Grandma Lynn wrote:
Fri Sep 06, 2019 2:54 am
Do you go along with San Francisco's
Board of Supervisors approving a
resolution naming the NRA a domestic
terrorist organization?
Not surprised this news is from San
Francisco.
I saw something about it on Twitter. This will bring out every gun owner in America out to the polls to vote Republican. lol
dt

bpj

Re: NRA

Post by bpj » Fri Sep 06, 2019 8:35 am

If they were smart they would let the libs on the west coast form their own sovereign nation with CA/OR/WA cesspools, then just take over once they ban guns.

What are they gonna do about it? Thumb wars?

D-train

Post by D-train » Fri Sep 06, 2019 2:28 pm

bpj wrote:
Fri Sep 06, 2019 8:35 am
If they were smart they would let the libs on the west coast form their own sovereign nation with CA/OR/WA cesspools, then just take over once they ban guns.

Throwing homeless feces might be good tactic. And talk about renewable resource.
dt

bpj

Post by bpj » Fri Sep 06, 2019 2:29 pm

D-train wrote:
Fri Sep 06, 2019 2:28 pm
bpj wrote:
Fri Sep 06, 2019 8:35 am

Throwing homeless feces might be good tactic. And talk about renewable resource.
Good point, plus they have shit for brains, so, instant reloads!

DavidGee24

Post by DavidGee24 » Fri Sep 06, 2019 4:37 pm

I swear, people are just getting more and more stupid. Do these government officials in San Francisco even know what a terrorist is? Because the last time I checked a terrorist is someone who intentionally kills or orders to be killed civilians for the "good" of their organization. If you look up pretty much every terrorist act that's ever taken place you'll find yourself saying, "Yep, he/she/they definitely did that on purpose, and the people that he/she/they work for definitely advocated it".

If you want to call the NRA misguided, fine, that's your right. The NRA's primary objective is to defend our second amendment rights and unfortunately human nature is going to get in the way, which they don't seem to really account for the way they should. Or maybe they do but it doesn't matter. Anyway, I kind of am inclined to think that the NRA doesn't advocate getting guns to people who commit mass murder, and I'm pretty sure that when a mass shooting occurs the NRA doesn't consider releasing a statement saying, "Yeah! That's what I'm talking about!"

But I guess with these officials, why calmly discuss your disagreements when hyperbole works so much better. :roll:

Moe Gibbs

Post by Moe Gibbs » Fri Sep 06, 2019 5:24 pm

I believe there is a [[[Globalist Agenda]]] to disarm the law abiding publics everywhere in the world. People are naturally becoming more and more physically helpless, inept and disconnected from the Physical World. They have no use for guns, even if you were to hand one over to a Liberal Snowflake as it's only means to defend itself and loved ones from an imminent attack. They have been spoonfed sensational stories by our Globalist Controlled Media that our schools are "WAR ZONES" and that they would most likely inflict accidental harm to themselves instead of successfully defending themselves, their loved ones and their property.
I must agree that these Libtards WOULD most likely do self inflicted harm and that these pathetically raised Snowflakes would not pass go or get $200 against an armed threat.

DanielVogelbach

Post by DanielVogelbach » Sat Sep 07, 2019 2:19 pm

The economy of California is the largest in the United States, boasting a $3.018 trillion gross state product as of 2018.

The problem is we keep measuring success in terms of GDP. Gun control is really stupid. Pretty soon you're going to be able to 3D print the guns.

D-train

Post by D-train » Sat Sep 07, 2019 5:59 pm

DanielVogelbach wrote:
Sat Sep 07, 2019 2:19 pm
The economy of California is the largest in the United States, boasting a $3.018 trillion gross state product as of 2018.

The problem is we keep measuring success in terms of GDP. Gun control is really stupid. Pretty soon you're going to be able to 3D print the guns.
Shocking that the state with the largest population would have the largest GDP
dt

Moe Gibbs

Post by Moe Gibbs » Sat Sep 07, 2019 8:58 pm

D-train wrote:
Sat Sep 07, 2019 5:59 pm
DanielVogelbach wrote:
Sat Sep 07, 2019 2:19 pm

Shocking that the state with the largest population would have the largest GDP
California's GDP is the 5th largest worldwide...!