Is the 2024 Republican presidential primary already over?

Donn Beach

Re: Is the 2024 Republican presidential primary already over?

Post by Donn Beach » Sat Sep 02, 2023 6:03 am

Yeah, it's brought up in that other article, what I think you're getting at
Yeah, he hasn’t run the best campaign, and I think there’s room for improvement on his message and his media strategy
Might poke around some more, love politics.

HawkandMariner88

Post by HawkandMariner88 » Sat Sep 02, 2023 5:42 pm

Trumps main issue is that he picks the wrong people for his cabinet. You can't trust GOP anymore then you can Dems. Just look at who he picked for his last VP. If he plucked some people from say oh I don't know maybe the Libertarian Party he might fair better. Honestly I wouldn't picked any member of congress to be on my staff unless its Mike Lee or Rand Paul, maybe Cruz. Vivek would definitely be a smart choice.

gil

Post by gil » Sat Sep 02, 2023 5:54 pm

HawkandMariner88 wrote:
Sat Sep 02, 2023 5:42 pm
Trumps main issue is that he picks the wrong people for his cabinet. You can't trust GOP anymore then you can Dems. Just look at who he picked for his last VP. If he plucked some people from say oh I don't know maybe the Libertarian Party he might fair better. Honestly I wouldn't picked any member of congress to be on my staff unless its Mike Lee or Rand Paul, maybe Cruz. Vivek would definitely be a smart choice.
Did anyone (I mean any Republican) have any gripe with Pence's performance as VP before Jan 6 2021? Trump picked someone (Pence) who convinced the conservative evangelicals that he (Trump) was legit.