State Of The Union Reviews

seattlefan-daBronx

State Of The Union Reviews

Post by seattlefan-daBronx » Wed Mar 02, 2022 4:43 pm

So...???

I think it was a total face plant for the dems. At least Biden didn't fall hopping up the stage. Did you see that?
I swear they inject some superman serum in that guy before a speech. He actually hopped up the stairs.
What's with that podium anyhow? How is that those two absolute dogs in Kamela and Pelosi sit "above" the President?
I'd rather see Marjorie Taylor Greene and Lauren Boebert up there. At least it would be easier on the eyes for Christ sake!
Did you hear those girls heckling the speech? Joe mentioned fallen soldiers and Boebert replied "yeah 13 of them!".
When Joe talked about "border security" (sorry threw up in my mouth a little just now) Greene chanted "build that wall!".

The TV announcers said that the speech politically was a missed opportunity as well to reset the agenda.
Basically it was 2 minutes of "Hoorah Ukraine" followed by the "build back better speech" concluding with "Hoorah Ukraine".
But what did they expect? It took MONTHS of training in the Delaware basement to get Joe ready for "Build back better".

Joe in Congress was known for his "attempts to unite both parties on projects".
Last night he talked about unity but then regurgitated his Bill that they rejected. No adjustments. No compromises.

COVID is the one that hits home for me. My wife is still on "unpaid leave" because she refuses the vaccine.
Yet Joe propped us up for another possible "variant"....so let's get more shots!...and keep funding big Pharma.
He tells everyone to go back to work and go back to school but says nothing about the lockdowns and mandates that
caused so much harm.

Russia. No doubt the Dems boogyman. They're gonna ride that train to hell if necessary. At least he said they will not
send our boys and girls into Ukraine to fight. To be seen. For the last 6 or 7 days they have done nothing to aide the Ukrainians.
Very strange. Almost as if they have conceded that Ukraine belongs to Russia anyhow (former Soviet Union).
They talked about Sanctions a little but nothing about stopping the one thing that would really hurt Russia...oil and gas.
If we put sanctions on Russia for energy and then increased our production and eased our dependence on foreign sources that
would dent the pocketbook of Putin to fund his war. But no business as usual.

Speaking of business. Buy American?!?!? That is rich coming from party that sold America down the river to China.
Did he even mention China and the threat of taking Tawain? Nope.
So building highways and bridges is going to stop the surging inflation in our country? He said we have to drive prices down...
But how??? I'm still waiting on that one. Bye the way I think the Fed will raise interests rates today by a quarter point. Fyi.
Not a good trend.

Bottomline. It feels like the dems know they are losing the battle and have already conceded. They have had surgery to their faces to put on a permanent fake smile. It's gonna be a Red Tsunami in November. Problem is the swamp runs deep. RHINOS got to be voted out.
And all of this on top of the fraud that will be committed.

We're gonna be the bitches of Russia and China for the foreseeable future. Gonna be a summer of discontent. High costs of food, gas, and everything else. Masks are off but mandatory vaccines still on in the blue states. Sounds like they prop up another variant to justify voter fraud once again. Remember they have to tear it all the way down before they can "build back better".
Maybe a world shocking event is what is needed in order to reset this cluster flock we're in.
Just hope they don't bomb NYC first. We always get screwed in all of the movies if you notice.

Thoughts????
Pronouns: Kiss/My/Ass

maoling

Re: State Of The Union Reviews

Post by maoling » Wed Mar 02, 2022 5:45 pm

Just more of the same empty-headed rhetoric and bullshit from Brandon. I agree that he looked hopped-up on Hunter's meth.

I wanted to puke watching Pelosi chewing on her cud all night. You would think that with the over 100M she and her husband have fraudulently feathered their nest with through insider trading, she could afford a dentist to screw in those choppers rattling around in her mouth.

It was simply nothing more than another beat-the-drum rah-rah session for the Dems, nothing substantive, nothing new, nothing notable. Go Ukraine! Happy birthday, young man! Here's my Brandon wish list of empty promises, lies and half-truths!

Also, is anyone else sick of Brandon trying to make his dead son sound like Audie Murphy or Sgt. York? I'm sorry he died, but he didn't die on duty or in battle, and there is zero evidence his cancer was caused by anything related to his military service.

Excellent work also by Kamala last night. No VP does absolutely nothing in office except be an embarrassment better than she does.

douche

Post by douche » Wed Mar 02, 2022 7:13 pm

The political sphere is so disheartening. These slimy people say nothing, do nothing and care nothing about the citizens of the country. And haven't for decades. As you say, nothing substantive, nothing new, nothing notable. They line their pockets under the guise of politics and ride off into the sunset, leaving the taxpayers just a little bit poorer than the previous administration. When it comes to the taxpayer, the entire system is broken. When it comes to the elites, however, the system works just fine.

auroraave

Post by auroraave » Wed Mar 02, 2022 7:49 pm

douche wrote:
Wed Mar 02, 2022 7:13 pm
The political sphere is so disheartening. These slimy people say nothing, do nothing and care nothing about the citizens of the country. And haven't for decades. As you say, nothing substantive, nothing new, nothing notable. They line their pockets under the guise of politics and ride off into the sunset, leaving the taxpayers just a little bit poorer than the previous administration. When it comes to the taxpayer, the entire system is broken. When it comes to the elites, however, the system works just fine.
While all of this is true - we need to acknowledge that a LOT of people are waking up to this - across all parties. The COVID shananigans opened a LOT of eyes - including libs and dems. People all across this country - even the globe - are waking up to what is going on - and while it has been very painful, we can only fix the problem by realizing there is a problem, and that realization is happening on a large scale- both here and globally.

I refuse to watch any of this nonsense - I don't believe a single word from Brandon or anyone associated with this administration - based on what I have witnessed the last few years. It's just all lies and propaganda - and again - a shitload of people across the board are figuring it out.

I celebrated Brandon and his SOTU properly last night - I watched SPINAL TAP. Never forget, Brandon's mumbling, bumbling, stumbling, lying stupidity goes to 11. Maybe 12.

ddraig

Post by ddraig » Wed Mar 02, 2022 10:49 pm

douche wrote:
Term limits for ALL government employees. That includes bureaucrats. No more than 12 years in government and then a 12 year moratorium on any contact with a lobby/lobbyist.

douche

Post by douche » Thu Mar 03, 2022 2:58 am

ddraig wrote:
Wed Mar 02, 2022 10:49 pm
Term limits for ALL government employees. That includes bureaucrats. No more than 12 years in government and then a 12 year moratorium on any contact with a lobby/lobbyist.
That would be a great start.

maoling

Post by maoling » Thu Mar 03, 2022 3:29 am

ddraig wrote:
douche wrote:

Yes, please. Except for non-psycho postal workers and government groundskeepers, cooks, line employees and people who earn a regular wage and don't help set policy, but just happen to work for POS scumbags.

And for the Love of Jesus, can we please remove Patty Murray and Maria Cantwell from being absolute do-nothing goldbricks for our state?

A combined 50 years in the Senate "representing" Washington, with not one feckin' notable accomplishment. Correct me if I'm wrong. How is that even possible?

Didn't even go to bat for the Sonics when they were being stolen. I'm sure someone brought them free Starbucks' lattes every day, however.

Christ on a crutch.

BaseHitDerby

Post by BaseHitDerby » Thu Mar 03, 2022 4:02 am

Jewish Patriot 🚛@MAGAJew2

This is one of the greatest live TV moments of all time
https://twitter.com/MAGAJew2/status/1498801093307944963

seattlefan-daBronx

Post by seattlefan-daBronx » Thu Mar 03, 2022 8:20 pm

BaseHitDerby wrote:
Thu Mar 03, 2022 4:02 am
Jewish Patriot 🚛@MAGAJew2

This is one of the greatest live TV moments of all time
https://twitter.com/MAGAJew2/status/1498801093307944963
That is awesome.
Pronouns: Kiss/My/Ass

Walla Walla Dawg II

Post by Walla Walla Dawg II » Thu Mar 03, 2022 9:17 pm

maoling wrote:
Thu Mar 03, 2022 3:29 am
ddraig wrote:
douche wrote:

Yes, please. Except for non-psycho postal workers and government groundskeepers, cooks, line employees and people who earn a regular wage and don't help set policy, but just happen to work for POS scumbags.

And for the Love of Jesus, can we please remove Patty Murray and Maria Cantwell from being absolute do-nothing goldbricks for our state?

A combined 50 years in the Senate "representing" Washington, with not one feckin' notable accomplishment. Correct me if I'm wrong. How is that even possible?

Didn't even go to bat for the Sonics when they were being stolen. I'm sure someone brought them free Starbucks' lattes every day, however.

Christ on a crutch.
I certainly agree that they are both party-line-toting-bitches, but Murray has done a lot for the VA Hospital in Walla Walla.

On a side note, back in 1992 (I think it was), I actually voted for Murray. I figured that the men in politics had done enough damage, so I voted for any woman on the card. I regret it to this day.