bpj wrote:
Fri Mar 01, 2024 4:52 am
Mel Bradford wrote:
Fri Mar 01, 2024 4:32 am
https://www.youtube.com/shorts/7gRUn83mbRk

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/YJi0REFXW4o Walter Hudson

Just say no to the insanity
Exactly Mel.

Our country got in this mess first by being "politically correct", then allowing them to dictate how we're supposed to talk and think.

We're not going to get anything turned around by being nice little pacifists.
Pure hilarity. This is why I laugh at these stupid culture wars you guys cling on to.

I have lived in some of the most liberal cities in America and never once have I encountered a situation where someone got mad at me for using incorrect pronouns. And if I ever did, I imagine it would be such a rare occurrence that if it happened, I'd be like, "oh, OK" and then move on to the next 5 years living my unimpacted life. I've seen trans people walking about and I simply act like they're a normal human beings and I go on doing whatever the hell it is I intended on doing with my day. I maybe cross by a trans person like 1 day a month?

As far as I'm aware, you live on a large plot of land somewhere in a more rural area. At least based on pictures you've shared. I imagine where you live nobody asks you to use their correct pronouns and you likely encounter next to 0 trans people. And even if you do, it's got to be significantly less than I do.

Yet you guys act like they're zombies breaking through your windows and forcing you on an hourly basis to remember the correct pronouns for them. Get a grip and just go on living your life. If you don't want to use correct pronouns, don't... just walk away and enjoy your time on this earth.

bpj

Re: Mental tests?

Post by bpj » Fri Mar 01, 2024 5:58 am

Trannies are just the tip of the iceberg. They're pretty irrelevant.

The "progressive democrats" are the problem.

For example, I don't care if some dude wants to wear panties and act like a bimbo on his own time in his own space.

But story time at the local library reading to a group of kids while wearing a dress and a 5 o'clock shadow is a problem.

Letting kids take puberty blockers and have tranny surgeries is a problem.

Liberal white women are the head of the snake.
Attachments
Screenshot_20240301_011533_X.jpg
Screenshot_20240301_011533_X.jpg (199.41 KiB) Viewed 205 times

bpj

Post by bpj » Fri Mar 01, 2024 4:39 pm

Another journalist arrested under Bidens police state.

This guy sums up the position we're in pretty well:
Attachments
Screenshot_20240301_083735_X.jpg

gil

Post by gil » Fri Mar 01, 2024 6:11 pm

Seattle or Bust wrote:
Fri Mar 01, 2024 5:11 am
bpj wrote:
Fri Mar 01, 2024 4:52 am
Mel Bradford wrote:

Exactly Mel.

Our country got in this mess first by being "politically correct", then allowing them to dictate how we're supposed to talk and think.

We're not going to get anything turned around by being nice little pacifists.
Pure hilarity. This is why I laugh at these stupid culture wars you guys cling on to.

I have lived in some of the most liberal cities in America and never once have I encountered a situation where someone got mad at me for using incorrect pronouns. And if I ever did, I imagine it would be such a rare occurrence that if it happened, I'd be like, "oh, OK" and then move on to the next 5 years living my unimpacted life. I've seen trans people walking about and I simply act like they're a normal human beings and I go on doing whatever the hell it is I intended on doing with my day. I maybe cross by a trans person like 1 day a month?

As far as I'm aware, you live on a large plot of land somewhere in a more rural area. At least based on pictures you've shared. I imagine where you live nobody asks you to use their correct pronouns and you likely encounter next to 0 trans people. And even if you do, it's got to be significantly less than I do.

Yet you guys act like they're zombies breaking through your windows and forcing you on an hourly basis to remember the correct pronouns for them. Get a grip and just go on living your life. If you don't want to use correct pronouns, don't... just walk away and enjoy your time on this earth.
Great perspective. I live in Seattle. I don't recognize many of the "liberal hell hole" descriptions that people post. I haven't run into a pronoun problem either lol

And if it were so horrible living here, if the streets were as dangerous as people make them out to be, maybe I could have found a restaurant FIrst Avenue near Pike Place Market on freaking WEDNESDAY night last week that didn't have a 90 minute wait at 8pm. I guess that is your liberal hell hole.

Not all is perfect. I have some real differences of opinion with some people, and I wish we could be more civil with each other. But my life is very good. I'm very fortunate.

douche

Post by douche » Fri Mar 01, 2024 7:26 pm

Mel Bradford wrote:

Insanity, indeed.

If you break the law you may be arrested, charged and punished. But if you don't subscribe to a certain ideology or language, that's your choice. Last time I checked, it was still a free country. Nobody can enforce that nonsense, although some people like to think that they can. It's ridiculous.

Do what you want, just don't force it on others. And don't expect others to feel the same way about it. That's insanity.

Some people enjoy eating at Burger King. I don't. So what? I don't picket in front of Burger King, or harass their customers. It's their choice, they can eat what they want where they want.

bpj

Post by bpj » Sat Mar 02, 2024 12:57 am

Parents like this belong in institutions:

douche

Post by douche » Sat Mar 02, 2024 7:26 pm

So she has 4 children and 2 of them suffer from gender dysphoria. That's a lot of gender confusion in one family.

Some will regard this as harsh, but perhaps parents like her don't belong in an institution, perhaps they simply shouldn't be reproducing at all.