Re: The New Election Interference Strategy

Post by bpj » Tue Feb 20, 2024 6:12 am

Seattle or Bust wrote:
Tue Feb 20, 2024 6:06 am
bpj wrote:
Tue Feb 20, 2024 6:02 am
Seattle or Bust wrote:
Tue Feb 20, 2024 5:49 am

I like what Ben Shapiro has to say about him. He says he knows he's a shitty human but with him in office his views/goals politically are pushed forward so he votes for him. I wish Trump supporters could just come out and say it rather than defending his terrible character.

But pretending that Trump is a pleasant, humble, business man who does everything legitimately is just digging your head in the dirt. He was known for being a conman long before he decided to run for president.
That sounds like exactly how I feel about Trump. I don't care about his past because we've already seen how he did as president for four years.

He led the country exactly how he should have, despite being sandbagged by his own party. John McCain coming out of brain surgery to vote against Repeal & Replace of Obamacare as a prime example.

If we get to the point where we're electing a pastor, I'll oppose Trump.

But as long as he's the leading conservative candidate, and he continues putting Americs first, he's got my vote because Biden's actively trying to turn the country into a shithole.
Good. Then it's not TDS to acknowledge he's a shitty person. I also just happen to not agree with his politics.

I don't love Biden's politics either. Not a fan of career politicians. Believe he's part of the swamp too.

If either party could ever legitimately put a candidate forward whose aim isn't to fuck over half the country and could get actual policy passed to do that... I'd vote for him. I just don't think a billionaire with massive character flaws and narcissistic tendencies is the guy to do that.
Is Biden a good person?

Is Biden a good president?

Seattle or Bust

Post by Seattle or Bust » Tue Feb 20, 2024 6:24 am

bpj wrote:
Tue Feb 20, 2024 6:12 am
Seattle or Bust wrote:
Tue Feb 20, 2024 6:06 am
bpj wrote:
Tue Feb 20, 2024 6:02 am

That sounds like exactly how I feel about Trump. I don't care about his past because we've already seen how he did as president for four years.

He led the country exactly how he should have, despite being sandbagged by his own party. John McCain coming out of brain surgery to vote against Repeal & Replace of Obamacare as a prime example.

If we get to the point where we're electing a pastor, I'll oppose Trump.

But as long as he's the leading conservative candidate, and he continues putting Americs first, he's got my vote because Biden's actively trying to turn the country into a shithole.
Good. Then it's not TDS to acknowledge he's a shitty person. I also just happen to not agree with his politics.

I don't love Biden's politics either. Not a fan of career politicians. Believe he's part of the swamp too.

If either party could ever legitimately put a candidate forward whose aim isn't to fuck over half the country and could get actual policy passed to do that... I'd vote for him. I just don't think a billionaire with massive character flaws and narcissistic tendencies is the guy to do that.
Is Biden a good person?

Is Biden a good president?
I think Biden is a career politician who has benefited from his many years in office the way other people have. I believe most politicians and business people who have been doing it long enough are probably not great people. I think he presents as a somewhat decent person, despite likely doing things behind the scenes that would appall most people.

I think Biden is a mediocre president who will be remembered as such.

I have no fear however that Biden will subvert democracy as we know it. I believe that Trump's character flaws and thirst for power present a pretty significant danger to a system that's worked pretty well but has its flaws.

Ben Shapiro acknowledges that Trump presents this way, but believes the country's legal system is sound enough for him to not act on his ambitions. I disagree with him.

bpj

Post by bpj » Tue Feb 20, 2024 6:29 am

Ben Shapiro's a faggy little bitch.

Biden is using the justice system against his enemies amd anyone who can't see that by now is hopeless.

Seattle or Bust

Post by Seattle or Bust » Tue Feb 20, 2024 6:39 am

bpj wrote:
Tue Feb 20, 2024 6:29 am

Biden is using the justice system against his enemies and anyone who can't see that by now is hopeless.
Well... not much to say to this. There's no room for common ground for someone like myself when you discount some of the staunchest conservatives that have a slight differentiation in their view of Trump.

What I have to say has no chance if what Ben Shapiro has to say has no chance.

bpj

Post by bpj » Tue Feb 20, 2024 6:44 am

Seattle or Bust wrote:
Tue Feb 20, 2024 6:39 am
bpj wrote:

Biden is using the justice system against his enemies and anyone who can't see that by now is hopeless.
Well... not much to say to this. There's no room for common ground for someone like myself when you discount some of the staunchest conservatives that have a slight differentiation in their view of Trump.

Agreed, I have no middle ground with degenerate libs.

I couldn't care less about Shapiro's view of Trump and don't even know what his view is. He's just a little bitch.

Seattle or Bust

Post by Seattle or Bust » Tue Feb 20, 2024 6:52 am

bpj wrote:
Tue Feb 20, 2024 6:44 am
Seattle or Bust wrote:
bpj wrote:

I couldn't care less about Shapiro's view of Trump and don't even know what his view is. He's just a little bitch.
Well that's a shame.

I don't know why you even engage with Gil then. Nothing he says will convince you... so you're just speaking into the void. He at least tries to hear out the conservative side... nobody else here can even imagine what it's like to think the way he does and he's a centrist.

bpj

Post by bpj » Tue Feb 20, 2024 6:59 am

Seattle or Bust wrote:
Tue Feb 20, 2024 6:52 am
bpj wrote:
Seattle or Bust wrote:

Well that's a shame.

I don't know why you even engage with Gil then. Nothing he says will convince you... so you're just speaking into the void. He at least tries to hear out the conservative side... nobody else here can even imagine what it's like to think the way he does and he's a centrist.
Get real, nobody's changing their minds and gil's "centrist" act doesn't fool me. He's as big of a liberal as you and Donn, he just acts like he listens better than you do, still ends up at the same braindead conclusions as you.

I despise libs, nothing's going to change that. I hope there is a civil war at some point, I'd love to face off with you prancing little sprites.

Seattle or Bust

Post by Seattle or Bust » Tue Feb 20, 2024 7:02 am

bpj wrote:
Tue Feb 20, 2024 6:59 am
Seattle or Bust wrote:
bpj wrote:

Well that's a shame.

Get real, nobody's changing their minds and gil's "centrist" act doesn't fool me. He's as big of a liberal as you and Donn, he just acts like he listens better than you do, still ends up at the same braindead conclusions as you.

I despise libs, nothing's going to change that. I hope there is a civil war at some point, I'd love to face off with you prancing little sprites.
I dislike Trump.

You want a civil war.

I wonder if you can differentiate the seriousness of those 2 statements before you start calling me "deranged."

bpj

Post by bpj » Tue Feb 20, 2024 7:14 am

Seattle or Bust wrote:
Tue Feb 20, 2024 7:02 am
bpj wrote:
Seattle or Bust wrote:

Well that's a shame.

I dislike Trump.

You want a civil war.

I wonder if you can differentiate the seriousness of those 2 statements before you start calling me "deranged."
We both know where our society's at.

There's not going to be any coexisting long term with how far down the path of degeneracy your side has gone. Biden's already trying to put the opponents in jail. I'm just prepared.

Seattle or Bust

Post by Seattle or Bust » Tue Feb 20, 2024 7:18 am

bpj wrote:
Tue Feb 20, 2024 7:14 am
Seattle or Bust wrote:
Tue Feb 20, 2024 7:02 am
bpj wrote:

I dislike Trump.

You want a civil war.

We both know where our society's at.

There's not going to be any coexisting long term with how far down the path of degeneracy your side has gone. Biden's already trying to put the opponents in jail. I'm just prepared.
I don't think society is as far gone as you suggest.

Lets say that is the case, hypothetically.

If your big problem is putting political opponents in jail, I suppose you had a problem with Trump encouraging "lock her up" chants in the campaign against Hilary?

Had he "locked her up," would you have had a problem with that?