Brandon Marshall comments on Baldwin..etc

Donn Beach

Re: Brandon Marshall comments on Baldwin..etc

Post by Donn Beach » Thu Dec 05, 2019 8:02 am

:D

D-train

Post by D-train » Thu Dec 05, 2019 4:28 pm

The whole chip on the shoulder disrespect thing seems to be a double edged sword for some players. Especially Baldwin and Sherman. A bitter person is not good especially after all the fame and fortune that came their way. I saw Sherman was on twitter begging for people to vote for him for the Pro Bowl so he could get his bonus. Sad.
dt

ThePro

Post by ThePro » Thu Dec 05, 2019 5:03 pm

D-train wrote:
Thu Dec 05, 2019 4:28 pm
The whole chip on the shoulder disrespect thing seems to be a double edged sword for some players. Especially Baldwin and Sherman. A bitter person is not good especially after all the fame and fortune that came their way. I saw Sherman was on twitter begging for people to vote for him for the Pro Bowl so he could get his bonus. Sad.
You can have a chip on your shoulder and not be a hater. I think Wilson and Metcalf both have chips on their shoulders.

Sherman and Baldwin were jealous of Wilson. Which I'll never understand. Neither one of them would have whiffed that Superbowl... Especially Baldwin if it wasn't for Wilson.

D-train

Post by D-train » Thu Dec 05, 2019 5:06 pm

ThePro wrote:
Thu Dec 05, 2019 5:03 pm
D-train wrote:
You can have a chip on your shoulder and not be a hater. I think Wilson and Metcalf both have chips on their shoulders.

Sherman and Baldwin were jealous of Wilson. Which I'll never understand. Neither one of them would have whiffed that Superbowl... Especially Baldwin if it wasn't for Wilson.
True.
dt

auroraave

Post by auroraave » Thu Dec 05, 2019 5:35 pm

ThePro wrote:
D-train wrote:

People always forget that it was Bennett jumping offsides when the Patriots were inside their own 1 that ended the game for Seattle. The pick didn't end the game - that penalty did. There was a very real possibility for a safety for Seattle and a punt to get the ball back for a game winning FG. NEW could not take in knee in that situation - they had to run a legit play - even if it was just a QB sneak.

Ultimately - Bennett f'd us in that game.

D-train

Post by D-train » Thu Dec 05, 2019 5:57 pm

auroraave wrote:
Thu Dec 05, 2019 5:35 pm
ThePro wrote:
D-train wrote:

People always forget that it was Bennett jumping offsides when the Patriots were inside their own 1 that ended the game for Seattle. The pick didn't end the game - that penalty did. There was a very real possibility for a safety for Seattle and a punt to get the ball back for a game winning FG. NEW could not take in knee in that situation - they had to run a legit play - even if it was just a QB sneak.

I have not forgotten that.
dt

Michael K.

Post by Michael K. » Thu Dec 05, 2019 6:39 pm

ThePro wrote:
Honestly, it is very possible that neither one of them ever becomes a starter in this League if it isn't for PC and JS.

auroraave

Post by auroraave » Thu Dec 05, 2019 7:12 pm

D-train wrote:
Thu Dec 05, 2019 5:57 pm
auroraave wrote:
ThePro wrote:

You're not people, you're a DTerminator.

D-train

Post by D-train » Thu Dec 05, 2019 7:15 pm

auroraave wrote:
Thu Dec 05, 2019 7:12 pm
D-train wrote:
auroraave wrote:

Headed LA a week from today. Dinner at Sur 6pm on Sunday.
dt

auroraave

Post by auroraave » Thu Dec 05, 2019 7:22 pm

D-train wrote:
Thu Dec 05, 2019 7:15 pm
auroraave wrote:
Thu Dec 05, 2019 7:12 pm
D-train wrote:

Headed LA a week from today. Dinner at Sur 6pm on Sunday.
Which one? Hit me up and we'll gab a drink somewhere if you have time.