Tue Aug 27, 2019 3:38 am
Grandma Lynn wrote:
Tue Aug 27, 2019 3:07 am
What has Omar been doing lately?
Unless I go to Youtube, I haven't
heard about her lately. That goes
for the "Squad" either.
Plotting a terrorist attack?

btw I was thinking about AOC this weekend. During Trump's presidency she went from a bartender to a US congresswoman. Isn't that the American dream that she says is impossible to achieve by 99% of Americans???
Ha ha D-train! (terrorist attack)

I did hear this morning that she's paid her
"campaign manager" $230,000 for a years
work... :roll: And that he's her boyfriend.
So much we don't know, but it's coming
out. 2 husbands, one was her brother.
Fraud, etc. Sounds like a perfect
congresswoman!

Grandma Lynn

Re: Omar-Antifa

Post by Grandma Lynn » Thu Aug 29, 2019 3:24 am

Is said that she's on her way out of Congress.
Just have to wait and see.

Mel Bradford

Post by Mel Bradford » Thu Aug 29, 2019 10:25 pm

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/omar-c ... ern-border

I'm reminded of the fact that "the Squad" does not have an independent thought of their own. They're coached by their ultra leftist advisers.

If antifa are the spoiled loser - college drop-out -political wack jobs with a penchant for violence and anarchy....the squad are the spoiled brats of minority status who embody leftist theater with no substance.

The good news is their daily emotes eclipse their own party.

Mel Bradford

Post by Mel Bradford » Sun Sep 01, 2019 2:53 pm

Yes, Omar is 'getting what she paid for'. Scrutiny. Back home she'd get 100 lashes...for starters.

speaking of 'back home'......perhaps Omars demand that the UN handle our southern border....is because the UN has been running Somalia for over a decade....and now al-Shabab is running the street. https://www.stripes.com/if-i-don-t-pay- ... t-1.596793

On a side note one wonders what part of Islam Omar actually upholds....other than joining the demonics in their crusade. Ooops, did i say 'crusade' ?

D-train

Post by D-train » Sun Sep 01, 2019 2:59 pm

Mel Bradford wrote:
Sun Sep 01, 2019 2:53 pm
Yes, Omar is 'getting what she paid for'. Scrutiny. Back home she'd get 100 lashes...for starters.

speaking of 'back home'......perhaps Omars demand that the UN handle our southern border....is because the UN has been running Somalia for over a decade....and now al-Shabab is running the street. https://www.stripes.com/if-i-don-t-pay- ... t-1.596793

On a side note one wonders what part of Islam Omar actually upholds....other than joining the demonics in their crusade. Ooops, did i say 'crusade' ?
Unbelievably it looks like she will be re-elected as its an overwhelming majority Dem district she is in and no viable Dem is running against her. That is mind boggling.
dt

Mel Bradford

Post by Mel Bradford » Mon Sep 02, 2019 2:21 pm

The psychology of voters in that district (Minnesota 5th district) (also the crime capital of MN) is stridently 'out to lunch'. My guess is whites voted for specimens like Omar because she's a woman. Its still disarming in our culture. They had no problem with wife-beater Kieth Ellison, the state voted him Attorney General (go figure) The other votes are for subsidies, after all she's a welfare queen like all the other demonics. And then there's the 'self loathing' who see in Omar a hedge against 'fear'... the existential fight against the MAGA hat, i.e. European Americans ....a subconscious association that the media pounds 24/7. Whites do this all the time. They go out of their way to embrace a minority as if it were a redeeming act of contrition....irregardless of any matter at hand....its a form of idolatry and severe weakness.

Grandma Lynn

Post by Grandma Lynn » Tue Sep 03, 2019 2:47 am

I'd throw in a little stupidity!

D-train

Post by D-train » Wed Sep 11, 2019 7:37 pm

dt

Grandma Lynn

Post by Grandma Lynn » Thu Sep 12, 2019 2:50 am

Very interesting.

Mel Bradford

Post by Mel Bradford » Sun Nov 17, 2019 2:31 pm

“Muslims are told that we should not bother anyone, not make any kind of noise, be a good Muslim,” Omar said, according to the publication. “But no matter how much we have tried to be the best neighbor, people have always worked on finding a way to not allow for every single civil liberty to be extended to us.”

Omar at CAIR event in Los Angeles https://thehill.com/homenews/news/43558 ... eir-rights

The little agitator says civil liberties have been denied to muslim -americans.

WHAT CIVIL LIBERTIES ? Name one. Of course she doesn't....because a lie perpetuates her inferiority complex/ self righteousness.

And what does it mean the "make Americans uncomfortable" ? Obviously she doesn't consider herself one (American).
If you read between the lines, its a racial statement................. And isn't that what antifa does ?