Epstein in danger?

Jack Merridew

Epstein in danger?

Post by Jack Merridew » Fri Jul 26, 2019 2:56 pm

So, he was found unresponsive in his cell with injuries to his neck. What happened? Suicide attempt? Was he assaulted? Did he injure himself so that he could get transferred to another facility?

It seems to me not unreasonable to posit that the Clintons (or Bill at least) might want him "erased", not to mention any number of wealthy and powerful men who made use of his services.

Sorry, no link here. I'm sure there are numerous theories hitting the internet now. Just wondering what you guys think.

D-train

Re: Epstein in danger?

Post by D-train » Fri Jul 26, 2019 4:38 pm

What the hell goes through someone like that's mind. Let see I can have all the 18-19 yo's I want and live my billionaire life risk free. No I want 15-16 year olds. Well worth the risk to spend the rest of my life in prison where the only action your getting is with a nasty dude and be viewed by society as an absolute creature. How can someone be smart enough to become a billionaire and rocks in your head dumb enough to make that decision.
dt

Moe Gibbs

Post by Moe Gibbs » Fri Jul 26, 2019 6:34 pm

D-train wrote:
Fri Jul 26, 2019 4:38 pm
What the hell goes through someone like that's mind. Let see I can have all the 18-19 yo's I want and live my billionaire life risk free. No I want 15-16 year olds. Well worth the risk to spend the rest of my life in prison where the only action your getting is with a nasty dude and be viewed by society as an absolute creature. How can someone be smart enough to become a billionaire and rocks in your head dumb enough to make that decision.
I guess there is a thrill from taking "Forbidden Fruit" and the notion that you're too clever and powerful to get caught or else prosecuted. Beyond the sex act that takes 3.1 minutes to consummate..what is there about spending time with a smart phone / selfie obsessed teenage girl that an old geezer billionaire would find fascinating or worth spending time with...?

D-train

Post by D-train » Fri Jul 26, 2019 7:29 pm

Beyond belief. And then he had pictures of young girls in safe. Let's see, I will put these prize possessions in my safe so nobody will ever find them or get access to them. Occasionally when I get bored I will take them out and gaze at them or show them to very close friends to impress them but only for a few precious moments and then I will quickly lock them away in this safe again so the police can't find them. :lol:
dt

maoling

Post by maoling » Fri Jul 26, 2019 7:31 pm

They said he had marks on his neck, but didn't mention any type of ligature either attached or nearby.

Fakey-Wakey Billionaire Cry for Help? Tryst with Bubba Tang Gone Awry?

Grandma Lynn

Post by Grandma Lynn » Sat Jul 27, 2019 3:14 am

Frankly, my dear, I don't give a (fill
in the blanks) what happens to him,
as long as it's bad, I'll be happy.
I think he just might have done this
to himself.
Anyone who wants him dead would
make sure he was dead.
He wanted young girls so he could
train them, which he did. And, of
course, he preferred them.
Will he change to young men, if
in prison? hmmm

Jack Merridew

Post by Jack Merridew » Sat Jul 27, 2019 3:30 am

That's great, except if he's murdered in prison he can't provide testimony that would be invaluable in putting many high profile (mostly Democrat) pedophiles behind bars.

bpj

Post by bpj » Sat Jul 27, 2019 11:52 am

Undoubtedly another red tie doorknob case where somebody tried to suicide the guy like they did to Anthony Bourdain for dissing Hillary.

Moe Gibbs

Post by Moe Gibbs » Sat Jul 27, 2019 7:50 pm

bpj wrote:
Sat Jul 27, 2019 11:52 am
Undoubtedly another red tie doorknob case where somebody tried to suicide the guy like they did to Anthony Bourdain for dissing Hillary.
The CNN, NBC, ABC, Hollywood, etc. Brainwashed Sheeple are well trained to call your observation a Tin Foil Hat Theory..but The Wolves with just a wee bit of critical thinking aptitude [common sense] realize that the list of Clinton Associates who have died mysterious, violent deaths is too large for all of it to be a mere coincidence.
How many folks DO YOU PERSONALLY KNOW who have died this way..?
The Clintons personally know and have done business with more than 30.

Grandma Lynn

Post by Grandma Lynn » Sun Jul 28, 2019 2:18 am

Jack Merridew wrote:
Sat Jul 27, 2019 3:30 am
That's great, except if he's murdered in prison he can't provide testimony that would be invaluable in putting many high profile (mostly Democrat) pedophiles behind bars.
You think he would tell the truth
about anything? I really doubt it.
But yes, he should live and suffer.