Climate Bullshit exposed

Moe Gibbs

Re: Climate Bullshit exposed

Post by Moe Gibbs » Tue Sep 10, 2019 8:54 pm

I must sound like a broken record by now but population control will help a great deal... the same type of guaranteed remedy as removing useless weight from an aircraft is to improve performance [versus less reliable remedies like adding more power].
Social engineering has attacked this problem on several fronts and we now have generations of people who are becoming less and less apt to have children.
"Replacement Level" is having 2 kids and the last I heard the USA is below that. South of the border those countries are mostly at 2 kids but hopefully they are trending downward too. Economic pressure is a "biggy" as far as population control is concerned. Having both parents work and with long, tiring commutes helps curb the appetite for children. Economically easy times contribute to those Baby Boomer periods..just the opposite of what the Social Engineers want.

Coeurd’Alene J

Post by Coeurd’Alene J » Tue Sep 10, 2019 9:19 pm

Sibelius Hindemith wrote:
Tue Sep 10, 2019 1:53 pm
The Astroknott wrote:
Mon Sep 09, 2019 11:57 pm
I want to clarify one of your points.. there is a difference between climate change and pollution
Climate change is bullshit...pollution can be fixed
I assume you mean "man-made" climate change. I don't think many people would dispute that there is on-going climate change. Also, i think it is irrational to dismiss the notion that all the gases emitted from burning fossil fuels is having no impact on climate. There just isn't evidence to back the [phony] hysteria of these leftists who say we are just a few years or decades from global disaster.
Burning fossil fuels isn’t harmful to our planet. It increases co2 levels which increases plant growth. Trees and plants thrive on co2. What you hear is the drumbeat of those wanting to have control over every aspect of your life, ban offshore drilling, ban fracking, ban natural gas, ban guns, ban independent thinking...... communism always ends at the barrel of a gun. Climate change is a naturally occurring cycle. Ever wonder how these clowns can tell us what happened between 100 and !50 million yrs ago. They are dead wrong on climate change being caused by us and dead wrong and being deceitful about temperature fluctuation.
Temperatures fluctuate....so what

D-train

Post by D-train » Tue Sep 10, 2019 9:43 pm

The Astroknott wrote:
Tue Sep 10, 2019 9:19 pm
Sibelius Hindemith wrote:
Tue Sep 10, 2019 1:53 pm
The Astroknott wrote:
Mon Sep 09, 2019 11:57 pm
I want to clarify one of your points.. there is a difference between climate change and pollution
Climate change is bullshit...pollution can be fixed
I assume you mean "man-made" climate change. I don't think many people would dispute that there is on-going climate change. Also, i think it is irrational to dismiss the notion that all the gases emitted from burning fossil fuels is having no impact on climate. There just isn't evidence to back the [phony] hysteria of these leftists who say we are just a few years or decades from global disaster.
Burning fossil fuels isn’t harmful to our planet. It increases co2 levels which increases plant growth. Trees and plants thrive on co2. What you hear is the drumbeat of those wanting to have control over every aspect of your life, ban offshore drilling, ban fracking, ban natural gas, ban guns, ban independent thinking...... communism always ends at the barrel of a gun. Climate change is a naturally occurring cycle. Ever wonder how these clowns can tell us what happened between 100 and !50 million yrs ago. They are dead wrong on climate change being caused by us and dead wrong and being deceitful about temperature fluctuation.
Temperatures fluctuate....so what
Yeah, would have been a little difficult for the ice age to have ended without temps rising a bit.
dt

Sibelius Hindemith

Post by Sibelius Hindemith » Wed Sep 11, 2019 2:52 am

There are limits, though, to how much CO2 can be absorbed by the global vegetation, and there is still much deforestation going on in areas like Malaysia and Brazil which reduces that capacity. I think there does need to be an effort to reduce fossil fuel emissions but it has to be worldwide, in other words "developing" nations like China and India have to do their part. That's why it was good that the U.S. did not sign on to the Paris accord and the Kyoto protocol.

Grandma Lynn

Post by Grandma Lynn » Fri Sep 20, 2019 2:47 am

Do you think Chemtrails have anything
to do with climate change?
I do believe climate change is a natural
thing. I doubt there's anything we
can do about it.
Keeping this earth as clean as possible
is a sure thing to do. And I think most
of us do that.
BUT the trash we have from the homeless
is not helping any. Causing disease's and
filth being ignored, like fece's anywhere
they want to dispose of it....
No one has an answer, yet.

bpj

Post by bpj » Sat Sep 21, 2019 4:04 pm

When I was young the scare tactic was a "hole in the ozone".

Fortunately all of the young ladies switched to hair straighteners instead of Aquanet or we would already be toast!

Theve been beating the same drum of death for years, they just have to come up with a new scare each time so they buy it.

Grandma Lynn

Post by Grandma Lynn » Sun Sep 22, 2019 2:38 am

bpj wrote:
Sat Sep 21, 2019 4:04 pm

Fortunately all of the young ladies switched to hair straighteners instead of Aquanet or we would already be toast!

Theve been beating the same drum of death for years, they just have to come up with a new scare each time so they buy it.
Right !
"They" even are trying to teach
little kids about climate change.
Why not teach them the A,B.C's?

D-train

Post by D-train » Sun Sep 22, 2019 3:26 pm

bpj wrote:
Sat Sep 21, 2019 4:04 pm

90% of the media's existence is to drum up panic over nothing. Remember a couple years ago when half the country was tricked into thinking Ebola would kill millions because one guy had it in Texas. LMAO
dt

D-train

Post by D-train » Sun Sep 22, 2019 3:28 pm

What sucks most is in 20-30 years when nothing happens they will all act like if it wasn't for all of their amazing efforts something horrific really would have happened and they should be worshiped for saving the world.
dt

Grandma Lynn

Post by Grandma Lynn » Wed Sep 25, 2019 3:03 am

D-train wrote:
Sun Sep 22, 2019 3:28 pm
What sucks most is in 20-30 years when nothing happens they will all act like if it wasn't for all of their amazing efforts something horrific really would have happened and they should be worshiped for saving the world.
Good thought!
I've lived so long that this has
gone on every once in awhile.