Environmental Injustice!!!!!!!!!!!!

D-train

Re: Environmental Injustice!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by D-train » Thu Aug 22, 2019 3:51 am

It is with heavy heart that I must report that the great Inslee has bowed out.......I assume the other 18 candidates are scrambling to secure his base which represents 1/2 of one percent of the party.
dt

Mel Bradford

Post by Mel Bradford » Thu Aug 22, 2019 4:43 pm

Bye Gov !!!

Heard of Greta ?
https://youtu.be/qpSQuc69R9c

BeJimmienatry

Environmental Injustice

Post by BeJimmienatry » Mon Sep 23, 2019 12:50 pm

environmental injustice? yeah im sick and tired of all you other states hogging the rain. we desperately need rain and you are stealing it. Every day i watch the could build up, turn dark gray and think we finally get rain, but nooooo, it gets sucked off towards the east every time where all you rain thieves live.

i want justice Somebody owes me reparations

DanielVogelbach

Post by DanielVogelbach » Mon Sep 23, 2019 7:33 pm

Mel Bradford wrote:
Thu Aug 22, 2019 4:43 pm
Bye Gov !!!

Heard of Greta ?
https://youtu.be/qpSQuc69R9c
This video has been removed for violating YouTube's policy on harassment and bullying.

D-train

Post by D-train » Tue Sep 24, 2019 3:35 pm

Greta:
"People are suffering, people are dying, entire ecosystems are collapsing. We are in the beginning of a mass extinction and all you can talk about is money and fairy tales of eternal economic growth," Thunberg said.
:|
dt

Sibelius Hindemith

Post by Sibelius Hindemith » Tue Sep 24, 2019 5:51 pm

They should lock her in a room with David Hogg and make them debate which is a greater threat to life as we know it: guns or carbon dioxide.

Grandma Lynn

Post by Grandma Lynn » Wed Sep 25, 2019 3:00 am

It's been said she has Autism. They
are using her and I feel sorry for
her. She is scared. This is what
they want. Brainwashing the young.

douche

Post by douche » Fri Apr 29, 2022 4:06 pm

Moe Gibbs wrote:
Tue Jul 30, 2019 6:45 pm
Ask them how they plan on controlling continental drift, solar flares and tectonic activity...?
Force them to answer this question before moving on to telling them what ignorant and gullible Sheeple they are to buy into the notion that we can control these inevitable cycles .
These are all contributing factors that are completely out of our control.
The Earth's temperature constantly cycles between hot and cold periods that take thousands of years to run their course.
Completely agree.

douche

Post by douche » Fri Apr 29, 2022 4:08 pm

Moe Gibbs wrote:
Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:43 pm
D-train wrote:
Tue Jul 30, 2019 7:22 pm
Did you see 60 minutes Sunday? It was on having to use robots to scope out the Nuclear plant in Japan that was destroyed by the tsunami after the Earthquake 8 years ago. The guy they interviewed said it should take about 30-40 YEARs to clean up but maybe 50-60.

Here's an idea to help the environment, don't built nuclear plants 100 yards from the ocean in an area prone to earthquakes and Tsunamis. :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea:
This is a prime example of how the pressures of overpopulation get in the way of clear thinking. If open land wasn't so scarce in Japan..they might have made a better choice of where to build that plant.
It's mind boggling enough to know that the USA population has doubled in my lifetime..but what would really be scary is to find out what the per capita power consumption was when I was born and what it is now.
Wanna bet it's way more than double...?
Wanna bet per capita water consumption is more than double too...?
The earth can only sustain so many people. After that, all bets are off. As the late George Carlin said, 'When Mother Nature has had enough of humans, she'll shake us off like a bad case of the fleas.'

The earth will go on, and all that will be left is a little bit of plastic.

Not to mention that the countries with the most dense populations have expressed zero interest in climate change.

ddraig

Post by ddraig » Sat Apr 30, 2022 9:25 pm

Grandma Lynn wrote:
Mon Aug 19, 2019 2:50 am
Wo was it, this week, that said the
Republicans are putting fear into
our heads?
Sure sounds like it's the opposite!
Was it Biden?
Kids throughout the country are morbidly afraid of "Climate Change." So much so that many are becoming depressed and having a tough time dealing with all the rhetoric surrounding this issue. The Climatistas are winning and in a few years, these kids will be voters.