Meuller is getting destroyed

D-train

Meuller is getting destroyed

Post by D-train » Wed Jul 24, 2019 4:27 pm

On the drive into work I heard Matt Gaetz (R) Florida nail him to the wall on why he didn't investigate the Steele Dossier and now this.

https://www.aol.com/article/news/2019/0 ... /23777304/

Dems must be in tears. Their grand plan just endured the final nail in the coffin.
dt

maoling

Re: Meuller is getting destroyed

Post by maoling » Wed Jul 24, 2019 7:30 pm

D-train wrote:
Wed Jul 24, 2019 4:27 pm
On the drive into work I heard Matt Gaetz (R) Florida nail him to the wall on why he didn't investigate the Steele Dossier and now this.

https://www.aol.com/article/news/2019/0 ... /23777304/

Dems must be in tears. Their grand plan just endured the final nail in the coffin.
Then -- if you read the BREAKING NEWS at the top of the MSNBC home page, you will see banners reading, "Mueller opens the door to obstruction charges once Trump leaves office" and "Mueller raises alarm on continued Russian election interference."

Over to CNN and we get the screaming headline, "Mueller condemns Trump's WikiLeaks praise."

Nothing but spin and self-serving headlines. Our news media have become shameful and destructive shill organs. No wonder there are so many sheep wandering the streets bitching about whatever the TV tells them to bitch about. Makes me hurl.

Michael K.

Post by Michael K. » Wed Jul 24, 2019 9:36 pm

maoling wrote:
Wed Jul 24, 2019 7:30 pm

Nothing but spin and self-serving headlines. Our news media have become shameful and destructive shill organs. No wonder there are so many sheep wandering the streets bitching about whatever the TV tells them to bitch about. Makes me hurl.
Amen. You want news to support your view? You just have to chose the correct channel. A joke show at best.

D-train

Post by D-train » Wed Jul 24, 2019 10:18 pm

This is what I find so baffling. So if the Russians didn't hack into the DNC emails and leak them, nobody would know that the DNC was a corrupt operation who's primary purpose was to keep Bernie and others down to fulfill the Hillary anointment mandate. So would the country and the voters be better off if that information remained a secret??? If the same had happened to the RNC the Dems wouldn't be saying a peep about how HORRIBLE the Russian interference was. They would be secretly Thanking God and celebrating that it happened.

As long as the leaked info is accurate, who cares who was responsible for making it happen. More info is better and the ends justify the means.

As for the other Russian interference claims, the Dems had ABC, NBC, CBS, MSNBC, CNN, the WA Post and the NY Times on their side yet they have been trying to convince the country that a couple dozen ESL Russian hacks posting gibberish on FB turned the election????????? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :shock: :shock:

Quite possibly the most ludicrous claim in the history of politics.
dt

Bil522

Post by Bil522 » Wed Jul 24, 2019 11:44 pm

I found it interesting that they kept hounding on the 126 million postings on Facebook. Does anyone use Facebook for their real news? I just glance at my facebook posts to find out what is going on in my friends' lives not who they are voting for.

Mel Bradford

Post by Mel Bradford » Thu Jul 25, 2019 12:26 am

Ratcliffe pretty much wiped the floor with Muellers 180 page 'inverted declaration'. Mueller looked and acted ....a few fries short of a happy meal. Thanks for posting.

maoling

Post by maoling » Thu Jul 25, 2019 12:27 am

Michael K. wrote:
Wed Jul 24, 2019 9:36 pm
maoling wrote:
Wed Jul 24, 2019 7:30 pm

Amen. You want news to support your view? You just have to chose the correct channel. A joke show at best.
It is pretty shocking how easily we are all led around and manipulated. And now this latest headline from the Washington Post, a newspaper I used to respect and the paper that brought down a very crooked Nixon presidency.

Mueller, in occasionally halting testimony, warned of foreign interference and offered some sharp criticism of Trump.

From the last count, during his five hours on Ye Olde Hot Seat, he said "I don't know," "Could you repeat the question" or the political-answer equivalent of "WTF" 200 times. I guess 200 times in 300 minutes must be "occasionally." What annoys me the most is that during this divisive and colossal waste of taxpayer money, our government has once again bickered and accomplished nothing. It really doesn't matter who is in the Oval Office; all it tends to alter is the dressing on the shit-salad we all have to eat.

D-train

Post by D-train » Thu Jul 25, 2019 1:03 am

Bil522 wrote:
Wed Jul 24, 2019 11:44 pm
I found it interesting that they kept hounding on the 126 million postings on Facebook. Does anyone use Facebook for their real news? I just glance at my facebook posts to find out what is going on in my friends' lives not who they are voting for.
Exactly, how many voters that would have voted for Hillary read some nonsense on FB and said, "Wow, I always thought Hillary was a sweet brilliant woman but this post says she is an evil bitch, I guess I will vote for Trump now". It is so preposterous yet millions keep claiming it turned the election. WTF!!!!!
dt

Grandma Lynn

Post by Grandma Lynn » Thu Jul 25, 2019 3:14 am

Hillary is next and all her co-horts. Finally!! :lol:
Now that will be really draining the swamp!!

D-train

Post by D-train » Thu Jul 25, 2019 3:36 am

Oh my freakin God! Beto honestly doesn't know what Obstruction means. :lol:
Beto O'Rourke
@BetoORourke
When a president obstructs justice, then tries to prevent an investigation into his actions, he has committed an impeachable offense. Tell Congressional Democrats to take action.
That is literally like saying little Johnny defecated in his trousers, then he shitt his pants.

Sally articulated that she was despondent, then she said she was sad.
dt