Gold Star Dad

D-train

Gold Star Dad

Post by D-train » Thu Aug 31, 2023 3:51 pm

dt

D-train

Re: Gold Star Dad

Post by D-train » Thu Aug 31, 2023 7:33 pm

Anyone watch this. As much as I hate Biden I can not even imagine how much this guy must rightfully hates him.
dt

maoling

Post by maoling » Fri Sep 01, 2023 12:19 am

D-train wrote:
Thu Aug 31, 2023 7:33 pm
Anyone watch this. As much as I hate Biden I can not even imagine how much this guy must rightfully hates him.
This is another reason why Biden won't show his lying face to anyone but schoolkids or hand-picked audiences. People really do hate this fucker's guts. He's too much of a coward to face them.

Cascade Kid

Post by Cascade Kid » Fri Sep 01, 2023 7:02 am

Take into consideration that this withdrawal maneuver was most likely not conjoured up by this memory care patient of a president.

Business as usual in DC needs to stop and the swamp needs to be drained.

Donn Beach

Post by Donn Beach » Fri Sep 01, 2023 9:20 am

Trump's fingerprints are all over the withdrawal

https://www.militarytimes.com/news/pent ... tion-loss/

And he has had his issues with Gold Star families

D-train

Post by D-train » Fri Sep 01, 2023 11:03 am

Cascade Kid wrote:
Fri Sep 01, 2023 7:02 am
Take into consideration that this withdrawal maneuver was most likely not conjoured up by this memory care patient of a president.

Business as usual in DC needs to stop and the swamp needs to be drained.
'A blind spot'
In an excerpt from an upcoming book by Franklin Foer published in The Atlantic covering the dynamics inside the White House during the summer of 2021, Biden is depicted approaching the withdrawal with "determination, even stubbornness," as well as being "furious" over negative media coverage.

Retired Rear Adm. Mark Montgomery, now senior director of the Foundation for the Defense of Democracies' Center on Cyber and Technology Innovation, says what he called Biden's myopic approach resulted in the president shutting out critical warnings.

"In the face of significant pushback from the senior military advisers, he overrode all their concerns and recommendations, and executed an absolutely catastrophically bad policy," he argued in an interview with ABC News.

"He clearly has foreign policy bonafides. But with this president, there's a blind spot," Montgomery said, maintaining that attitude has now seeped through the ranks. "I do not believe that they are willing to have an open transparent discussion of what went wrong."
https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/2-years ... =102837216
dt

Walla Walla Dawg II

Post by Walla Walla Dawg II » Fri Sep 01, 2023 1:16 pm

And now his press secretary has stated that President Biden had done more for boarder security than any other President.

Does anyone actually believe this?

Why are we putting up with this shit?

It's one thing to hear President Trump claim that there were millions at his parade; which is most certainly an exaggeration, but the blatant lies by the Biden Team are raising my BP.

D-train

Post by D-train » Fri Sep 01, 2023 1:28 pm

My favorite is taking victory laps for decreasing inflation. Inflation that was at record high levels that they were responsible for and is STILL much higher than when he took office.

Like setting a house on fire and after it is full ablaze you manage to put out the fire in the garage and claim what an amazing job you did even though the rest of the house is still on fire.
dt

Walla Walla Dawg II

Post by Walla Walla Dawg II » Fri Sep 01, 2023 1:42 pm

D-train wrote:
Fri Sep 01, 2023 1:28 pm
My favorite is taking victory laps for decreasing inflation. Inflation that was at record high levels that they were responsible for and is STILL much higher than when he took office.

Like setting a house on fire and after it is full ablaze you manage to put out the fire in the garage and claim what an amazing job you did even though the rest of the house is still on fire.
And Gil is a believer, applauding at the great job.
:roll:

ddraig

Post by ddraig » Fri Sep 01, 2023 3:35 pm

D-train wrote:
Fri Sep 01, 2023 1:28 pm

Well, inflation HAS decreased, but the lyin' SOB should also take credit for the previous 8% inflation from last year. That and they no longer place food and energy prices in the "Inflation" list. So if you ADD 8% to another 3%, what do you get? If you use 100 as a base for 2021 and add 8% to that, the total is 108. Then add another 3% and you get 111.24 for a total. Is that inflation reduction? Over the past two years, inflation, not including food and energy, has INCREASED over 10%. Thanks, Joe.