America is declining rapidly

ddraig

Re: America is declining rapidly

Post by ddraig » Tue Dec 19, 2023 9:46 pm

If a Republican (not a RINO) is elected in 2024, we have a chance of getting the country back on track. If Biden, Harris, Newsom, or M. Obama get elected, we are doomed to slide further into the abyss. More racial politics, higher taxes, more government control, and more weaponization of law enforcement.

Mel Bradford

Post by Mel Bradford » Tue Dec 19, 2023 11:36 pm

Thats about the size of it.

DanielVogelbach

Post by DanielVogelbach » Wed Dec 20, 2023 4:29 pm

ddraig wrote:
Tue Dec 19, 2023 9:46 pm
If a Republican (not a RINO) is elected in 2024, we have a chance of getting the country back on track. If Biden, Harris, Newsom, or M. Obama get elected, we are doomed to slide further into the abyss. More racial politics, higher taxes, more government control, and more weaponization of law enforcement.
If you think it matters whether a donkey or elephant is chosen, then you have no idea how anything in reality works. Nothing could be less significant than the outcome of a presidential election.

"Government" always gets worse. We were more free under British colonial rule. Everything has been downhill since the Constitution. The idea that you just need to vote in the right guys is the basis of the grand lie. The problem is not who you put in the throne, the problem is believing that the throne holds legitimate authority. Basically, believing in the authority of government is like believing in Santa Claus.

douche

Post by douche » Sun Jan 14, 2024 10:42 pm

419386764_7419799908032737_2788520158827276345_n.jpg
419386764_7419799908032737_2788520158827276345_n.jpg (125.53 KiB) Viewed 349 times

ddraig

Post by ddraig » Mon Jan 15, 2024 2:50 am

DanielVogelbach wrote:
Wed Dec 20, 2023 4:29 pm
ddraig wrote:
If you think it matters whether a donkey or elephant is chosen, then you have no idea how anything in reality works. Nothing could be less significant than the outcome of a presidential election.

"Government" always gets worse. We were more free under British colonial rule. Everything has been downhill since the Constitution. The idea that you just need to vote in the right guys is the basis of the grand lie. The problem is not who you put in the throne, the problem is believing that the throne holds legitimate authority. Basically, believing in the authority of government is like believing in Santa Claus.
Dan, You missed the point. But I know you lean to the anarchy side of things so I'll forgive you. Read the first six words of my post again.

I fully believe that there is not a dimes bit of difference between today's Democrats and RINO's. Heck, Nikki is now saying that Climate Change is driving the numbers of illegals to our open border. As if anyone from Costa Rica would come to the U.S. because the climate is better. Right now, most of the country is freezing and we just got out of our monsoons before Christmas. Why would anyone in their right mind come here for the weather? Nikki is showing herself to be a RINO and that means it would only take her two weeks longer than Biden to screw us all over.

D-train

Post by D-train » Mon Jan 15, 2024 11:02 pm

ddraig wrote:
Mon Jan 15, 2024 2:50 am
DanielVogelbach wrote:
Wed Dec 20, 2023 4:29 pm
ddraig wrote:

Dan, You missed the point. But I know you lean to the anarchy side of things so I'll forgive you. Read the first six words of my post again.

I fully believe that there is not a dimes bit of difference between today's Democrats and RINO's. Heck, Nikki is now saying that Climate Change is driving the numbers of illegals to our open border. As if anyone from Costa Rica would come to the U.S. because the climate is better. Right now, most of the country is freezing and we just got out of our monsoons before Christmas. Why would anyone in their right mind come here for the weather? Nikki is showing herself to be a RINO and that means it would only take her two weeks longer than Biden to screw us all over.
He literally thinks the country would be in the identical situation if Trump was reelected instead of Biden winning.
dt

D-train

Post by D-train » Thu Jan 18, 2024 11:06 pm

:lol:

btw wtf were they thinking in the 80s??? I have had a strict no body hair below the eyebrows policy for my women for DECADES! lol
dt

DanielVogelbach

Post by DanielVogelbach » Mon Jan 22, 2024 12:19 am

D-train wrote:
Mon Jan 15, 2024 11:02 pm
He literally thinks the country would be in the identical situation if Trump was reelected instead of Biden winning.
EITHER

1. Presidential election is real, but both candidates are controlled puppets that will do exactly as told

OR

2. Election itself is fake - the winner is predetermined and a puppet that will do exactly as told

To me, the idea that the faces they put on TV are in control of anything is laughable. Also comical to me is the idea that countries are sovereign entities. I don't think China making every product is just the free market in action. I think it's a one world system controlled from the top down.

Of course things don't change through elections. It doesn't matter who you vote for. It might make you feel good thinking it's real, but it's not real. It's entirely a stage show. The "news" is 100% propaganda. This is not the land of the free regardless of what the K-12 indoctrination says. It's a banker's paradise police state.

Lesson A --> If voting mattered, they wouldn't let you do it.

Lesson B --> You can't delegate rights that you don't have yourself. All taxation is extortion.

Lesson C --> "Government" doesn't fix problems, it only creates problems. The good stuff in life all comes from the free market.

D-train

Post by D-train » Mon Jan 22, 2024 12:37 am

I think it is reasonable to say that government is bad, inefficient and corrupt to a large degree. I tend to agree. But to think it isn't Worse with Biden than Trump or any other Republican is where you lose credibility in my eyes. Sorry, you will NEVER convince me of that any more than you will ever convince me that the sun isn't hot or water isn't wet.
dt