Anarcho-Tyranny

Donn Beach

Re: Anarcho-Tyranny

Post by Donn Beach » Sun Aug 13, 2023 1:58 am

They had him handcuffed, he was under restraint. Other officers had arrived at the scene. They sat on him for nearly ten minutes. He laid motionless for several minutes before they finally checked for a pulse. He wasn't showing signs of drug dementia, he wasn't acting out of his mind. He was pleading to be allowed to breath, 23 times he asked.

How much did the drugs contribute to his death, who knows. But the fact is he died under their control which is going to create a shit storm. They had nothing to point at where they took his wellbeing into consideration. And in a purely self-interest perspective that was a big mistake. It was in their self-interest to have had something to point at. Did the left hang them out to dry? Okay, but they put themselves right in the wheelhouse of that shit storm.

And like I said before, seems odd to me, the veteran cop seemed to remove himself from authority over the situation and left it to rookies.

Mel Bradford

Post by Mel Bradford » Wed Aug 16, 2023 2:15 am

In my opinion holding Floyd on the ground was a waste of time. He should have been tased and thrown in the trunk.

But for all intents and purposes we have the Floyd effect all over America thanks to ultra-lib blue city governments.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Or4y1rxpD4

Donn Beach

Post by Donn Beach » Wed Aug 16, 2023 5:01 am

Walla Walla Dawg II

Post by Walla Walla Dawg II » Wed Aug 16, 2023 9:23 pm

They had him handcuffed, he was under restraint. Other officers had arrived at the scene. They sat on him for nearly ten minutes. He laid motionless for several minutes before they finally checked for a pulse. He wasn't showing signs of drug dementia, he wasn't acting out of his mind. He was pleading to be allowed to breath, 23 times he asked.

How much did the drugs contribute to his death, who knows. But the fact is he died under their control which is going to create a shit storm. They had nothing to point at where they took his wellbeing into consideration. And in a purely self-interest perspective that was a big mistake. It was in their self-interest to have had something to point at. Did the left hang them out to dry? Okay, but they put themselves right in the wheelhouse of that shit storm.

And like I said before, seems odd to me, the veteran cop seemed to remove himself from authority over the situation and left it to rookies.
Once again, what source?

I seem to recall that he refused to get into the back of the squad car fighting like a wild cat because he claimed to be clusterfobic. Since he was just in his pickup when the cops arrived, this is a glaring red flag when it comes to "showing a sign of drug induced dementia".

Showing no signs of drug dementia......Fucking laughable. This is why when it comes to politics or current events, you have ZERO credibility.

Donn Beach

Post by Donn Beach » Thu Aug 17, 2023 4:48 pm

So is he suffering from excited delirium or not? You're the one that brought it up, not me. This was his having super human strength and all that. They had him on the ground, in handcuffs. There wasn't an issue with controlling him, he was restrained. He wasn't having a psychotic episode, he was asking to breathe.
From our friends at Police 1 in terms of excited delirium and breathing
4. Breathing is primal

Farris explained if the suspect or patient is telling us they can’t breathe, responders need to pay attention. Because “breathing is primal” and “respiratory arrest is a prelude to cardiac arrest,” any complaint of difficulty breathing needs to be taken seriously.

Once the suspect is restrained, continuously monitor their breathing and airway patency. Immediately assess the patient if they suddenly become quiet. Manage the patient’s airway and breathing with the tools and training you have. If the patient becomes unresponsive and pulseless, begin chest compressions and apply an AED.
https://www.police1.com/officer-safety/ ... NIz3fhork/

I don't believe they took it seriously and that's why they're sitting in prison. It's really pretty simple and straight forward. Attempt to restrain a suspect and then ignore their complaints about difficulty breathing and your ass can end up in prison. I honestly don't see the hard part

Walla Walla Dawg II

Post by Walla Walla Dawg II » Thu Aug 17, 2023 9:40 pm

So is he suffering from excited delirium or not? You're the one that brought it up, not me.
Excited delirium......
I have never posted those two word, so how did I bring it up?
-More of Donn's facts here-
:lol:

Donn Beach

Post by Donn Beach » Fri Aug 18, 2023 2:50 am

That's the term given to what I believe we have been discussing. I had just found it, sorry didn't make that clearer.
The presentation of excited delirium occurs with a sudden onset, with symptoms of bizarre and/or aggressive behavior, shouting, paranoia, panic, violence toward others, unexpected physical strength and hyperthermia. An extensive review of reported case series reveals that in a majority of cases EXD was precipitated by stimulant drug use and in much fewer cases psychiatric illness (such as mania, depression, or schizophrenia) or systemic illness. Methamphetamine, PCP and LSD have been reported in a few series, but by far the most prevalent drug of abuse found on toxicology screening was cocaine.

https://youtu.be/J9JLen8TTJg