So are the M's expecting to completely suck ass in 2020?

IStillLoveTheMs

Re: So are the M's expecting to completely suck ass in 2020?

Post by IStillLoveTheMs » Wed Oct 09, 2019 1:47 am

I just don't understand the idea of Servais as the manager while we have the infants going through their growing pains.

He's a loser.

I'd much rather have a manager in there who is going to establish a new culture. One of actual expectations of progress.

I don't want Servshit getting his hands on anyone who we imagine is the future of this organization.

I wouldn't mind losing next year as much if there was someone leading it with an actual direction. We all know Servais isn't that guy. So send him packing.

I want our Sean McVay or Kyle Shannahan.

D-train

Post by D-train » Wed Oct 09, 2019 1:55 am

IStillLoveTheMs wrote:
Wed Oct 09, 2019 1:47 am
I just don't understand the idea of Servais as the manager while we have the infants going through their growing pains.

He's a loser.

I'd much rather have a manager in there who is going to establish a new culture. One of actual expectations of progress.

I don't want Servshit getting his hands on anyone who we imagine is the future of this organization.

I wouldn't mind losing next year as much if there was someone leading it with an actual direction. We all know Servais isn't that guy.
What I hate is they have fired about a half dozed coaches the past couple years but SS gets to keep his job. WTF?
dt

IStillLoveTheMs

Post by IStillLoveTheMs » Wed Oct 09, 2019 2:00 am

D-train wrote:
Wed Oct 09, 2019 1:55 am
IStillLoveTheMs wrote:

He's a loser.

I wouldn't mind losing next year as much if there was someone leading it with an actual direction. We all know Servais isn't that guy.
What I hate is they have fired about a half dozed coaches the past couple years but SS gets to keep his job. WTF?
Especially when he's easily the primary culprit of crap.

Vogelbomb

Post by Vogelbomb » Wed Oct 09, 2019 2:19 am

D-train wrote:
Wed Oct 09, 2019 1:55 am
IStillLoveTheMs wrote:

He's a loser.

It's maddening. I really think Dipoto has his tenure tied to Servais for some reason, like he's just unwilling to make a change there. I'd much prefer Manny than Servshit

Happy as hell

Post by Happy as hell » Wed Oct 09, 2019 2:26 am

Ayala had the pics on Lou. Servais has the pics on Dipoto.

Donn Beach

Post by Donn Beach » Wed Oct 09, 2019 6:14 am

Juliooooo wrote:
Tue Oct 08, 2019 4:04 pm
Seager wil stay on the team. I think they will keep Narvaez and Murphy until the trade deadline at least Id bet. The veteran relievers will hopefully be 1 year deals looking to Strickland them at the deadline. Won't bug me too much if they do that. I think this team wins more games next year if healthy. I m expecting Kikuchi to shave about 1 point off his ERA. Gilbert wil be up eventually as well and I have unrealistically high expectations for his start. I think he'll at least be as good as any starter not named Gonzales was in 2019 as his floor.

Either way, it will be fun to watch. Lewis, Fraley, Long, Crawford, Sheffield will be there most of the season
Eventually Dunn, Gilbert, White, Kelenic, Raleigh and possibly even Julio by the end of the season.

if they are going to try and sell either of Narvaez or Murphy to another team as a possible starter then they would need to do that over the winter when teams are constructing rosters

Juliooooo

Post by Juliooooo » Wed Oct 09, 2019 3:01 pm

Donn Beach wrote:
Wed Oct 09, 2019 6:14 am
Juliooooo wrote:
Seager wil stay on the team. I think they will keep Narvaez and Murphy until the trade deadline at least Id bet. The veteran relievers will hopefully be 1 year deals looking to Strickland them at the deadline. Won't bug me too much if they do that. I think this team wins more games next year if healthy. I m expecting Kikuchi to shave about 1 point off his ERA. Gilbert wil be up eventually as well and I have unrealistically high expectations for his start. I think he'll at least be as good as any starter not named Gonzales was in 2019 as his floor.

Either way, it will be fun to watch. Lewis, Fraley, Long, Crawford, Sheffield will be there most of the season
Eventually Dunn, Gilbert, White, Kelenic, Raleigh and possibly even Julio by the end of the season.

if they are going to try and sell either of Narvaez or Murphy to another team as a possible starter then they would need to do that over the winter when teams are constructing rosters
I don't know. I just have a feeling they are going to try to keep them both. I hope they trade Narvaez and make Murphy the starting catcher then a good defensive catcher as backup. Maybe a veteran, maybe they move Odom up into that spot
The poster formerly known as Kingfelixk. With a new forum comes a new boardname. Julio is my guy, plus we share a birthday, so that's Culiooooo

Adopt a Mariner-Julio Rodriguez

D-train

Post by D-train » Wed Oct 09, 2019 3:14 pm

Sure makes more sense to trade one of the catchers for a young starter with potential than sign another Scrap heap FA.
dt

Donn Beach

Post by Donn Beach » Wed Oct 09, 2019 3:21 pm

Juliooooo wrote:
Wed Oct 09, 2019 3:01 pm
Donn Beach wrote:
Wed Oct 09, 2019 6:14 am
Juliooooo wrote:

I don't know. I just have a feeling they are going to try to keep them both. I hope they trade Narvaez and make Murphy the starting catcher then a good defensive catcher as backup. Maybe a veteran, maybe they move Odom up into that spot
yeah, not sure why it keeps coming up to trade one of them. I haven't followed the season closely but i thought they were happy with the platoon. I read Dipoto saying that, that was what they were after. We picked up Narvaez at the end of November, just think it be that kind of a trade, where a team gets a chance to build their lineup around it

D-train

Post by D-train » Wed Oct 09, 2019 3:23 pm

Well people keep wanting to trade from a position of strength. Here's our big chance. We have two starting catchers.
dt