Gotta admit, part of what's going on is downright entertaining

DavidGee24

Gotta admit, part of what's going on is downright entertaining

Post by DavidGee24 » Mon Jun 29, 2020 6:55 pm

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... ation.html

A group of idiotic marchers break into a gated community, walk near the house of well-to-do lawyers who idiotically come out waving their guns like Yosemite Sam and Samantha, and even in it being obvious that these two have never heard of gun safety, the idiots just stand there slack-jawed on the sidewalk as Samantha waves her gun wildly at them, a Quentin Tarantino moment waiting to happen.

Sometimes you don't need to be on one side of the fence on the other and it's okay to call everyone involved an idiot. And when everyone involved is an idiot, you just wanna grab the popcorn and enjoy the show.

DavidGee24

Re: Gotta admit, part of what's going on is downright entertaining

Post by DavidGee24 » Mon Jun 29, 2020 7:51 pm

Here's some more for the funny pages: https://www.freep.com/story/news/local/ ... 275899001/ and get this: one of the losers who got his sorry ass tossed said he was trying to stop the police vehicle from driving INTO THE CROWD. Hopefully his heroism comforts him over the next several days as he peels his draws off of the puss-oozing scrape on his ass.

HawkBowler 2.0

Post by HawkBowler 2.0 » Tue Jun 30, 2020 2:28 am

David, before I take you seriously on this thread....

hypothetical... a group of hundreds of protesters have broken down the outer gate to your gated community (yes, you are so lucky).
These people hate you. They are jealous of you. They think you're a bad person... and what's more -- they think they're entitled to your shit.

My guess is that you've never experienced this sort of situation. Who has?

Why are you taking the view of the mob on this one?

DavidGee24

Post by DavidGee24 » Tue Jun 30, 2020 3:17 am

Oh, I'm not taking the view of the mob, never. They're retards and if one of them overstepped their bounds and got shot, tough luck pal. But I think I'd just stay in my house with my gun within reach and if one of those retards got onto my lawn then go out and show my piece or fire a warning shot that makes him prairie-dog. Going outside with a pink polo shirt tucked into khakis and doing irresponsible things with my weapon like wave it around wildly (he accidentally pointed his AR-15 at her at one point) isn't particularly smart. For someone like me it's easy, I'm a former Marine and I've fired weapons as big as an M-2 50-cal. This couple made clowns of themselves and could have accidentally killed someone, so I viewed this with amusement more than anything.

HawkBowler 2.0

Post by HawkBowler 2.0 » Tue Jun 30, 2020 3:36 am

Okay... I guess the mad mob wouldn't have freaked you out... made you think that you had to stand outside your property packed in order to divert a possible looting or worse...

Do you really think you can walk in those shoes?

I don't fault these people at all. In fact, they did the right thing. How do you know they wouldn't have raped and pillaged this people? Have you been watching what's been happening the last couple of weeks? Seriously David. Now the downtown corporate owned sectors are no longer enough.. now they're marching the neighborhoods... In Beverly Hills they chanted "Eat the Rich."

This all comes back to a famous writing... at first they came for the capitalists and I wasn't one so I said nothing, then the Jews, then the gypsies... and then came for me and nobody was able to speak up.

Think clearly, deeply now, the hour is getting late.

Michael K.

Post by Michael K. » Tue Jun 30, 2020 6:52 pm

No one can walk in those shoes, and I lean much closer to the husband and wife waiving their guns than the angry mob. BUT, David has a great point. You are safer inside. I think back to Wyatt Earp saying the mob may get him, but he will take several with him. It has less chance getting ugly if I am in my house ready to open fire if they come in than if I am on the lawn confronting them.

Moe Gibbs

Post by Moe Gibbs » Tue Jun 30, 2020 7:03 pm

Michael K. wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 6:52 pm
No one can walk in those shoes, and I lean much closer to the husband and wife waiving their guns than the angry mob. BUT, David has a great point. You are safer inside. I think back to Wyatt Earp saying the mob may get him, but he will take several with him. It has less chance getting ugly if I am in my house ready to open fire if they come in than if I am on the lawn confronting them.
The Gun Grabbers want the public to believe that you / we are more likely to harm ourselves [or innocents] with a firearm than to protect ourselves from harm. Of all the high powered weapons I've ever fired the AR15 / M16 is by far the easiest to handle safely and accurately. It has basically no recoil and the weight balances nicely in your hand for max control, even when you are on the run. It's so simple to operate that a young child could figure it out, which is a dangerous aspect to keeping it in the home.
This couple should set aside a few hours of their lives to visit the gun range and get familiar with their weapons.

Michael K.

Post by Michael K. » Tue Jun 30, 2020 7:06 pm

Moe Gibbs wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 7:03 pm
Michael K. wrote:
The Gun Grabbers want the public to believe that you / we are more likely to harm ourselves [or innocents] with a firearm than to protect ourselves from harm. Of all the high powered weapons I've ever fired the AR15 / M16 is by far the easiest to handle safely and accurately. It has basically no recoil and the weight balances nicely in your hand for max control, even when you are on the run. It's so simple to operate that a young child could figure it out, which is a dangerous aspect to keeping it in the home.
This couple should set aside a few hours of their lives to visit the gun range and get familiar with their weapons.
I don't think I would harm myself. Just saying if there are two of us, and only my weapon is the automatic variety, like the couple in the video, they may get to me eventually.

Moe Gibbs

Post by Moe Gibbs » Tue Jun 30, 2020 8:49 pm

Michael K. wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 7:06 pm
Moe Gibbs wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 7:03 pm
Michael K. wrote:
I don't think I would harm myself. Just saying if there are two of us, and only my weapon is the automatic variety, like the couple in the video, they may get to me eventually.
Notice that this sort of shit doesn't happen very often in a ReD NeCk NeigHorHoOd where almost EVERY HOMEOWNER IS WELL ARMED.

Michael K.

Post by Michael K. » Tue Jun 30, 2020 8:53 pm

Moe Gibbs wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 8:49 pm

Notice that this sort of shit doesn't happen very often in a ReD NeCk NeigHorHoOd where almost EVERY HOMEOWNER IS WELL ARMED.
Yep. My 13 and 16 year olds wield a gun a lot better than a scrawny ass ANTIFA sissy wields his bricks!