Josh Gordon Press Conference

ThePro

Josh Gordon Press Conference

Post by ThePro » Sun Nov 10, 2019 1:23 am

I will say it again... This shit could get out of hand. No team has 3 DBs that good . Can't cover everybody.

https://youtu.be/bePMjpGAWDY

Donn Beach

Re: Josh Gordon Press Conference

Post by Donn Beach » Sun Nov 10, 2019 1:28 am

Saleh was asked about that, pretty neutral reply but that was it, it is a question of getting him on the field
“We’ll see. I know he’s a very dynamic receiver. He’s fantastic. It’ll be interesting to see how they use him if they get a chance to use him this week. He’s always been a fantastic playmaker. It’s just a matter of getting on the field and finding his role and niche. I’m sure they’ll find a way if they can.”

D-train

Post by D-train » Sun Nov 10, 2019 1:46 am

ThePro wrote:
Sun Nov 10, 2019 1:23 am
I will say it again... This shit could get out of hand. No team has 3 DBs that good . Can't cover everybody.

https://youtu.be/bePMjpGAWDY
Man just seems like a totally solid quality thoughtful dude. I'll be rooting hard for him.
dt

Donn Beach

Post by Donn Beach » Sun Nov 10, 2019 2:00 am

after friday's practice
“Josh, he’s been great since he’s gotten here,” quarterback Russell Wilson said. “He’s been studying like crazy. He sits up [front] and takes tons of notes. He’s highlighting like crazy. He’s in his playbook nonstop. He’s prepared. He’ll be prepared and ready to roll. He’s a true pro. He’s been in different systems and stuff like that. I think that helps him. I think he’s really fired up to be here. We’re fired up to have him.”

After watching Gordon practice for a second straight day, offensive coordinator Brian Schottenheimer said, “He has done a really nice job picking up the system. I’m very impressed with the timing that he and Russ are working through and working on. You can see the veteran, he knows how to play the game.

D-train

Post by D-train » Sun Nov 10, 2019 2:27 am

Perhaps he's finally found a home where he can be comfortable in his own skin.
dt

Donn Beach

Post by Donn Beach » Sun Nov 10, 2019 2:59 am

PC on if he will play...
"He did really well," Carroll said of Gordon's first week of practice with Seattle. "He was very impressive in terms of picking stuff up, studying overtime. He fit in really well. He's a really good athlete. You can really tell that he's got a lot of potential to be a big-time player, so it was fun to see him on the practice field. He did a nice job."

So, will he?

"You've got to wait and see," Carroll said with a smile, using his go-to line for questions about availability and personnel decisions in upcoming games. "Wait and see. There's a good chance."

Donn Beach

Post by Donn Beach » Sun Nov 10, 2019 3:13 am

D-train wrote:
Sun Nov 10, 2019 2:27 am
Perhaps he's finally found a home where he can be comfortable in his own skin.
that is another thing about RW, you got Roethlisberger who is a great qb but doesn't seem to have much of a relationship to his teammates. Sure RW is another PC ra ra guy but there is something to that stuff. Saleh talking about the relationship he has to his receivers, how hard it is to defend. I think that is part of it

Donn Beach

Post by Donn Beach » Sun Nov 10, 2019 3:59 am

there is also Diggs to possibly add to the mix
"Quandre has made it back to practice, made it through it, so he's put himself in position to play this week," Carroll said.

Sibelius Hindemith

Post by Sibelius Hindemith » Sun Nov 10, 2019 7:55 pm

The guy's still got issues. He's more interested in showing off his guns with all the tattoos, including on his neck, then working hard to be the best he can be. He found the right team though. Carroll won't give a shit if he doesn't show up for meetings. Probably won't even notice. He didn't seem to care when Bennett was reading books during those meetings.

ThePro

Post by ThePro » Sun Nov 10, 2019 8:33 pm

Sibelius Hindemith wrote:
Sun Nov 10, 2019 7:55 pm
The guy's still got issues. He's more interested in showing off his guns with all the tattoos, including on his neck, then working hard to be the best he can be. He found the right team though. Carroll won't give a shit if he doesn't show up for meetings. Probably won't even notice. He didn't seem to care when Bennett was reading books during those meetings.
Oh my god ...he has neck tattoos!!! Ban him from the league!!!