Trending up and Trending down

D-train

Trending up and Trending down

Post by D-train » Tue Aug 25, 2020 8:16 pm

Pocic the big winner. He played with the 1s in the Mock Game.

https://www.fieldgulls.com/2020/8/25/21 ... ers-losers
dt

D-train

Re: Trending up and Trending down

Post by D-train » Tue Aug 25, 2020 8:25 pm

Its funny. I watched Colliers film after he was drafted and thought he sucked. I watched Dallas' and thought he was off the hook.

Maybe I missed my calling. lol
dt

ThePro

Post by ThePro » Tue Aug 25, 2020 8:52 pm

D-train wrote:
Tue Aug 25, 2020 8:25 pm
Its funny. I watched Colliers film after he was drafted and thought he sucked. I watched Dallas' and thought he was off the hook.

Dallas'???

Michael K.

Post by Michael K. » Tue Aug 25, 2020 9:59 pm

ThePro wrote:
Tue Aug 25, 2020 8:52 pm
D-train wrote:

Dallas'???
The new RB.

I agree. I really liked what I saw out of DJ. Not sure I thought he was going to be much more than a 3rd Down back right away, but seems the author of the article thinks he will contribute a lot.

Not going to lie, this one confuses me.
B.J. Finney

Anointed not only as Justin Britt’s successor but a big improvement by some, B.J. Finney hasn’t seamlessly stepped in at center as expected. Instead, the former Steeler is in a tight battle with Pocic to replace Britt. It will hardly be the end of the world if Finney were to lose that competition but he has certainly trended downwards since camp began. News of Finney working with the third-team offense in warmups ahead of the mock game on Saturday was worrisome. Though there is still plenty of time for Finney to make a push and claim the center spot as his own, the start of camp has told us it’s far from his job.
What has to have happened between the tape they saw on him that caused them to pay a backup in Pitt starter money, to now make him third string on a team that has a third stringer from last year starting at Center? It isn't like they have had a bunch of time in camp or any pre season action to watch him. I wonder if he is either hurt, or came in out of shape? What else could have happened in the few hours of practice they have actually had?

D-train

Post by D-train » Tue Aug 25, 2020 10:20 pm

ThePro wrote:
D-train wrote:

Dallas'???
Dee Jay! :)
dt

D-train

Post by D-train » Tue Aug 25, 2020 10:21 pm

Michael K. wrote:
Tue Aug 25, 2020 9:59 pm
ThePro wrote:
D-train wrote:

Dallas'???
The new RB.

I agree. I really liked what I saw out of DJ. Not sure I thought he was going to be much more than a 3rd Down back right away, but seems the author of the article thinks he will contribute a lot.

B.J. Finney

Anointed not only as Justin Britt’s successor but a big improvement by some, B.J. Finney hasn’t seamlessly stepped in at center as expected. Instead, the former Steeler is in a tight battle with Pocic to replace Britt. It will hardly be the end of the world if Finney were to lose that competition but he has certainly trended downwards since camp began. News of Finney working with the third-team offense in warmups ahead of the mock game on Saturday was worrisome. Though there is still plenty of time for Finney to make a push and claim the center spot as his own, the start of camp has told us it’s far from his job.
What has to have happened between the tape they saw on him that caused them to pay a backup in Pitt starter money, to now make him third string on a team that has a third stringer from last year starting at Center? It isn't like they have had a bunch of time in camp or any pre season action to watch him. I wonder if he is either hurt, or came in out of shape? What else could have happened in the few hours of practice they have actually had?
Maybe his first words to PC were, "Damn Sam you have got to let Russ Cook!"
dt

ThePro

Post by ThePro » Tue Aug 25, 2020 10:23 pm

D-train wrote:
Tue Aug 25, 2020 10:21 pm

Maybe his first words to PC were, "Damn Sam you have got to let Russ Cook!"
That would definitely do it... :lol: :lol:

D-train

Post by D-train » Tue Aug 25, 2020 10:59 pm

O line is set:

Based on the FG article that I posted and this:
Joe Fann
@Joe_Fann
·
4h
Brian Schottenheimer essentially just confirmed that Mike Iupati will be the #Seahawks starter at LG.
dt

D-train

Post by D-train » Tue Aug 25, 2020 11:00 pm

Michael K. wrote:
Tue Aug 25, 2020 9:59 pm
ThePro wrote:
D-train wrote:

Dallas'???
The new RB.

B.J. Finney

Another possibility is that he was hanging out with Vogey all Spring.... :)
dt

D-train

Post by D-train » Wed Aug 26, 2020 12:13 am

Jamal tweets:

Jamal Adams
@Prez
·
7m
I Luv everything about this organization, from top to bottom!
Jamal Adams
@Prez
·
10m
We got a special group over here.
dt