87k IRS new agents

Mel Bradford

Re: 87k IRS new agents

Post by Mel Bradford » Thu Aug 18, 2022 2:51 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YtoiPRUqq8U

What happened to the folks of Jan 6th fame. They were hunted down and charged. Most for simply being there. And the prosecutions are still going on.

Under the guise of inflation reduction, the nation is set for the biggest financial colonoscopy in history. And the fact is 'an audit is in the eye of the beholder' (agent/ agency). Privacy laws don't apply to the jack boots. Everything is on the table. Lawyer fees to defend oneself or business may as well be considered a tax.

I can just here the echo of every Demonic clown president who's stood behind a podium and vaunted "fair share" as some sort of moralistic beatitude....when in reality its nothing more than a marxist slogan designed to generate class warfare and envy in the American mind.

ddraig

Post by ddraig » Fri Aug 19, 2022 12:01 am

Walla Walla Dawg II wrote:
Wed Aug 17, 2022 7:43 pm
gil wrote:
Wed Aug 17, 2022 6:03 pm
D-train wrote:
Wed Aug 17, 2022 10:57 am

I had a birthday party for Lynda at a private room at Daniels in Bellevue about 15 years ago for about a dozen people and it was about $2k
Rent, house payment, car payment, a few nights in a hotel. A flight to Europe or Asia. I think this $600 thing has been taken and used to feed unfounded concerns. https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/biden ... ollar-irs/

By the way, it seems to me that most conservatives support the police, right? So when some Black community activist complains about systematic profiling, or unfair treatment of Blacks by police, most conservatives would say "don't do anything wrong, but if you are stopped, don't run and be respectful." Right? That is what I say. The police are dong their jobs on behalf of all of us.

So how come it's different with the IRS? I say, don't do anything wrong, but if you are contacted (I've had mistakes corrected by the IRS that did not trigger audits) be respectful. They are doing their jobs on behalf of all of us.
The IRS agents don't need probable cause to enter your home....only an audit.
And, it doesn't matter if you made a mistake or not, you CAN be audited.
And, it doesn't matter if the mistake was intentional or not, you CAN be fined.
And, cops are highly trained people with a firearm and how to defuse a situation, I wouldn't expect IRS agents are.
We had to pay in to the IRS this year for the first time on decades. We had the accountant do the work and my wife paid for it on her credit card. No big deal, right? WRONG. My name is the first one on the "Married, Filing Jointly" form. Because of that, the card HAD to be in my name. So in June we get a nasty letter from the IRS stating we didn't pay our taxes. So we called and they said "Tough, give us the other credit card number and, oh, by the way, we may still fine you!" We are still waiting to hear back from them.

I am certain that gil is one of those who believes that if you did nothing wrong, you have nothing to worry about.

Walla Walla Dawg II

Post by Walla Walla Dawg II » Fri Aug 18, 2023 7:43 pm

And this is the kind of training they are receiving.......

https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/irs-f ... d/1131223/

In a nutshell, one agent [during training] shot another.
Are these the types of agents the democrats are wanting out there?