Meuller is getting destroyed

DanielVogelbach

Re: Meuller is getting destroyed

Post by DanielVogelbach » Thu Jul 25, 2019 7:01 pm

Bil522 wrote:
Wed Jul 24, 2019 11:44 pm
I found it interesting that they kept hounding on the 126 million postings on Facebook. Does anyone use Facebook for their real news? I just glance at my facebook posts to find out what is going on in my friends' lives not who they are voting for.
FB is a media juggernaut with a $500 Million market capitalization and a tremendous impact on sentiment. I have not used the platform in many years, but I think political discussion is quite common. Social media and the 24 hour internet news cycle has folks more politically charged up than ever before, I believe. The rich / poor dichotomy in America is also a huge factor. Middle class is getting sucked out, so it creates a political debate regarding what to do about it.

bpj

Post by bpj » Fri Jul 26, 2019 9:09 am

Watching the liberals last hope go up in flames was glorious.

On top of Mueller's clear geriatric incompetence, William Barr just reinstated the federal death penalty and broadcasting of trials at Gitmo just in time for new treason charges that will be coming.

Times like this make me want to travel back to November 2016 to drop a mushroom print on the forehead of some of the forum buffoons.

Grandma Lynn

Post by Grandma Lynn » Sat Jul 27, 2019 3:01 am

bpj wrote:
Fri Jul 26, 2019 9:09 am

On top of Mueller's clear geriatric incompetence, William Barr just reinstated the federal death penalty and broadcasting of trials at Gitmo just in time for new treason charges that will be coming.

Times like this make me want to travel back to November 2016 to drop a mushroom print on the forehead of some of the forum buffoons.
Think Meuller is sick. Very embarrassing .
Looking at him and then Pres. Trump, who's
the same age.....Meuller should have retired
before making a fool of himself. Sad, really.

maoling

Post by maoling » Sat Jul 27, 2019 3:27 pm

bpj wrote:
Fri Jul 26, 2019 9:09 am

I wish...but no way will the libs turn tail and self-immolate. They'll just find some new batch of bullshit to hamstring the government and distract the sheep.

Today's Washington Post headlines:

Mitch McConnell is a Russian asset

Social media has become an anti-democratic force. That needs to change.

Oh Lookee, Here's CNN:

Treasury pick Monica Crowley spread Obama smears: 'Can he be both loyal to Islam and loyal to the United States?'

And of course, that bastion of liberal lament, The New York Times:

Raising Prospect of Impeaching Trump, House Seeks Mueller’s Grand Jury Secrets

Last hope? Not by a long-shot.

Moe Gibbs

Post by Moe Gibbs » Sat Jul 27, 2019 7:40 pm

The actual struggle with all social issues is between Globalists and Nationalists..whether the Globalist Indoctrinated Sheep realize this or not.
Here is a great speech from a guy who sounds sick and tired of the forced invasion of Outsiders into his country. I can't believe such a "Murderous Tyrant" would allow ANY of this to happen in the first place.....
Vladimir Putin, the Russian President, addressed the Duma (Russian Parliament) and discussed tensions with minorities in Russia:
Putin:

"In Russia, we live like Russians. Members of any minority, from anywhere, if they wish to live in Russia, to work and eat in Russia, should speak Russian and should respect Russian laws. If they prefer Sharia Law and to live the life of Muslims, then we advise them to go to those places where that's the state law.

Russia does not need Muslim minorities. Minorities need Russia and we will not grant them special privileges, or try to change our laws to fit their desires, no matter how loudly they yell 'discrimination'. We will not tolerate disrespect of our Russian culture. We had better learn from the suicides of America, England, Belgium, Holland, Germany and France if we are to survive as a nation. The Muslims are taking over those countries - but they will not take over Russia. Russian customs and traditions are not compatible with the lack of culture or primitive ways of Sharia Law and Muslims.

When this honourable legislative body thinks of creating new laws, it should have in mind Russian national interests first, bearing in mind that the members of Muslim minorities are not Russians."

The politicians in the Duma gave Putin a five minute standing ovation.

ReplyReplies (5)

Paul last year
so,so,right,and this is why they hate russia and putin in the west,NATIONALISM!!

Reply2
Jeff
Jefflast year
Merkel and May, get the hell out of the way!

Reply6
marcus
marcuslast year
Japan and China have SAID and DOING the same. Sorry but Putin is damn right!!

Reply9
Trytobeclever
Trytobecleverlast year
Russia have its own large Muslim population .It was two devastating wars in Chechnya.

Reply5
outback9
outback9last year
...if you do not have borders you do not have a Country.. Putin know's this and is a Patriotic Leader in this regard..