Hamas Attack in Israel

maoling

Hamas Attack in Israel

Post by maoling » Sun Oct 08, 2023 2:34 am

Not up to speed on this story yet. Sounds like Israel and world intelligence community wasn't up to speed either.

This looks like the Tet Offensive at first blush: surprise attack at multiple sites during a holiday, religious or otherwise. Right after Joe frees up frozen Iranian assets, nice touch.

Shit-Eyes Biden works for four minutes on a Saturday reading a teleprompter stating nine times how we, "Stand with Israel, we got your back."

No questions of course. The weakness of this administration and this feeble, senile, lost President just makes it easier for terrorists to pick and choose targets, start wars, flood borders...

This is the most fucked up I've ever seen this country in my lifetime. I thought it was in 1968 with Nam and the MLK and Bobby assassinations. Then I thought it was 1970, when four protesting students were shot to death by the National Guard at Kent State. Then I thought it was 1974, when Nixon resigned in shame over Watergate.

But Biden is the worst president I've seen in my 65 years. The embodiment of every horrible trait and flaw of our worst presidents rolled into one piece of shit, without even one redeeming quality.
Last edited by maoling on Sun Oct 08, 2023 3:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

bpj

Re: Hamas Attack in Israel

Post by bpj » Sun Oct 08, 2023 2:47 am

D-train

Post by D-train » Sun Oct 08, 2023 2:58 pm

That guy also made this vid. lol
dt

D-train

Post by D-train » Sun Oct 08, 2023 3:01 pm

Watched this piece this morning and almost puked. Maddow wrote a book about Pro Nazi movement in the the late 30s in the US. I knew the entire time should would compare it to Jan. 6th. which she predictably did at the end. Of course no mention of the the fact the the Squad in the Dem party are the most Anti Semitic members of congress in modern history...

https://www.google.com/search?q=rachel+ ... kfvAg,st:0
dt

auroraave

Post by auroraave » Sun Oct 08, 2023 3:25 pm

maoling wrote:
Sun Oct 08, 2023 2:34 am
Not up to speed on this story yet. Sounds like Israel and world intelligence community wasn't up to speed either.

This looks like the Tet Offensive at first blush: surprise attack at multiple sites during a holiday, religious or otherwise. Right after Joe frees up frozen Iranian assets, nice touch.

Shit-Eyes Biden works for four minutes on a Saturday reading a teleprompter stating nine times how we, "Stand with Israel, we got your back."

No questions of course. The weakness of this administration and this feeble, senile, lost President just makes it easier for terrorists to pick and choose targets, start wars, flood borders...

This is the most fucked up I've ever seen this country in my lifetime. I thought it was in 1968 with Nam and the MLK and Bobby assassinations. Then I thought it was 1970, when four protesting students were shot to death by the National Guard at Kent State. Then I thought it was 1974, when Nixon resigned in shame over Watergate.

But Biden is the worst president I've seen in my 65 years. The embodiment of every horrible trait and flaw of our worst presidents rolled into one piece of shit, without even one redeeming quality.
It's 2023 - how do we even know the accuracy of anything being reported? Everythng is spin and narratives anymore. How do we know it was hammas? If 'they' are telling me a story - I generally dismiss it as 'selling a narrative' anymore. This gives Israel license to invade, right? How do we know Israel wasn't behind it as a way to gain approval to invade? Governments do this shit. Maybe Iran was behind it. It's never what we are being told - that's where I am with the state of 'news' in 2023 - I simply do not believe the stories being told to us. There is always something else, another layer going on. If you are Hammas - and they may very well be behind it, I do not know - but the thinking behind it makes no sense to me - the attack would simply give Israel license to slaugher them - they have the means and the $$$ to do just that - Hammas would know they are slitting thier own throats, right? That makes no sense. Or is the CIA behind it as a way to stir up US military action/spending?

Oh, this would be a good time for Israel to ask the US for $$$$... right? Money we don't have for us - or Hawaii - but for everyone else. Let's see hoW this all unfolds. The news cycle now conveniently has another 'story' to follow to keep the masses distracted from talking about the Dem's ruination of our country - a new "narrative" going into an election cycle to avoid accountability. How convenient.

Does anyone on her believe what we are being told? QUESTION EVERYTHING, PEOPLE!

douche

Post by douche » Sun Oct 08, 2023 4:51 pm

believe.jpg
believe.jpg (65.73 KiB) Viewed 2502 times

D-train

Post by D-train » Sun Oct 08, 2023 6:06 pm

dt

gil

Post by gil » Mon Oct 09, 2023 3:22 pm

Hamas is evil. Pure, personified evil. The way the 9/11 perpetrators were pure evil. There is no left wing, pro Palestine justification. There is no right wing (I can't imagine what, but I bet it's coming) justification.

Walla Walla Dawg II

Post by Walla Walla Dawg II » Mon Oct 09, 2023 3:57 pm

gil wrote:
Mon Oct 09, 2023 3:22 pm
Hamas is evil. Pure, personified evil. The way the 9/11 perpetrators were pure evil. There is no left wing, pro Palestine justification. There is no right wing (I can't imagine what, but I bet it's coming) justification.
Gil,
The reason is because Biden is a weak, senile old man that the world does not fear.

The world doesn't even care if Biden knows that they are stabbing the USA in the back because, once again, they know he is a limp dick.

And this is the guy you voted for. That makes you part of the problem.
Thank God we got rid of the mean tweets.

D-train

Post by D-train » Mon Oct 09, 2023 3:59 pm

dt