Death rate for the WuHuFlu

Coeurd’Alene J

Re: Death rate for the WuHuFlu

Post by Coeurd’Alene J » Wed Jan 27, 2021 11:37 pm

Why is LA opening at the height of the death rate?

Does anyone here think we have crossed over the hump and are in full recovery

Where is Joe’s COVID plan that he promised in October?

D-train

Post by D-train » Wed Jan 27, 2021 11:53 pm

Coeurd’Alene J wrote:
Wed Jan 27, 2021 11:37 pm

Right here. The can't do anything plan. He stole it for M's ownership.

https://twitter.com/dcexaminer/status/1 ... 4432121858
dt

gil

Post by gil » Thu Jan 28, 2021 1:55 am

Coeurd’Alene J wrote:
Wed Jan 27, 2021 11:37 pm

Where is the plan?

• From the White House website: https://www.whitehouse.gov/priorities/covid-19/

• From the Biden campaign (not sure of the date): https://joebiden.com/covid-plan/

Look: I voted for Biden but I don't consider myself a partisan on his behalf. If he does lousy stuff, I'll call him out on it just as I called out the last 4 presidents. But I believe we have to rely on facts, not baseless assertions, and I hope that people who voted for Trump will do the same. I leave room for people to argue that it's not a good plan, but it looks like a plan to me.

BaseHitDerby

Post by BaseHitDerby » Wed Feb 10, 2021 2:52 am

CDC illegally inflated the COVID fatality number by at least 1,600 percent as the 2020 presidential election played out, according to a study published by the Public Health Initiative of the Institute for Pure and Applied Knowledge. The study, “COVID-19 Data Collection, Comorbidity & Federal Law: A Historical Retrospective,” was authored by Henry Ealy, Michael McEvoy, Daniel Chong, John Nowicki , Monica Sava, Sandeep Gupta, David White, James Jordan , Daniel Simon, and Paul Anderson.”

“The groundbreaking peer-reviewed research…asserts that the CDC willfully violated multiple federal laws including the Information Quality Act, Paperwork Reduction Act, and Administrative Procedures Act at minimum. (Publishing Journal – Institute for Pure and Applied Knowledge / Public Health Policy Initiative) Most notably, the CDC illegally enacted new rules for data collection and reporting exclusively for COVID-19 that resulted in a 1,600% inflation of current COVID-19 fatality totals,” the watchdog group All Concerned Citizens declared in a statement provided to NATIONAL FILE, referring to the Institute for Pure and Applied Knowledge study.

“The research demonstrates that the CDC failed to apply for mandatory federal oversight and failed to open a mandatory period for public scientific comment in both instances as is required by federal law before enacting new rules for data collection and reporting. The CDC is required to be in full compliance with all federal laws even during emergency situations. The research asserts that CDC willfully compromised the accuracy and integrity of all COVID-19 case and fatality data from the onset of this crisis in order to fraudulently inflate case and fatality data,” stated All Concerned Citizens.”

“On March 24th the CDC published the NVSS COVID-19 Alert No. 2 document instructing medical examiners, coroners, and physicians to deemphasize underlying causes of death, also referred to as pre-existing conditions or comorbidities, by recording them in Part II rather than Part I of death certificates as “…the underlying cause of death are expected to result in COVID-19 being the underlying cause of death more often than not.” This was a major rule change for death certificate reporting from the CDC’s 2003 Coroners’ Handbook on Death Registration and Fetal Death Reporting and Physicians’ Handbook on Medical Certification of Death, which have instructed death reporting professionals nationwide to report underlying conditions in Part I for the previous 17 years. This single change resulted in a significant inflation of COVID-19 fatalities by instructing that COVID-19 be listed in Part I of death certificates as a definitive cause of death regardless of confirmatory evidence, rather than listed in Part II as a contributor to death in the presence of pre-existing conditions, as would have been done using the 2003 guidelines. The research draws attention to this key distinction as it has led to a significant inflation in COVID fatality totals. By the researcher’s estimates, COVID-19 recorded fatalities are inflated nationwide by as much as 1600% above what they would be had the CDC used the 2003 handbooks,” stated All Concerned Citizens.

And, still, there is MORE! Last spring the CDC created covid-19-exclusive rules that violated federal law by outsourcing data collection rule development and wrote new rules to count probable cases without any definitive proof of infection. The new rules also allowed tracers to practice medicine without a license while disallowing any measures to be put in place to prevent a patient from being counted multiple times:

“Then on April 14th, the CDC adopted additional rules exclusive for COVID-19 in violation of federal law by outsourcing data collection rule development to the Council of State and Territorial Epidemiologists (CSTE), a non-profit entity, again without applying for oversight and opening opportunity for public scientific review. On April 5th the CSTE published a position paper Standardized surveillance case definition and national notification for 2019 novel coronavirus disease (COVID-19) listing 5 CDC employees as subject matter experts. This key document created new rules for counting probable cases as actual cases without definitive proof of infection (section VII.A1 – pages 4 & 5), new rules for contact tracing allowing contact tracers to practice medicine without a license (section VII.A3 – page 5), and yet refused to define new rules for ensuring that the same person could not be counted multiple times as a new case (section VII.B – page 7),” stated All Concerned Citizens.
Peer-reviewed article with over 100 citations. The fuckin left break laws and are willing to tear down a country to remove Trump from office.

D-train

Post by D-train » Wed Feb 10, 2021 1:14 pm

New cases falling off a cliff for the past month.......shocking :|

https://covid.cdc.gov/covid-data-tracke ... rendscases
dt

maoling

Post by maoling » Wed Feb 10, 2021 2:55 pm

Peer-reviewed article with over 100 citations. The fuckin left break laws and are willing to tear down a country to remove Trump from office.

That was a shocking article. It goes to show you how truly terrified the left is of an outsider in power from the right. And further, how truly treacherous they are in destroying any person or manipulating any fact that keeps them from having complete control of the country.

gil

Post by gil » Wed Feb 10, 2021 3:17 pm

D-train wrote:
Wed Feb 10, 2021 1:14 pm

I detect a small trace of slight minor sarcasm. ;)

I see us coming down from "bumps" that easily could have been the result of Thanksgiving and Christmas gatherings.

We also have vaccines being rolled out, and a President and White House who are telling the American people to take common-sense precautions.

And ... this isn't confined to the U.S. See the drop after an early January surge in England: https://coronavirus.data.gov.uk/details/cases

Interestingly, some places in the U.S. have seen a different pattern. In South Dakota, the peak was in early November 2020 (when the state had been reporting the highest or second highest infection rate in the U.S. for weeks), and infection rates have been dropping ever since. My interpretation is that the general population of South Dakota started taking COVID seriously a few weeks before that, leading to the decline. South Dakota is an interesting case because of the absence of any government restrictions. https://doh.sd.gov/COVID/Dashboard.aspx
Attachments
south dakota trends from SD-DOH.png

D-train

Post by D-train » Wed Feb 10, 2021 4:01 pm

gil wrote:
Wed Feb 10, 2021 3:17 pm
D-train wrote:

I see us coming down from "bumps" that easily could have been the result of Thanksgiving and Christmas gatherings.

We also have vaccines being rolled out, and a President and White House who are telling the American people to take common-sense precautions.

And ... this isn't confined to the U.S. See the drop after an early January surge in England: https://coronavirus.data.gov.uk/details/cases

Interestingly, some places in the U.S. have seen a different pattern. In South Dakota, the peak was in early November 2020 (when the state had been reporting the highest or second highest infection rate in the U.S. for weeks), and infection rates have been dropping ever since. My interpretation is that the general population of South Dakota started taking COVID seriously a few weeks before that, leading to the decline. South Dakota is an interesting case because of the absence of any government restrictions. https://doh.sd.gov/COVID/Dashboard.aspx
I am sure the first one is helping. As for the second point, if you are so stupid that you need your government to tell you what to do to stay alive, I am 1000% for Darwinism taking care of the problem and thinning the herd for the greater good of the future gene pool.
dt

gil

Post by gil » Wed Feb 10, 2021 4:09 pm

D-train wrote:
Wed Feb 10, 2021 4:01 pm
gil wrote:
Wed Feb 10, 2021 3:17 pm
D-train wrote:

I am sure the first one is helping. As for the second point, if you are so stupid that you need your government to tell you what to do to stay alive, I am 1000% for Darwinism taking care of the problem and thinning the herd for the greater good of the future gene pool.
I don't think that I *personally* am that stupid. ( didn't change my behavior after Jan 20, for example.) But I do think there are people who believe what the government says, or at least take it into consideration. The Trump administration clearly had mixed messages on masks and social distancing, for example, and I think it contributed to the spread of the virus. (And I know people who say, "good, let the COVID deniers all get sick". But unfortunately for that "logic", a public health crisis isn't so simple and the consequences are not so limited.)

Michael K.

Post by Michael K. » Wed Feb 10, 2021 4:13 pm

How about his interview during the pre game? They just had no idea how grossly unprepared the past administration was with the vaccine? Good Lord, what a dickhead.