Dominic Pezzola

Walla Walla Dawg II

Re: Dominic Pezzola

Post by Walla Walla Dawg II » Tue Sep 05, 2023 4:43 pm

gil wrote:
Tue Sep 05, 2023 3:59 pm
I think comparing Jan 6 to Pearl Harbor or 9/11 is ridiculous. On the other I think saying it was a 4 hour frat party is understating the violence and is ignoring that the intent was to disrupt a step leading to the inauguration of a rightfully-elected president (i.e., Biden).
The United States will never be taken over by a riot that has less than a dozen people with the intent of forcing their will on the country.

The whole Jan6 issue is totally overblown and absurd and is encouraged by the left.

D-train

Post by D-train » Tue Sep 05, 2023 4:50 pm

gil wrote:
I think comparing Jan 6 to Pearl Harbor or 9/11 is ridiculous. On the other I think saying it was a 4 hour frat party is understating the violence and is ignoring that the intent was to disrupt a step leading to the inauguration of a rightfully-elected president (i.e., Biden).
Sure it was more than a frat party but but anyone involved that thought there was a greater than negative infinity chance they were going to negate the election are just as dumb as those not involved that think it was an ACTUAL threat to democracy....
dt

gil

Post by gil » Tue Sep 05, 2023 4:57 pm

D-train wrote:
Tue Sep 05, 2023 4:50 pm
gil wrote:
Sure it was more than a frat party but but anyone involved that thought there was a greater than negative infinity chance they were going to negate the election are just as dumb as those not involved that think it was an ACTUAL threat to democracy....
I haven't been following the Jan 6 trials closely, but haven't a couple of people offered legal defenses of themselves by saying that Trump said that they should go there and fight to make sure he remained as president?

gil

Post by gil » Tue Sep 05, 2023 5:04 pm

Walla Walla Dawg II wrote:
Tue Sep 05, 2023 4:43 pm
gil wrote:
The United States will never be taken over by a riot that has less than a dozen people with the intent of forcing their will on the country.

The whole Jan6 issue is totally overblown and absurd and is encouraged by the left.
Where do you get "less than a dozen people"?

Walla Walla Dawg II

Post by Walla Walla Dawg II » Tue Sep 05, 2023 6:05 pm

gil wrote:
Tue Sep 05, 2023 5:04 pm
gil wrote:

Just because someone was at the capital acting like an ass doesn't mean they were there to "overthrow" the government.

gil

Post by gil » Tue Sep 05, 2023 7:31 pm

Tue Sep 05, 2023 6:05 pm
gil wrote:

Just because someone was at the capital acting like an ass doesn't mean they were there to "overthrow" the government.
Agree. But how many people were there to "stop the steal"? That is, they believed that Trump legitimately won and that their actions could prevent the illegitimate assumption of the presidency by Biden. I'd say it was a significant percentage of the crowd. My friend's mom was there, and she didn't get near the barricades or enter the Capitol, but that sure is how she felt.

Walla Walla Dawg II

Post by Walla Walla Dawg II » Tue Sep 05, 2023 8:06 pm

gil wrote:
Tue Sep 05, 2023 7:31 pm
Tue Sep 05, 2023 6:05 pm
gil wrote:

Agree. But how many people were there to "stop the steal"? That is, they believed that Trump legitimately won and that their actions could prevent the illegitimate assumption of the presidency by Biden. I'd say it was a significant percentage of the crowd. My friend's mom was there, and she didn't get near the barricades or enter the Capitol, but that sure is how she felt.
And just because someone trespassed doesn't mean that they there there to do any more than protest. Just the idea that this extremely small group of people (yes it was an extremely small group of people that went there with ill-intent) to "stop the steal" AT ALL COSTS could have overthrown the government is absurd.

What has caused this to be blown out of proportion is the main stream media and the left who want to keep it on the front page.

How many people "ACTUALLY" died?
How many people were "actually" hurt?
Why didn't Nancy ask for assistance from the President, she knew there was going to be a "large" protest? Trump actually asked congress if they wanted extra police or the national guard, and Nancy turned him down...why?

D-train

Post by D-train » Tue Sep 05, 2023 8:59 pm

gil wrote:
Tue Sep 05, 2023 4:57 pm
D-train wrote:
Tue Sep 05, 2023 4:50 pm
gil wrote:
I haven't been following the Jan 6 trials closely, but haven't a couple of people offered legal defenses of themselves by saying that Trump said that they should go there and fight to make sure he remained as president?
Yeah complete dumb Fs to believe that...They should get 10 years for excessive stupidity and that is it.
dt

Walla Walla Dawg II

Post by Walla Walla Dawg II » Tue Sep 05, 2023 9:14 pm

President Trump did say for people to come down to the Capital and protest. BUT HE ALSO SAID TO DO IT PEACEFULLY.

That second part is the part that the left and the MSM seems to leave out continually.

maoling

Post by maoling » Wed Sep 06, 2023 12:33 am

DavidGee24 wrote:
Mon Sep 04, 2023 5:01 pm
maoling wrote:
Sun Sep 03, 2023 1:41 am
I still regard Jan. 6 as a four-hour frat party, where a bunch of Deltas protested against Double-Secret Probation.

A big nothing that the Dems have conflated to "Attack on America"" on par with Pearl Harbor or 9/11. And then shamelessly imprisoned every Yay-hoo involved and used it as a tool to try and destroy its political opponents.

It's sickening. Biggest bunch of lying pussies in history.
Now that I think about it, the dude in the Viking helmet totally was pulling a Bluto. I wonder if he'll someday get elected Senator too. 😄
LOL. Feckin' Toga Party. But not a hoot in hell about the tens of millions of dollars of property destroyed, businesses burned, dozens of dead and injured all over the country for months when the left went nuts over the wrongful death of career felon George Floyd and cities were under siege.

But drop a steaming deuce on Pelosi's desk and act like fucknuts for a few hours at the Capitol -- and the full weight of the government is brought to bear on these people. Long prison terms for everybody. And the obfuscation and spin that has come from it is a disgrace. You would have thought dead politicians were lying all over Washington.