Breaking! We got our man! MacDonald it is!!!!

maoling

Re: Breaking! We got our man! MacDonald it is!!!!

Post by maoling » Fri Feb 02, 2024 1:38 am

D-train wrote:
Thu Feb 01, 2024 9:50 pm
My God that is one impressive Dude. :shock:
That was a great presser and intro. You can tell he and Schneider are all in and early bros. It was time for a change, and I don't see how they could have found a more perfect fit to move us forward after some stagnant years. Got some texts from VMAC in the past day or so and they are giddy with this guy.

maoling

Post by maoling » Fri Feb 02, 2024 2:14 am

Another thing...got to call him a kid at 36 for this job, but this kid presents a maturity way beyond his years. And then you look at Schneider today and maybe this is the first time he is getting a chance to play big brother in the org. He's almost rubbing his hands with this challenge in the presser.

I like this move a lot. God Bless PC, but hey, it was time.

Yup, all in with this -- until we get bitch-slapped 19-16 by the Rams and 49ers next season. Then I will be pissed again.

trharder

Post by trharder » Fri Feb 02, 2024 4:10 am

maoling wrote:
Fri Feb 02, 2024 2:14 am
Another thing...got to call him a kid at 36 for this job, but this kid presents a maturity way beyond his years. And then you look at Schneider today and maybe this is the first time he is getting a chance to play big brother in the org. He's almost rubbing his hands with this challenge in the presser.
I like this move a lot. God Bless PC, but hey, it was time.
Yup, all in with this -- until we get bitch-slapped 19-16 by the Rams and 49ers next season. Then I will be pissed again.
Yes, it's a great-looking honeymoon so far.
I like the hire because he's young and generally considered one of the new young guys who hopefully will be successful
like the other fairly recent new young guys.
Schneider is the one I'm wondering about. He's now unmasked as the architect. He's got a new HC that obviously
isn't going to question his authority. Will JS now be the Seahawk version of John Lynch?
When I hear JS in an interview, I hear BS politicians speak. That doesn't mean he isn't good, but I don't give him
the free pass that he seems to have enjoyed up until now from the media and the fans.

Donn Beach

Post by Donn Beach » Fri Feb 02, 2024 6:53 am

D-train wrote:
Thu Feb 01, 2024 10:57 pm
trharder wrote:
Thu Feb 01, 2024 10:48 pm
D-train wrote:
Thu Feb 01, 2024 9:50 pm

My God that is one impressive Dude. :shock:
He seems horrified to me. I would be too, but still.
Wow I didn't get that at all. I got a down to earth salt of the earth guy. He is a steak dinner with baked potato at a roadside café as opposed to PC the Onion Volcano at Benihanas of Tokyo.
Does he put catsup on it?

Michael K.

Post by Michael K. » Fri Feb 02, 2024 4:38 pm

For the kind of money that Mahomes has, the rings he has, five or six straight AFCCG appearances? I'd say what he puts on his steak is pretty insignificant. I'd be fine if Geno poured Ketchup on his body if we won games the way the Chiefs do.

douche

Post by douche » Fri Feb 02, 2024 5:14 pm

trharder wrote:
Fri Feb 02, 2024 4:10 am
When I hear JS in an interview, I hear BS politicians speak. That doesn't mean he isn't good, but I don't give him
the free pass that he seems to have enjoyed up until now from the media and the fans.
What do you hear when PC speaks? :lol:

Seriously though, Schneider is a solid football exec. He learned the game under Ron Wolf. And I don't think he's received a free pass. He's done his job well over the years, and we don't know how much of his work was vetoed by Carroll. Some of it? A lot of it? None of it?

trharder

Post by trharder » Fri Feb 02, 2024 5:37 pm

douche wrote:
Fri Feb 02, 2024 5:14 pm
trharder wrote:
Fri Feb 02, 2024 4:10 am
What do you hear when PC speaks? :lol:

Seriously though, Schneider is a solid football exec. He learned the game under Ron Wolf. And I don't think he's received a free pass. He's done his job well over the years, and we don't know how much of his work was vetoed by Carroll. Some of it? A lot of it? None of it?
Isn't that my point? Are you pretending to disagree with me while actually agreeing? Or are we disagreeing on the definition of
"free pass"? My definition would include someone who said "Schneider is a solid football exec. He learned the game under Ron Wolf." and then
followed it up with "we don't know". LOL. :lol:

D-train

Post by D-train » Fri Feb 02, 2024 6:08 pm

Will be fascinating to see how much things change with PC gone. We will finally have the answer to the 14 yo question. What was PC responsible for and what was JS responsible for....
dt

trharder

Post by trharder » Fri Feb 02, 2024 6:34 pm

D-train wrote:
Fri Feb 02, 2024 6:08 pm
Will be fascinating to see how much things change with PC gone. We will finally have the answer to the 14 yo question. What was PC responsible for and what was JS responsible for....
Exactly. both good and bad.

D-train

Post by D-train » Fri Feb 02, 2024 6:40 pm

Man the Football Gods blessed Seattle fans last month!
dt