Ha this has the Clown Jayden McDaniel going to The Thunder

Post by D-train » Wed Nov 18, 2020 2:40 am

How perfect. 100% chance he is a bust.

https://www.cbssports.com/nba/news/nba- ... -warriors/
dt

Michael K.

Re: Ha this has the Clown Jayden McDaniel going to The Thunder

Post by Michael K. » Wed Nov 18, 2020 4:31 pm

Oh man, so he can go from destroying my favorite college team to destroying my least favorite NBA team!?

D-train

Post by D-train » Thu Nov 19, 2020 12:27 pm

The Lakers stayed put in the NBA draft on Wednesday night, using the 28th pick in the first round to select Jaden McDaniels of Washington, all the while knowing he would be heading to Oklahoma City as part of the trade to acquire guard Dennis Schröder in a deal that took place on Sunday.

The Thunder, though, made a deal earlier on draft day to move that selection to the Minnesota Timberwolves. So the big man from the Huskies will be headed to Minnesota.
That guy being a first round pick is so NBA. Zero interest in that league and I don't see that ever changing.
dt

Bil522

Post by Bil522 » Thu Dec 10, 2020 11:07 am

D-train wrote:
Thu Nov 19, 2020 12:27 pm
The Lakers stayed put in the NBA draft on Wednesday night, using the 28th pick in the first round to select Jaden McDaniels of Washington, all the while knowing he would be heading to Oklahoma City as part of the trade to acquire guard Dennis Schröder in a deal that took place on Sunday.

The Thunder, though, made a deal earlier on draft day to move that selection to the Minnesota Timberwolves. So the big man from the Huskies will be headed to Minnesota.
That guy being a first round pick is so NBA. Zero interest in that league and I don't see that ever changing.
The Celtics call and say they need a slow white guy with an international on-line media prescence to be the 12th man/cheerleader on the bench and offer you a 5yr/$35 mill deal....would that change it?

D-train

Post by D-train » Thu Dec 10, 2020 2:22 pm

Bil522 wrote:
Thu Dec 10, 2020 11:07 am
D-train wrote:
Thu Nov 19, 2020 12:27 pm

The Celtics call and say they need a slow white guy with an international on-line media prescence to be the 12th man/cheerleader on the bench and offer you a 5yr/$35 mill deal....would that change it?
Only if they let me shoot 3 wide open threes a game.
dt