Brandon Marshall comments on Baldwin..etc

ThePro

Brandon Marshall comments on Baldwin..etc

Post by ThePro » Wed Dec 04, 2019 10:57 pm

All over Twitter and radio today. When the podcast with Mike Salk drops. I will post it. There is more from Marshall .when I find it I will post it. I really thought Baldwin was a hinderance to this team and offense. Never been a fan.

https://twitter.com/FTFonFS1/status/120 ... 49474?s=09

Michael K.

Re: Brandon Marshall comments on Baldwin..etc

Post by Michael K. » Thu Dec 05, 2019 2:15 am

Couldn’t agree more. I didn’t often agree with Mike Salk, it when he ripped on Doug Baldwin for supporting every Seahawk that got kicked to the curb, and how he constantly undermined Russ, I was 100% in agreement. I was right there with ya Pro, said this off season Baldwin was another addition by subtraction, and not just because he wasn’t nearly as talented anymore, but because he was a giant pain in the ass!

D-train

Post by D-train » Thu Dec 05, 2019 2:23 am

Man I love this team. Good football players and good people.
dt

ThePro

Post by ThePro » Thu Dec 05, 2019 3:01 am

Marshall's comments start at about 1:02. Lengthy but good segment. The dynamic between the two was...different. Toxic is too strong but the locker room is better now.
I can't speak for everyone but the problem to me is Baldwin acted like a diva except he was never that good IMO .

https://omny.fm/shows/bob-groz-and-tom/ ... 019-hour-3

ThePro

Post by ThePro » Thu Dec 05, 2019 3:02 am

D-train wrote:
Thu Dec 05, 2019 2:23 am
This ^^^^ All we ever talk about is football now. It just wasn't that way before.

Michael K.

Post by Michael K. » Thu Dec 05, 2019 3:39 am

ThePro wrote:
Thu Dec 05, 2019 3:02 am
D-train wrote:
Thu Dec 05, 2019 2:23 am
This ^^^^ All we ever talk about is football now. It just wasn't that way before.
Great point!
Thanks for the link. Gonna listen when I can.

Donn Beach

Post by Donn Beach » Thu Dec 05, 2019 3:49 am

in terms of camaraderie, I hadn't seen this, Carson gifted that TD to Penny, doesn't seem to be much friction between those two...

Carson subbed himself out...
“I was surprised [Carson] actually told me to come in at the 1-yard line,” Penny told reporters Monday night, according to the Seattle Times. “Because I’m not the 1-yard running back. But that shows you how much he cares and how much love there is between me and him.”

Carson
“It's great,” he said. “We have two different running styles, so it keeps the defense on their toes. They don't know what to expect. Rashaad has been practicing so hard these last few weeks, really since training camp. He's just trying to get his feel of the game, and it's starting to show up.”

Penny added: “It's a brotherhood. Everybody thinks we're supposed to hate each other. This is literally love in the backfield.”

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/seahawks ... wn-vikings

ThePro

Post by ThePro » Thu Dec 05, 2019 3:58 am

Donn Beach wrote:
Thu Dec 05, 2019 3:49 am
in terms of camaraderie, I hadn't seen this, Carson gifted that TD to Penny, doesn't seem to be much friction between those two...

Carson subbed himself out...
“I was surprised [Carson] actually told me to come in at the 1-yard line,” Penny told reporters Monday night, according to the Seattle Times. “Because I’m not the 1-yard running back. But that shows you how much he cares and how much love there is between me and him.”

Carson
“It's great,” he said. “We have two different running styles, so it keeps the defense on their toes. They don't know what to expect. Rashaad has been practicing so hard these last few weeks, really since training camp. He's just trying to get his feel of the game, and it's starting to show up.”

Penny added: “It's a brotherhood. Everybody thinks we're supposed to hate each other. This is literally love in the backfield.”

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/seahawks ... wn-vikings
What does this have to do with this topic in any way?

Donn Beach

Post by Donn Beach » Thu Dec 05, 2019 4:00 am

ohhhh that?
D-train wrote:

Michael K.

Post by Michael K. » Thu Dec 05, 2019 6:03 am

Apparently Chris Carson hates his Fantasy Football owners! :lol: :lol: