Climate Bullshit exposed

Coeurd’Alene J

Climate Bullshit exposed

Post by Coeurd’Alene J » Mon Aug 26, 2019 12:59 pm

Al Gore just took an epic hit to his climate story.

In a recent court ruling in British Columbia. The lead climate scientist took it straight up the keister when his lawsuit backfired and he is now ordered to reimburse the other side.

This is the clown that proved that our climate is tipping over the edge and we are doomed.....lol

Al used it in his infamous movie aka infomercial for funding his radical expensive lifestyle

By the way AOC has us terminating in under 11 yrs and counting down................

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/20 ... costs.html

I’m all for fixing pollution when ever or where ever it is found.......This however is not settled science this is bullshit

D-train

Re: Climate Bullshit exposed

Post by D-train » Mon Aug 26, 2019 3:26 pm

Love how they set the x axis of the graph to be in increments of just a fraction of one degree to give the illusion that it is some massive spike when in reality it is less than a half a degree Celsius.
dt

DavidGee24

Post by DavidGee24 » Mon Aug 26, 2019 7:13 pm

Okay, here's what someone needs to do (which one would imagine someone has already thought of): on a pier on a coastline, mark the exact spot where the waterline is at high tide, and then let the years go by and let's see where that line goes. Of course, we're talking a lot of years in a sample size and a lot of people involved in this absolutely need attention right now.

Coeurd’Alene J

Post by Coeurd’Alene J » Fri Aug 30, 2019 1:07 pm

The temperature readings have been debunked....
There is also good reason to believe U.S. temperatures have not warmed at all since the 1930s. Raw temperature readings at the preexisting stations indicate temperatures are the same now as 80 years ago. All of the asserted U.S. warming since 1930 is the product of the controversial adjustments made to the raw data
Mann was at the heart of the Climate-gate scandal in 2009, when emails were unearthed from Britain's Climate Research Unit (CRU) at the University of East Anglia. In one email sent to Mann and others, CRU director Philip Jones speaks of the "trick" of filling in gaps of data in order to hide evidence of temperature decline:

"I've just completed Mike's nature trick of adding in the real temps to each series for the last 20 years (i.e. from 1981 onwards) and from 1961 for Keith's to hide the decline (in global temperatures)," the email read.

It was that attempt to "hide the decline" through the manipulation of data that helped bring down the global warming house of cards.

The graph created by professor Mann and his colleagues carefully selected and manipulated tree-ring data to supposedly prove that air temperatures had been stable for 900 years, then soared off the charts -- in a pattern resembling a hockey stick -- in the 20th century due to man-made greenhouse gases. Mann et al. performed the neat trick of making the Medieval Warm Period (about A.D. 800 to 1400) and the Little Ice Age (A.D. 1600 to 1850) statistically disappear

https://www.americanthinker.com/article ... ircus.html

Coeurd’Alene J

Post by Coeurd’Alene J » Fri Aug 30, 2019 1:17 pm

Climate change has become a religion....
In 2016, Mann testified before the Democratic Platform Drafting Committee that actual data didn’t really matter because we could actually see climate change happening. The Washington Times noted both his appearance and at least one contradiction to his claims based, not on computer models, but on actual empirical observation

D-train

Post by D-train » Mon Sep 02, 2019 1:54 am

Wow, desperate for a hero I guess. lol

https://twitter.com/tomselliott/status/ ... 4482985985
dt

Sibelius Hindemith

Post by Sibelius Hindemith » Mon Sep 09, 2019 6:14 am

Why is it that these climate "activists" never criticize China, which has almost no regulations and is probably responsible for creating more pollution than all Western nations combined? Kind of like how the atheists and anti-religion leftists here don't have anything to say about Islam.

Coeurd’Alene J

Post by Coeurd’Alene J » Mon Sep 09, 2019 11:57 pm

Sibelius Hindemith wrote:
Mon Sep 09, 2019 6:14 am
Why is it that these climate "activists" never criticize China, which has almost no regulations and is probably responsible for creating more pollution than all Western nations combined? Kind of like how the atheists and anti-religion leftists here don't have anything to say about Islam.

It seems likely that those pushing climate change are profiting from it. They have little incentive to go globally when the golden goose USA gives them all the butter for their bread.

I want to clarify one of your points.. there is a difference between climate change and pollution
Climate change is bullshit...pollution can be fixed

Grandma Lynn

Post by Grandma Lynn » Tue Sep 10, 2019 3:31 am

Alright, here we go, now it's suggested
that no more gas in houses for heating,
cooking, etc.
Electricity is the answer. NO, it's not.
Astroknott is right. "climate change is
B.S....pollution can be fixed".

Sibelius Hindemith

Post by Sibelius Hindemith » Tue Sep 10, 2019 1:53 pm

The Astroknott wrote:
Mon Sep 09, 2019 11:57 pm
I want to clarify one of your points.. there is a difference between climate change and pollution
Climate change is bullshit...pollution can be fixed
I assume you mean "man-made" climate change. I don't think many people would dispute that there is on-going climate change. Also, i think it is irrational to dismiss the notion that all the gases emitted from burning fossil fuels is having no impact on climate. There just isn't evidence to back the [phony] hysteria of these leftists who say we are just a few years or decades from global disaster.