Gun Control is About Control, Not About Saving Lives

ddraig

Re: Gun Control is About Control, Not About Saving Lives

Post by ddraig » Fri Jul 14, 2023 5:09 pm

Guys, Dan is one step away from an Anarchist. "No government is best!" That works out fine until the guy next door moves in and at 2:00 in the morning begins to shoot the 75mm cannon from his Sherman Tank at the houses across the valley. Just target practice, right?

We have many instances of "limited government" right now because there is no will by our public officials to utilize the laws we havw equally. I can go into Costco and take a 75 inch TV out into my car. If I an the right "race" I can do this with impunity. If I am the wrong "race," I go to prison. And Dan, without submarines or aircraft carriers, what is to stop Cuba from invading Florida or Texas? Those two high priced items amy not deter China or Russia, but the do deter smaller, less technologically advanced countries.

Walla Walla Dawg II

Post by Walla Walla Dawg II » Fri Jul 14, 2023 7:29 pm

ddraig wrote:
Fri Jul 14, 2023 5:09 pm
Guys, Dan is one step away from an Anarchist. "No government is best!" That works out fine until the guy next door moves in and at 2:00 in the morning begins to shoot the 75mm cannon from his Sherman Tank at the houses across the valley. Just target practice, right?

We have many instances of "limited government" right now because there is no will by our public officials to utilize the laws we havw equally. I can go into Costco and take a 75 inch TV out into my car. If I an the right "race" I can do this with impunity. If I am the wrong "race," I go to prison. And Dan, without submarines or aircraft carriers, what is to stop Cuba from invading Florida or Texas? Those two high priced items amy not deter China or Russia, but the do deter smaller, less technologically advanced countries.
We just need contracts with them, then it's legally binding!!!!

Absurd someone can be so ignorant.

ddraig

Post by ddraig » Mon Jul 17, 2023 2:02 pm

Gun Control is just two words but the most important is the "Control" part. And AI is just that, "Artificial." It has nothing to do with "Intelligence." It is only as good as those inputting the data. And just like most of the Media, it is controlled by the censors.

auroraave

Post by auroraave » Mon Jul 17, 2023 3:34 pm

Best response I have seen to the 'gun control' nonsense was from a dude doing 'man on the street' interviews.

Dude: "Do you think gun control should be in the hands of the people or the government?"
Responder: "The government!"
Dude: "You trust the government?"
Long pause - responder not expecting this - considers this a moment, does complete 180.
Responder. "No, I don't. The people!"

Can't put it any better than that.

Walla Walla Dawg II

Post by Walla Walla Dawg II » Mon Jul 17, 2023 7:55 pm

A government should fear it's people.
not
Have it's people fear there government.

Cascade Kid

Post by Cascade Kid » Wed Jul 19, 2023 3:17 am

Then along comes the Biden administration. Bidens attempt to disarm the citizens through the ATF is akin to burning all the farm land to fix the obsesity epidemic.

https://youtu.be/qf8OqvSzst0

Cascade Kid

Post by Cascade Kid » Fri Aug 25, 2023 6:03 pm

Ramaswamy is an amazing speaker and intellect that really understands the meaning and purpose of your Bill of Rights and your 2nd Amendment Right. Your 2A right are the teeth in your Bill of Rights.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wy5oBk5YF54

DanielVogelbach

Post by DanielVogelbach » Fri Aug 25, 2023 8:20 pm

Walla Walla Dawg II wrote:
Mon Jul 17, 2023 7:55 pm
A government should fear it's people.
not
Have it's people fear there government.
If the government were ever to fear the people, then the government would cease to exist. The entire thing is based on the masses obeying the "laws" laid down by the controlling few. 99% of it isn't actually forced, but we voluntary enslave ourselves thinking we are better off working our corporate job, teaching at the K-12 indoctrination camps, signing up to be soldiers and cops, cooking with seed oils, bathing in fluoride, vaccinating our kids, participating in elections, etc.

It's an impossible task. People are gonna comply with authority. They hand out enough table scraps, bread, and circuses to pacify the masses. They compensate the teachers, cops, and soldiers with welfare like benefits. Hand-outs for the "left". Hand-outs for the obedient statists on the "right"

Best bet for increasing your level of freedom is relocation, parallel societies, work-arounds, and loopholes.

ddraig

Post by ddraig » Sat Aug 26, 2023 12:59 am

Now they've gone and done it! The Biden "Health Czar" wants to limit us to 2 beers a week! Next, they may want to bring back Prohibition! Now do you think they want to control us? Take away my guns, ok, lets talk. Take away my beer? Now them's fightn' words!

https://www.bizpacreview.com/2023/08/25 ... k-1390007/