Masks anyone?

Walla Walla Dawg II

Re: Masks anyone?

Post by Walla Walla Dawg II » Thu Aug 31, 2023 4:09 pm

Cascade Kid wrote:
Wed Aug 30, 2023 11:29 pm
I had been in and out of UW Medicine over the last couple of months and didn't have to wear a mask. Then a few weeks ago I walk up to the counter at the blood lab center and I was told that I needed to put on a mask due to a "close contact" with a COVID infected person in the blood lab center earlier. So guess what kind of masks they still provide?
Hope you're alright.

ddraig

Post by ddraig » Tue Sep 05, 2023 2:45 pm

D-train wrote:
Wed Aug 30, 2023 7:11 pm
I wouldn't care if mask were 100% guaranteed to ensure you would never get Covid or Flu. I will never where one again as long as I live....

Just like I don't where a seatbelt when I watch TV in case there is an earthquake or wear a fire suit in the forest when I hike in case there is a forest fire....
Saw this the other day. The perfect Christmas Present for your woke friends!

http://capoliticalreview.com/capolitica ... e-the-car/

gil

Post by gil » Tue Sep 05, 2023 3:49 pm

ddraig wrote:
Tue Sep 05, 2023 2:45 pm
D-train wrote:
Wed Aug 30, 2023 7:11 pm
I wouldn't care if mask were 100% guaranteed to ensure you would never get Covid or Flu. I will never where one again as long as I live....

Just like I don't where a seatbelt when I watch TV in case there is an earthquake or wear a fire suit in the forest when I hike in case there is a forest fire....
Saw this the other day. The perfect Christmas Present for your woke friends!

http://capoliticalreview.com/capolitica ... e-the-car/
Good one! I wonder if there is a case discount.

Cascade Kid

Post by Cascade Kid » Tue Sep 05, 2023 5:04 pm

Walla Walla Dawg II wrote:
Thu Aug 31, 2023 4:09 pm
Cascade Kid wrote:
I had been in and out of UW Medicine over the last couple of months and didn't have to wear a mask. Then a few weeks ago I walk up to the counter at the blood lab center and I was told that I needed to put on a mask due to a "close contact" with a COVID infected person in the blood lab center earlier. So guess what kind of masks they still provide?
Hope you're alright.
Thank you WWD, everything is fine now. I had a benign brain tumor about the size of a golf ball. Thankfully they were able to pull it out through my nose.

Walla Walla Dawg II

Post by Walla Walla Dawg II » Tue Sep 05, 2023 6:06 pm

Cascade Kid wrote:
Tue Sep 05, 2023 5:04 pm
Walla Walla Dawg II wrote:
Thu Aug 31, 2023 4:09 pm
Cascade Kid wrote:
Hope you're alright.
Thank you WWD, everything is fine now. I had a benign brain tumor about the size of a golf ball. Thankfully they were able to pull it out through my nose.
Are your nostrils larger now?
:lol: