GOP Debate Fun Facts

Walla Walla Dawg II

Re: GOP Debate Fun Facts

Post by Walla Walla Dawg II » Fri Sep 01, 2023 2:16 pm

Actually, I think the Infrastructure and CHIPS acts are things that are consistent with what former President Trump said he was going to do. Invest in American infrastructure and get critical manufacturing capabilities back in America (and out of China). I supported Trump's intention to do this (although "infrastructure week" never quite materialized) and I support the enactment of these under Biden's watch.
So you are saying that a Trump policy that he never got to, you support as a Biden policy? Wow, it seems that you should support it as a Trump policy.

Now, what has 'actually' moved back?
What jobs has it created here in America?
Yes, I think the label "inflation reduction act" was basically marketing/promotion. Sort of like the tax cuts under Trump being labeled the "tax cuts AND JOBS" act.
This is just another example of the Midnight votes that Pelosi and the Dems have been doing. We are in control so we will pass everything that we want, to hell with what it will do to the economy.

The Inflation Reduction Act is a bad bill that only passed because of how Congress was at the time. You should really look at all the spending that was included in that.
But the one part of "The inflation reduction act" definitely designed to reduce costs is Medicare being able to negotiate prescription drug prices. I think the first set of drugs subject to this was announced this week.
This should have been it's own bill!!!!!!
But if it was, then congress couldn't have had all the pork in the bill as well.
AND BELIEVE ME, WHEN THE REPBLICANS ADD A BUNCH OF PORT, I'LL SCREAM AT THAT TOO.
But I'll wait for evidence.
Have you been under a rock?
Sweetheart deal to Hunter, that a judge smartly turned down that would have made him immune to all past transgressions.
10% for the Big Guy.
The 2 IRS agents that specialize in overseas tax evasion.
The Prosecutor in Ukraine that was fired.
The video of Biden bragging about how he got the Prosecutor fired.
Why did Hunter get on the Board of Burisma?
Board members of Burisma now coming out to say that they were shaken down for 10 million from Hunter and Joe.
Phone logs from Burisma to the Vice Presidents office shortly before the Prosecutor was fired.
Shit dude, how much more proof do you need?
What about Hunter's buddy (at the time) that has admitted to what was going on (and is now in jail)?

Anything here smells funny?
Last edited by Walla Walla Dawg II on Fri Sep 01, 2023 3:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

D-train

Post by D-train » Fri Sep 01, 2023 2:31 pm

Can't believe it is possible to not have already seen this but here it is:

https://www.wsj.com/video/opinion-joe-b ... E81D8.html
dt

Walla Walla Dawg II

Post by Walla Walla Dawg II » Fri Sep 01, 2023 2:39 pm

D-train wrote:
Fri Sep 01, 2023 2:31 pm
Can't believe it is possible to not have already seen this but here it is:

https://www.wsj.com/video/opinion-joe-b ... E81D8.html
And this is exactly what they impeached Trump for!
-But failed-

It should also be noted that this exact video has been deleted off of youtube 1,000's of times, but people keep reposting it.

Walla Walla Dawg II

Post by Walla Walla Dawg II » Fri Sep 01, 2023 2:41 pm

Is President Trump guilty of smarmy business deals?
Of course he is. I believe there are exactly zero large scale developers that are crystal clean. But at least he hasn't fleeced the American People as the Biden Family has done for decades.

gil

Post by gil » Fri Sep 01, 2023 5:25 pm

Walla Walla Dawg II wrote:
Fri Sep 01, 2023 2:16 pm
Actually, I think the Infrastructure and CHIPS acts are things that are consistent with what former President Trump said he was going to do. Invest in American infrastructure and get critical manufacturing capabilities back in America (and out of China). I supported Trump's intention to do this (although "infrastructure week" never quite materialized) and I support the enactment of these under Biden's watch.
So you are saying that a Trump policy that he never got to, you support as a Biden policy? Wow, it seems that you should support it as a Trump policy.

Now, what has 'actually' moved back?
What jobs has it created here in America?
Yes, I think the label "inflation reduction act" was basically marketing/promotion. Sort of like the tax cuts under Trump being labeled the "tax cuts AND JOBS" act.
This is just another example of the Midnight votes that Pelosi and the Dems have been doing. We are in control so we will pass everything that we want, to hell with what it will do to the economy.

The Inflation Reduction Act is a bad bill that only passed because of how Congress was at the time. You should really look at all the spending that was included in that.
But the one part of "The inflation reduction act" definitely designed to reduce costs is Medicare being able to negotiate prescription drug prices. I think the first set of drugs subject to this was announced this week.
This should have been it's own bill!!!!!!
But if it was, then congress couldn't have had all the pork in the bill as well.
AND BELIEVE ME, WHEN THE REPBLICANS ADD A BUNCH OF PORT, I'LL SCREAM AT THAT TOO.
But I'll wait for evidence.
Have you been under a rock?
Sweetheart deal to Hunter, that a judge smartly turned down that would have made him immune to all past transgressions.
10% for the Big Guy.
The 2 IRS agents that specialize in overseas tax evasion.
The Prosecutor in Ukraine that was fired.
The video of Biden bragging about how he got the Prosecutor fired.
Why did Hunter get on the Board of Burisma?
Board members of Burisma now coming out to say that they were shaken down for 10 million from Hunter and Joe.
Phone logs from Burisma to the Vice Presidents office shortly before the Prosecutor was fired.
Shit dude, how much more proof do you need?
What about Hunter's buddy (at the time) that has admitted to what was going on (and is now in jail)?

Anything here smells funny?
Trump had 4 years, two with a Republican Senate and House, to do an infrastructure plan. I never saw one. It happened in Biden's first two years. As I said, I supported Trump's intention. I support Biden's accomplishment.

I just looked up the CHIPS act and was surprised to find that it had it's genesis when Trump was still in office. Interesting for sure. But again, I think it counts as a Biden accomplishment.

According to Wikipedia,
The trade group Semiconductor Industry Association conducted an analysis of announced investments from May 2020 to December 2022, claiming the CHIPS Act, along with anticipation thereof, incentivized $200 billion worth of over 50 projects creating a predicted 44,000 new jobs.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CHIPS_and_Science_Act

I haven't been under a rock, and I think a lot of what you listed is pretty damning. But I'd like to see it brought before congress so the people can see. Impeach Biden for it. (McCarthy said he is working on it, right?) Let's see what is true is what is the equivalent of the Steele dossier pee tape.

DanielVogelbach

Post by DanielVogelbach » Fri Sep 01, 2023 6:26 pm

gil wrote:
Fri Sep 01, 2023 5:25 pm

I haven't been under a rock.
You would be far better off under a rock versus consuming "news" and fake politics.

Peace, Love, Anarchy

gil

Post by gil » Fri Sep 01, 2023 6:29 pm

DanielVogelbach wrote:
Fri Sep 01, 2023 6:26 pm
gil wrote:
Fri Sep 01, 2023 5:25 pm

I haven't been under a rock.
You would be far better off under a rock versus consuming "news" and fake politics.

Peace, Love, Anarchy
Ha! I prefer being on top of rocks.

Peace and love to you as well. :(

Walla Walla Dawg II

Post by Walla Walla Dawg II » Fri Sep 01, 2023 10:55 pm

Trump had 4 years, two with a Republican Senate and House, to do an infrastructure plan. I never saw one. It happened in Biden's first two years. As I said, I supported Trump's intention. I support Biden's accomplishment.
And tell me, what happened in President Trump's first 2 years?
He fought with both sides of the isle because neighed wanted him there. Then after the first 18 months, the Republicans came around and actually accomplished something in that 6 months before they lost the house.

Then the next 2 years, President Trump was busy fighting the TWO impeachments.

So let's not be of the belief that he had "control" of anything.

Grandma Lynn

Post by Grandma Lynn » Sat Sep 02, 2023 3:29 am

You say "Biden did this or Biden
did that.....you know it's not Biden.
Who? Wish we knew...Soros is
so old also, but seems to know
what he's doing.....or does he?
Saw where he was napping during
a speech someone was giving.
Face it, he's sick, it's not being
old.....I should know!

douche

Post by douche » Sat Sep 02, 2023 6:33 am

DanielVogelbach wrote:
Fri Sep 01, 2023 6:26 pm

You're not wrong. Even Grandma Lynn knows that Biden isn't the one calling the shots. Unfortunately the entire political show in Washington is just that... a show. The politicians are nothing more than paid actors, and politics itself is nothing more than a ruse to rile people up.