The big 3...

Post Reply
User avatar
Juliooooo
Posts: 1554
Joined: Wed May 01, 2019 4:38 am
Location: Pdx

The big 3...

Post by Juliooooo » Tue Dec 03, 2019 2:44 am

Hultzen and Walker are both non-tendered. Paxton will be a free agent in 2021. Make it happen Dipoto. Bring the big 3 back to Seattle.
The poster formerly known as Kingfelixk. With a new forum comes a new boardname. Julio is my guy, plus we share a birthday, so that's Culiooooo

Adopt a Mariner-Julio Rodriguez

User avatar
bpj
Posts: 1363
Joined: Mon Apr 29, 2019 12:55 am

Re: The big 3...

Post by bpj » Tue Dec 03, 2019 4:00 am

Seems like an awful lot of talent getting non tendered this offseason.

I could see taking a shot on Walker or Junior Guerra

User avatar
Hanjag
Posts: 675
Joined: Fri May 03, 2019 2:50 am
Location: Kennewick WA

Re: The big 3...

Post by Hanjag » Tue Dec 03, 2019 6:23 am

Juliooooo wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 2:44 am
Hultzen and Walker are both non-tendered. Paxton will be a free agent in 2021. Make it happen Dipoto. Bring the big 3 back to Seattle.
Let's tender Walker.
Wait a minute we did not tender Domingo for 4.4 million?

Donn Beach
Posts: 1452
Joined: Thu May 02, 2019 1:06 am

Re: The big 3...

Post by Donn Beach » Tue Dec 03, 2019 11:08 am

you wouldn't tender him, you would sign him as a FA, but now their contract wouldn't go through the arbitration process

D-train
Posts: 6645
Joined: Mon Apr 29, 2019 1:33 am
Location: Kirkland

Re: The big 3...

Post by D-train » Tue Dec 03, 2019 4:26 pm

Walker might be the first pitcher ever with a 0.00 ERA not to be tendered. lol

https://www.fangraphs.com/statss.aspx?p ... position=P

btw how in the hell did he not have a rehab assignment in the minors last season???
dt

Donn Beach
Posts: 1452
Joined: Thu May 02, 2019 1:06 am

Re: The big 3...

Post by Donn Beach » Tue Dec 03, 2019 4:29 pm

pointed that out the other day, he had .1 WAR based on pitching one inning the last game of the season, he was the opener

D-train
Posts: 6645
Joined: Mon Apr 29, 2019 1:33 am
Location: Kirkland

Re: The big 3...

Post by D-train » Tue Dec 03, 2019 4:54 pm

Donn Beach wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 4:29 pm
pointed that out the other day, he had .1 WAR based on pitching one inning the last game of the season, he was the opener
We could use another opener given our current rotation.
dt

DavidGee24
Posts: 1332
Joined: Wed May 01, 2019 6:24 pm
Location: Diamond Bar, CA

Re: The big 3...

Post by DavidGee24 » Wed Dec 04, 2019 6:38 pm

Donn Beach wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 4:29 pm
pointed that out the other day, he had .1 WAR based on pitching one inning the last game of the season, he was the opener
So if he pitches 200 innings he'll be a 20 WAR pitcher! Make it so!

D-train
Posts: 6645
Joined: Mon Apr 29, 2019 1:33 am
Location: Kirkland

Re: The big 3...

Post by D-train » Wed Dec 04, 2019 6:44 pm

DavidGee24 wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 6:38 pm
Donn Beach wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 4:29 pm
pointed that out the other day, he had .1 WAR based on pitching one inning the last game of the season, he was the opener
So if he pitches 200 innings he'll be a 20 WAR pitcher! Make it so!
200 innings with a 0.00 ERA would be quite an achievement.
dt

Post Reply