America is declining rapidly

DanielVogelbach

Re: America is declining rapidly

Post by DanielVogelbach » Mon Jan 22, 2024 12:57 am

D-train wrote:
Mon Jan 22, 2024 12:37 am
I think it is reasonable to say that government is bad, inefficient and corrupt to a large degree. I tend to agree. But to think it isn't Worse with Biden than Trump or any other Republican is where you lose credibility in my eyes. Sorry, you will NEVER convince me of that any more than you will ever convince me that the sun isn't hot or water isn't wet.
You're holding onto the idea that pro wrestling is real.

bpj

Post by bpj » Mon Jan 22, 2024 1:40 am

D-train wrote:
I think it is reasonable to say that government is bad, inefficient and corrupt to a large degree. I tend to agree. But to think it isn't Worse with Biden than Trump or any other Republican is where you lose credibility in my eyes. Sorry, you will NEVER convince me of that any more than you will ever convince me that the sun isn't hot or water isn't wet.
You've got it exactly right imo.

There might be a wizard behind the curtain, but he's not all powerful.

They still have to steal elections to win them.

Is our government controlled from within? Absolutely.

Can it be beaten?

2016 is evidence it can be, but Trump would have to come in and cut out all the rot he let ruin his first term.

He was handcuffed with impeachment and RINO's like McCain torpedoing everything he did try and get done, like Repeal and Replace which McCain came off his death bed to stop.

Can he overcome that this time around?

I don't know, but I know he's the only one that's going to even try.

D-train

Post by D-train » Mon Jan 22, 2024 3:12 am

DanielVogelbach wrote:
Mon Jan 22, 2024 12:57 am
D-train wrote:
You're holding onto the idea that pro wrestling is real.
You think everything is run by a mysterious Boogey man that only the really enlightened people know about and that if you keep telling everyone about it Government as we know it will just disappear and Utopia will be ours. Good luck with that. lol
dt

bpj

Post by bpj » Tue Jan 23, 2024 9:44 pm

Another example that our government is corrupt:

https://twitter.com/CollinRugg/status/1 ... XzXBg&s=19

ddraig

Post by ddraig » Wed Jan 24, 2024 1:32 am

Lake would be my pick for Vice President. She knows how to play the media game and also will call bunk on much of what the MSM wants her to say. I don't think she'll drop out and she should be a good senator. Wish we could say that about our two bumps on the log that we're stuck with here in Washington.

D-train

Post by D-train » Wed Jan 24, 2024 2:36 am

I don't mind Lake but she would be an idiotic pick for VP. She is basically a female Trump that would do nothing to win independent voters or moderate Republicans.
dt

bpj

Post by bpj » Wed Jan 24, 2024 12:44 pm

D-train wrote:
Wed Jan 24, 2024 2:36 am
I don't mind Lake but she would be an idiotic pick for VP. She is basically a female Trump that would do nothing to win independent voters or moderate Republicans.
Yeah, and after that, if she does get elected, it would be a shame to pluck her out of the Senate spot she just fought so hard for.

gil

Post by gil » Wed Jan 24, 2024 3:19 pm

D-train wrote:
I'm wondering at this point if Trump is actually considering someone would would appeal to independents or moderates. Foe example, don't you think that "President Trump was cheated out of re-election in 2020" is a litmus test for a potential running mate?

bpj

Post by bpj » Wed Jan 24, 2024 8:43 pm

gil wrote:
Wed Jan 24, 2024 3:19 pm
D-train wrote:
I'm wondering at this point if Trump is actually considering someone would would appeal to independents or moderates. Foe example, don't you think that "President Trump was cheated out of re-election in 2020" is a litmus test for a potential running mate?
Yes, if they're dumb enough to think the election was actually legit, they shouldn't even be considered because they're just another Pence.

D-train

Post by D-train » Wed Jan 24, 2024 9:02 pm

bpj wrote:
Wed Jan 24, 2024 8:43 pm
gil wrote:
Wed Jan 24, 2024 3:19 pm
D-train wrote:
Yes, if they're dumb enough to think the election was actually legit, they shouldn't even be considered because they're just another Pence.
Pence sure had quite a run in the Primary this year didn't he???? :lol:
dt