Post by D-train » Tue May 26, 2020 11:27 am

Grandma Lynn wrote:
Tue May 26, 2020 2:18 am
D-train wrote:
Mon May 25, 2020 10:20 pm
Bil522 wrote:
Mon May 25, 2020 8:34 pm

I think Michelle Obama could hop in as well in the short term
I have said that is my worst and only fear. Biden still has a lead though so he just needs to hold it through the conventions and it will likely be too late for a new candidate unless he is caught on video walking around in his underwear in his neighborhood or something...
Or brushing his hairy legs
in the pool!
:D Right! Dude is such a freak...
dt

Moe Gibbs

Re: Biden

Post by Moe Gibbs » Tue May 26, 2020 10:14 pm

Michelle is so well qualified because she is a woman and she is black. More black than Barry.
Just think....If she was disabled, a lesbian and the daughter of Nigerian Illegal Aliens..she would then become THE MOST QUALIFIED CANDIDATE that the Globalist Progressive Welfare Party could ever hope for.!

D-train

Post by D-train » Tue May 26, 2020 10:22 pm

Moe Gibbs wrote:
Tue May 26, 2020 10:14 pm
Michelle is so well qualified because she is a woman and she is black. More black than Barry.
Just think....If she was disabled, a lesbian and the daughter of Nigerian Illegal Aliens..she would then become THE MOST QUALIFIED CANDIDATE that the Globalist Progressive Welfare Party could ever hope for.!
:)
dt

D-train

Post by D-train » Sun Jun 21, 2020 1:18 pm

He will be closer to a marshmellow than a man in four years!

https://twitter.com/parscale/status/1274084750018383882
dt

HawkBowler 2.0

Post by HawkBowler 2.0 » Sun Jun 21, 2020 3:41 pm

Michelle Obama would be the ideal VP running mate for Biden. That's what everyone on the left wants anyway -- an Obama third term.

I wouldn't be surprised if Biden dies before the DNC convention. Could be natural or unnatural. There's no way that Biden can hold his own vs Trump in a debate. He can't even field questions at a press conference. The left knows this... they giggle about it. But if Biden is caught in one of his brain fart moments on national TV live... where he stops talking and turns around and starts walking away. There's no way to hide Biden's dementia.

A Biden death would give the DNC new cause to come up with a completely new candidate... one who didn't run during the Dem primary. No problem there, they were all lame. The Dems need somebody with star power like Andrew Cuomo or Mark Cuban even. Somebody with stature who can easily communicate the party's message, unlike Biden.

I'm amazed that Biden is polling 12 points ahead of Trump nationally. None of that is due Biden, of course, but rather the Dems and their lap dog media do the work for him. Just goes to show how little people pay attention to politics.

ddraig

Post by ddraig » Tue Jun 23, 2020 2:26 pm

Moe Gibbs wrote:
Tue May 26, 2020 10:14 pm
I believe Biden has three choices. Stacey Abrams, the "Governor" of Georgia; Kamala Harris, the woman who put Blacks away for longer periods of time when she could; Hillary Clinton, because she knows she is President; and, drum roll please, Michelle Obama.

Of the four, only Michelle will bring in votes. Abrams and Harris are boat anchors and will only suppress the vote. And if it's Hillary, I don't bet a dime on Biden lasting more than a year as President. He'll nee more than the Secret Service to protect him.

ddraig

Post by ddraig » Tue Jun 23, 2020 2:34 pm

I worked for a local polling company one summer as an intern. I learned all sorts of ways to twist what you would think are relatively straight forward questions to get the answers the client wanted. What you end up with is black is white, white is black, the sky is yellow, trees are orange, and all sorts of shades of gray. It was a bizarre world. Take a simple question and twist it around until you get the answer you want. I haven't believed any polls since then.

D-train

Post by D-train » Tue Jun 30, 2020 3:41 am

38% of voters think Biden has dementia. So the other 62% must have dementia themselves.

https://www.rasmussenreports.com/public ... s_dementia
dt

Coeurd’Alene J

Post by Coeurd’Alene J » Tue Jun 30, 2020 1:29 pm

Since Joe has between a 10 to 20 point lead over Trump...why the unglued anger, You would think most libs would be celebrating and gleeful instead of what’s really going on...........

Those polls are like cloth masks........they help dimwits with anxiety.

D-train

Post by D-train » Tue Jun 30, 2020 1:56 pm

Coeurd’Alene J wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 1:29 pm
Since Joe has between a 10 to 20 point lead over Trump...why the unglued anger, You would think most libs would be celebrating and gleeful instead of what’s really going on...........

Those polls are like cloth masks........they help dimwits with anxiety.
There are only 5 polls that matter.

Wisconsin - Trump +1
Florida - Biden +8
Michigan - Biden +1
PA - Biden + 5
NC - Bide + 2

Those polls are based on him being locked in his basement. Once he come out and sees his shadow, it will mean 4 more years of Trump.
dt