Gun Control is About Control, Not About Saving Lives

DanielVogelbach

Re: Gun Control is About Control, Not About Saving Lives

Post by DanielVogelbach » Wed Jun 28, 2023 4:10 pm

States rights is a logical argument that makes sense to logical people. Take that logic further and think of taking power away from the state and giving it to the county. Don't stop there. Keep going. Nobody has the right to force anyone into any association. Every person should be their own sovereign with the ability to voluntarily associate and donate to the groups of their choice.

If you don't have the right to do it, then you can't have someone else do it on your behalf.

#1 - You don't have the right to take anything away from a peaceful neighbor whether that be food, drugs, or weapons of any kind. Therefore, you can't have any other individual or group do these things on your behalf. I could give two shits about words on a piece of paper. I care about morality.

#2 - You don't have the right to force your neighbor to fund your ideas. Therefore, you can't have another individual or group do these things on your behalf. All taxation is theft.

DanielVogelbach

Post by DanielVogelbach » Wed Jun 28, 2023 4:16 pm

If I scribble some shit on a piece of paper it has no authority. It should be the same for anyone claiming to be "government".

If you didn't voluntarily consent, then there is no contract. The fact that you happen to be located within some imaginary lines should have no bearing on what is applicable to you. The only thing that should matter is the contracts that you voluntarily agreed to. Everything else is an illegitimate use of force. "Government" is nothing more than organized crime that people are brainwashed into thinking is legitimate, important, and necessary.

It's really all so simple --> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9peB53SxB9A

Grandma Lynn

Post by Grandma Lynn » Tue Jul 04, 2023 3:42 am

Read this week that a family that lived next door
to a fellow who was shooting his gun, for no
reason and they complained it was keeping
their baby awake.
So he went to their house and shot all of
them. I believe there was 5 people.
Dead!
And then we found out he had been deported
5 times, I think, and was a immigrant . Illegal
I imagine

DanielVogelbach

Post by DanielVogelbach » Wed Jul 05, 2023 3:23 pm

Grandma Lynn wrote:
Tue Jul 04, 2023 3:42 am
their baby awake.
Dead!
I imagine
The idea that immigration is a problem is really fucked up. The governments are the problem. The propaganda makes you think it's all mayhem all around and you need the government to protect you from the evil people outside your borders. It's propaganda. Stop falling for it.

DanielVogelbach

Post by DanielVogelbach » Wed Jul 05, 2023 3:24 pm

Prior to World War 1 a passport was not required to travel internationally. The "governments" are designed to limit your freedom. Limit your travel. Limit your wealth. Limit your knowledge. Limit your communication. Limit your weapons.

Walla Walla Dawg II

Post by Walla Walla Dawg II » Wed Jul 05, 2023 5:06 pm

DanielVogelbach wrote:
Wed Jul 05, 2023 3:24 pm
Prior to World War 1 a passport was not required to travel internationally. The "governments" are designed to limit your freedom. Limit your travel. Limit your wealth. Limit your knowledge. Limit your communication. Limit your weapons.
You are comparing travel today to what travel was like 110 years ago?
Duh, it's changed.
Dude, you are laughable.

Walla Walla Dawg II

Post by Walla Walla Dawg II » Wed Jul 05, 2023 5:08 pm

DanielVogelbach wrote:
Wed Jul 05, 2023 3:23 pm
Grandma Lynn wrote:
their baby awake.
Dead!
I imagine
The idea that immigration is a problem is really fucked up. The governments are the problem. The propaganda makes you think it's all mayhem all around and you need the government to protect you from the evil people outside your borders. It's propaganda. Stop falling for it.
showing your lack of understanding our countries security.
In todays world it isn't a good idea to let any riff-raff into our country. That is a recipe for a 3rd world nation.

Grandma Lynn

Post by Grandma Lynn » Fri Jul 07, 2023 3:28 am

DanielVogelbach wrote:
Wed Jul 05, 2023 3:23 pm
Grandma Lynn wrote:
their baby awake.
Dead!
I imagine
How do you know it's propaganda? God I
hope it is!!

DanielVogelbach

Post by DanielVogelbach » Thu Jul 13, 2023 8:01 pm

Walla Walla Dawg II wrote:
Wed Jul 05, 2023 5:08 pm
In todays world it isn't a good idea to let any riff-raff into our country. That is a recipe for a 3rd world nation.
Showing that you're still in the cult of statism. Always looking for a way to rationalize the evil. "But, they protect us!" No, no they don't. They enslave you. Focus on that part. When the people have all of their stolen wealth back, we can afford to build up and protect our communities in the best way possible. The idea that we need a bunch of government thugs to do this for us is ludicrous.

This whole idea of "strong borders" is such propaganda. What you want is freedom to travel. Prior to WWI there was no such thing as a passport. Don't buy into the propaganda. Your government doesn't give you "freedom", it takes it away. USA is a fascist group of terrorist thugs. Don't give the so-called "government" credit for anything good in your life. Give the credit to the amount of freedom that people still have to conduct trade and share ideas. (it's been all downhill since the Revolutionary War)

Secondly, there's the analogy of the zoo animal in the cage. Never has to worry about food or outside predators. The sad truth is many people don't actually want freedom. They want big brother to take care of them and guarantee them safety.

Walla Walla Dawg II

Post by Walla Walla Dawg II » Thu Jul 13, 2023 8:30 pm

DanielVogelbach wrote:
Thu Jul 13, 2023 8:01 pm
Walla Walla Dawg II wrote:
Wed Jul 05, 2023 5:08 pm
Showing that you're still in the cult of statism. Always looking for a way to rationalize the evil. "But, they protect us!" No, no they don't. They enslave you. Focus on that part. When the people have all of their stolen wealth back, we can afford to build up and protect our communities in the best way possible. The idea that we need a bunch of government thugs to do this for us is ludicrous.

This whole idea of "strong borders" is such propaganda. What you want is freedom to travel. Prior to WWI there was no such thing as a passport. Don't buy into the propaganda. Your government doesn't give you "freedom", it takes it away. USA is a fascist group of terrorist thugs. Don't give the so-called "government" credit for anything good in your life. Give the credit to the amount of freedom that people still have to conduct trade and share ideas. (it's been all downhill since the Revolutionary War)

Secondly, there's the analogy of the zoo animal in the cage. Never has to worry about food or outside predators. The sad truth is many people don't actually want freedom. They want big brother to take care of them and guarantee them safety.
:roll: :roll: