Hunter Plea Deal Gets Scrapped

maoling

Hunter Plea Deal Gets Scrapped

Post by maoling » Wed Jul 26, 2023 9:58 pm

Not sure what all this means or how it will play out, but it looks like Shit Boy isn't getting any love from the judge.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/movies/news/j ... a5359&ei=9

Walla Walla Dawg II

Re: Hunter Plea Deal Gets Scrapped

Post by Walla Walla Dawg II » Wed Jul 26, 2023 10:37 pm

And I hear that one of Hunter's buddies is in hiding because he is planning on testifying against the Biden Cartel.

Walla Walla Dawg II

Post by Walla Walla Dawg II » Wed Jul 26, 2023 10:57 pm

I do believe that the walls are closing in on the Biden Cartel.

So if president Biden steps down and get a pardon from dip-shit Harris, what's her play? Will she become the first Female President of the United States, or will she also step down knowing that there is no way in hell she will get anything done (other than her name in history)?

I believe it's the Speaker of the House next, and I don't thin that Kevin Mc is up to the job. I can't complain much about the job he is doing, but don't think he is strong enough to be President.

So I guess the play would be....:
Biden Resigns
Harris takes over
Harris chooses a new Vice-President
The senate approves that Vice-President (Harris is the deciding vote)
Then she steps down and we have President Schumer or Pelosi.

God help us!!

ddraig

Post by ddraig » Thu Jul 27, 2023 3:09 pm

If Harris runs for President, the only way she can win is if the Dims can locate enough dead people to vote for her. And if she appoints a VP, my guess would be Michelle Obama.

Donn Beach

Post by Donn Beach » Sat Jul 29, 2023 8:11 am

Walla Walla Dawg II wrote:
Wed Jul 26, 2023 10:57 pm

So if president Biden steps down and get a pardon from dip-shit Harris, what's her play? Will she become the first Female President of the United States, or will she also step down knowing that there is no way in hell she will get anything done (other than her name in history)?

I believe it's the Speaker of the House next, and I don't thin that Kevin Mc is up to the job. I can't complain much about the job he is doing, but don't think he is strong enough to be President.

Biden Resigns
Harris takes over

God help us!!
Whether he would be up for it or not McCarthy would be the president after Harris. Though i don't see why Harris steps down. You may not like her but that's her job title, she was elected to be president after the president. Like when Nixon resigned, Ford became president

Walla Walla Dawg II

Post by Walla Walla Dawg II » Sat Jul 29, 2023 3:44 pm

Donn Beach wrote:
Sat Jul 29, 2023 8:11 am
Walla Walla Dawg II wrote:
Wed Jul 26, 2023 10:57 pm

Biden Resigns
Harris takes over

God help us!!
Whether he would be up for it or not McCarthy would be the president after Harris. Though i don't see why Harris steps down. You may not like her but that's her job title, she was elected to be president after the president. Like when Nixon resigned, Ford became president
In the proper line of succession, McCarthy would be President, but not if another is appointed once the VP takes the oath of office. I don't believe it's a domino falling into place.

As for your Nixon comment, Ford only became President after Nixon because Agnew resigned 6 months before Nixon did and Nixon APPOINTED FORD TO THE VP. So in reality, Ford took over as the VP, no succession occurred.

It should also be pointed out that all three of these positions were Republicans. How would the Democrats in this setting proceed with a Dem President and Vice-President and a Republican Speaker?

The line of succession is established to form a priority list for the Presidency, not necessarily set in stone if one of the people is removed!

So, as I state above, who would be the VP if Biden is removed?
AND IT WOULDN'T BE McCARTHY!

Donn Beach

Post by Donn Beach » Sat Jul 29, 2023 5:13 pm

Gerald Ford was as much a vice president as Spiro Agnew, as was Rockefeller who Ford chose as his vice president. He wasn't appointed by Nixon, he was chosen to present to congress to be voted on. Presidents always pick the vice president, whether as a running mate or later in office, Nixon chose Agnew and then he chose Ford to replace him. Agnew was the 39th vice president of the united states', ford the 40th, and Rockefeller the 41st.

It's interesting that aspect of the situation wasn't addressed until after the Kennedy assassination. Johnson went a year as president without a vice president. So if Johnson had died the presidency would have gone to the speaker.

So McCarthy isn't sniffing the white house unless something happens to Harris as well as Biden. Of course if that was to happen Blinken would have a hit out on McCarthy then Blinken is president. But it is set in stone, it's law, if both the president and vice president are out of the picture at the same time for whatever reason then the presidency goes to the speaker. So in this case the democrats would lose the presidency. There's nothing they can do about it.

I'm assuming there is a period of exposure. If Harris was to assume the presidency there be a period of no vice president until the process of replacement took place. Biden resigns and Harris dies from a heart attack a week later, the republicans get the presidency

Walla Walla Dawg II

Post by Walla Walla Dawg II » Sat Jul 29, 2023 6:06 pm

Donn Beach wrote:
Sat Jul 29, 2023 5:13 pm
Gerald Ford was as much a vice president as Spiro Agnew, as was Rockefeller who Ford chose as his vice president. He wasn't appointed by Nixon, he was chosen to present to congress to be voted on. Presidents always pick the vice president, whether as a running mate or later in office, Nixon chose Agnew and then he chose Ford to replace him. Agnew was the 39th vice president of the united states', ford the 40th, and Rockefeller the 41st.

It's interesting that aspect of the situation wasn't addressed until after the Kennedy assassination. Johnson went a year as president without a vice president. So if Johnson had died the presidency would have gone to the speaker.

So McCarthy isn't sniffing the white house unless something happens to Harris as well as Biden. Of course if that was to happen Blinken would have a hit out on McCarthy then Blinken is president. But it is set in stone, it's law, if both the president and vice president are out of the picture at the same time for whatever reason then the presidency goes to the speaker. So in this case the democrats would lose the presidency. There's nothing they can do about it.

I'm assuming there is a period of exposure. If Harris was to assume the presidency there be a period of no vice president until the process of replacement took place. Biden resigns and Harris dies from a heart attack a week later, the republicans get the presidency
He was APPOINTED
"He previously served as the leader of the Republican Party in the U.S. House of Representatives from 1965 to 1973, when he was appointed the 40th vice president by President Richard Nixon, after Spiro Agnew's resignation."

You try to be the know it all at everything on these boards, but fail continually.

In the same paragraph (the first) you say that Nixon didn't appoint him, then say that he chose him.
Are you on drugs.

There is no way in hell that if Harris assumes the Presidency that McCarthy will play the roll of next man up and assume the Vice-Presedency.

:roll:

Donn Beach

Post by Donn Beach » Sat Jul 29, 2023 6:20 pm

Please, you're using a Quora reply as a source? Yeah, I'm certainly as much an expert as that guy. His credentials are he has answered a lot of questions, so have I. He doesn't seem to mention needing to be voted on by Congress, so I'm not sure he understands there is a vote involved when he uses appoint. To me, that makes it sound like it's the complete process.

https://www.quora.com/If-a-vice-preside ... -president

If you want to use the word appoint go for it, but i don't think it's really accurate, Nixon picked Agnew to be his vice president, did he appoint Agnew? No, he picked him. Agnew was picked to run on the ticket, Ford was picked to be presented to Congress, they were appointed? okay. The fact is they both were legitimate vice presidents, they are equal

No, McCarthy doesn't assume the vice presidency if Harris becomes president, who said anything about that? The line of succession is about filling the presidency. The vice president is chosen by the president, whether he is running for office or has gained it, or he appoints vice presidents if you want to put it that way. Harris could choose McCarthy, maybe that be a brilliant stroke to bring the parties closer. It certainly be interesting

Grandma Lynn

Post by Grandma Lynn » Sat Jul 29, 2023 8:24 pm

Can anybody tell me about Hunder's
wife? Is she as bad as the rest of
the family or caught up in all this?
I think she probably isn't innocent
of not knowing. Just bring in the money!