn't receive enough votes to avoid a runoff. However, this runoff race doesn't happen until January. Depending on Trump's legal pursuits, the vote could be in a different place by then... maybe to the point where Trump and the Republican candidates win outright without the need for a runoff.

A tender spot to attack for patriots is Aunt Jamima Abrams and her extensive vote by mail fraud system. In the last election, they collected thousands of ballets at the post office. Mail in ballots are not supposed to go to a PO box. The Abrams cheats worked their way around that by adding apartment and suite numbers to the address line. The post office doesn't read the extra, meaningless, postal marks, they stop at PO Box #... To the GA voting system, it looks like a resident address when the true destination is a ballot harvesting PO box.

There are so many layers to the Democrats fraud machine. Truly astounding. They used air, ground and marine forces on this one. Cheating six ways to Sunday. Take your pick.

A question at this point: if Georgia is still in doubt as to whether the last election was legitimately tabulated, how can we have confidence in the runoff that will decide... really... the fate of the free world?

bpj

Post by bpj » Tue Nov 24, 2020 3:35 am

Sounds like all eyes are on Georgia. They're getting an audit/recount. Should show how the rest would go.

If you believe entheos, which I do, the coming Georgia filings will give clarity to those who are unsure.

https://twitter.com/KelemenCari/status/ ... 14945?s=09
Attachments
Screenshot_20201123-193235_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20201123-193235_Twitter.jpg (164.66 KiB) Viewed 328 times
Screenshot_20201123-193207_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20201123-193207_Twitter.jpg (162.03 KiB) Viewed 328 times

bpj

Post by bpj » Tue Nov 24, 2020 3:46 am

Another interesting point for those of us who believe this is actually going somewhere:
Attachments
Screenshot_20201123-194524_Twitter.jpg

HawkBowler 2.0

Post by HawkBowler 2.0 » Tue Nov 24, 2020 3:53 am

Well... here's to hoping that a full recount/audit exposes the fraud.

Georgia is one of the half dozen states that allowed late ballot collecting. My belief is that they're all lying in terms of how many ballots were collected after November 3rd. In PA they were under SCOTUS order to set those votes aside. However, there are already affidavits from people claiming that ballots were systematically back dated. PA is only claiming some 20,000. Yeah right... they had a 700,000 Trump vote lead to over come. These Nazis back dated and mixed ballots cast after the election to the general pool.

It is not just a matter of curiosity to ask why certain states took a week to count all their votes while the rest of the country was done on election day.

This is why 47% of registered voters (Democrat and Republican) think that fraud occurred in the 2020 election.

Biden is, by definition, an illegitimate president elect if he doesn't fix the above number. People like Donn and gil can make their predictions... and even be right... that's not going to change the conflict. Either the allegation of fraud are proven to be fantasy conspiracy theory or there's actual validity to the claims that are now growing legion by the day.

Donn Beach

Post by Donn Beach » Tue Nov 24, 2020 5:47 am

Rush Limbaugh, exactly, at some point they have to be able to back up their accusations with something tangible, its just accusation after accusation
"The problem with that press conference last week, folks, it goes way beyond Sidney Powell," Limbaugh said. "You call a gigantic press conference like that, one that lasts an hour, and you announce massive bombshells, then you better have some bombshells," said the syndicated host who is heard on nearly 600 stations.

Limbaugh noted that the press conference needed to offer more than "a hacker who can tell us, 'Yep, everything these guys have said is true. I've looked into it, I've run the software, I've hacked this, I've hacked that.' Even put him behind a screen to protect his identity, but you don't- you can't- I've talked to so many people who were blown away by it, by the very nature of the press conference, but they promised blockbuster stuff and then nothing happened. And that's just- that's not- well, it's not good if you're gonna promise blockbuster stuff like that."
Cris Cristy..its all about fraud until they get in a courtroom, and then its no longer about fraud
“Listen, I’ve been a supporter of the president, I voted for him twice but elections have consequences and we cannot continue to act as if something happened here that didn’t happen,”
“They allege fraud outside of the courtroom but when they go inside the courtroom they don’t plead fraud and they don’t argue fraud,” Christie said, adding “you have an obligation to present the evidence, the evidence has not been presented.”
Lamar Alexander
"Since it seems apparent that Joe Biden will be the president-elect, my hope is that President Trump will take pride in his accomplishments, put the country first and have a prompt and orderly transition to help the new administration succeed. When you are in public life, people remember the last thing you do."

bpj

Post by bpj » Tue Nov 24, 2020 6:37 am

We all agree it needs to be backed up in court.

Some of us realize that happens in the next few weeks, not on Tuckers show.

There is plenty of evidence available and more coming it sounds.

You stupid libs can take your dumbass "show me the evidence" argument and shove it right up your russian-collusion-holes.

The evidence will be available when the cases are going or resolved. Until then stfu about it. There was no evidence of Russian collusion or any of the other hoaxes yet you idiots went full bore on it. Just stfu until January 20th with the weak arguments.

IStillLoveTheMs

Post by IStillLoveTheMs » Tue Nov 24, 2020 7:03 am

bpj wrote:
Tue Nov 24, 2020 6:37 am

You stupid libs can take your dumbass "show me the evidence" argument and shove it right up your russian-collusion-holes.

The evidence will be available when the cases are going or resolved. Until then stfu about it. There was no evidence of Russian collusion or any of the other hoaxes yet you idiots went full bore on it. Just stfu until January 20th with the weak arguments
Little testy there BPJ.

You doin alright?

Not a great last couple days for your effort, eh?

Why isn't this lady helping? Where are the angels from Africa?

PRAY TO ENTHEOS AND SHIRTLESS PUNDIT!!!!

bpj

Post by bpj » Tue Nov 24, 2020 7:18 am

IStillLoveTheMs wrote:
Tue Nov 24, 2020 7:03 am
bpj wrote:

The evidence will be available when the cases are going or resolved. Until then stfu about it. There was no evidence of Russian collusion or any of the other hoaxes yet you idiots went full bore on it. Just stfu until January 20th with the weak arguments
Little testy there BPJ.

You doin alright?

What hasn't looked good?

Getting the PA appeal? Or them making clear that Sidney Powell was working for the people, not Trump?

All seems positive to me. I understand how your tiny mind interpreted it though, yes. Exactly how your tv box made you think.

Just like every time a liberal circuit judge rules on a case, you losers take a victory lap.

It's making you people look like fools to keep demanding evidence before their days in court like that's how it works. Same thing I've said all along, see you January 20th.

IStillLoveTheMs

Post by IStillLoveTheMs » Tue Nov 24, 2020 7:28 am

bpj wrote:
Tue Nov 24, 2020 7:18 am
IStillLoveTheMs wrote:
Tue Nov 24, 2020 7:03 am
bpj wrote:

Little testy there BPJ.

You doin alright?

What hasn't looked good?

Getting the PA appeal? Or them making clear that Sidney Powell was working for the people, not Trump?

All seems positive to me. I understand how your tiny mind interpreted it though, yes. Exactly how your tv box made you think.

Just like every time a liberal circuit judge rules on a case, you losers take a victory lap.

It's making you people look like fools to keep demanding evidence before their days in court like that's how it works. Same thing I've said all along, see you January 20th.
PRAY TO ETHANOS AND SHIRTLESS PUNDIT.

THE DOMINO IS ABOUT TO FALL.

IT'S COMING, JUST YOU WAIT AND SEE.

THE ANGELS ARE COMING FROM AFRICA.

30+ JUDGES HAVE THROWN US OUT BECAUSE THEY'RE TINY MIND LIBS

EVIDENCE? WE HAVE ETHANOS AND SHIRTLESS PUNDIT!!!

STATES CERTIFYING? NAY! WE HAVE THE FACTS ON OUR SIDE!!!!

TRANSITIONING TO THE BIDEN TEAM! YOU BET! ALL APART OF THE PLAN!!! TRUMP IS ALWAYS 3 STEPS AHEAD!!!

bpj

Post by bpj » Tue Nov 24, 2020 8:54 am

See you January 20th Chuckles!

My news sources could have been Big Bird and been more accurate than yours since 2016 whether you like it or not.

It is sad that people on Twitter are right more often than CNN though. I'll give it to you. Terrible state of affairs with the fake news networks.

Sad you muppets can't distinguish that fact.

The fake Russian collusion, the peepee tapes, the Ukraine phone call, no, all that is forgiven. Honest mistakes... The people who say government is corrupt enough to rig an election, THEY'RE the conspiracy theorists.

"Show us the evidence!" they scream, after four years of #resisting with Russian collusion witch hunts, and STILL with no evidence.

You muppets can't even see how backwards they have you. See you January 20th loser!

It's adorable that you think states are actually certified and Bidens team will actually be transitioning 🤣🤣🤣.