NFL power rankings: Are we 2nd or 5th

D-train
Posts: 6645
Joined: Mon Apr 29, 2019 1:33 am
Location: Kirkland

NFL power rankings: Are we 2nd or 5th

Post by D-train » Tue Dec 03, 2019 8:34 pm

dt

ThePro
Posts: 1374
Joined: Wed May 15, 2019 2:12 am

Re: NFL power rankings: Are we 2nd or 5th

Post by ThePro » Tue Dec 03, 2019 9:04 pm

3 spots beneath the team Hawks beat on the road. :shock:

Michael K.
Posts: 1081
Joined: Wed May 01, 2019 5:27 am

Re: NFL power rankings: Are we 2nd or 5th

Post by Michael K. » Tue Dec 03, 2019 9:07 pm

ThePro wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 9:04 pm
3 spots beneath the team Hawks beat on the road. :shock:
That week someone posted a power ranking in here, and the 49ers fell fewer spots than we did, after we beat them. Thank God these mean nothing.

ThePro
Posts: 1374
Joined: Wed May 15, 2019 2:12 am

Re: NFL power rankings: Are we 2nd or 5th

Post by ThePro » Tue Dec 03, 2019 9:14 pm

Michael K. wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 9:07 pm
ThePro wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 9:04 pm
3 spots beneath the team Hawks beat on the road. :shock:
That week someone posted a power ranking in here, and the 49ers fell fewer spots than we did, after we beat them. Thank God these mean nothing.
The second place team in the division is ranked higher. What in the actual F? :shock:

D-train
Posts: 6645
Joined: Mon Apr 29, 2019 1:33 am
Location: Kirkland

Re: NFL power rankings: Are we 2nd or 5th

Post by D-train » Tue Dec 03, 2019 9:23 pm

ThePro wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 9:14 pm
Michael K. wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 9:07 pm
ThePro wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 9:04 pm
3 spots beneath the team Hawks beat on the road. :shock:
That week someone posted a power ranking in here, and the 49ers fell fewer spots than we did, after we beat them. Thank God these mean nothing.
The second place team in the division is ranked higher. What in the actual F? :shock:
It's literally like they created their ranking by looking at schedules and standings from a month ago
dt

User avatar
Oso Dorado
Posts: 361
Joined: Thu May 02, 2019 8:43 pm
Location: Port Coquitlam, BC

Re: NFL power rankings: Are we 2nd or 5th

Post by Oso Dorado » Tue Dec 03, 2019 9:45 pm

It's because the Whiners are on a roll....having lost 2 while looking very impressive.

D-train
Posts: 6645
Joined: Mon Apr 29, 2019 1:33 am
Location: Kirkland

Re: NFL power rankings: Are we 2nd or 5th

Post by D-train » Tue Dec 03, 2019 9:55 pm

Oso Dorado wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 9:45 pm
It's because the Whiners are on a roll....having lost 2 while looking very impressive.
Great nickname for them. The impressive losers. :)
dt

Captain 97
Posts: 267
Joined: Mon May 06, 2019 9:23 pm

Re: NFL power rankings: Are we 2nd or 5th

Post by Captain 97 » Tue Dec 03, 2019 11:06 pm

Haven't read either ranking but right now I would Say its Ravens 1 and the Hawks Saints and niners are all pretty much even at 2-4. With New England as a distant 5.

Donn Beach
Posts: 1452
Joined: Thu May 02, 2019 1:06 am

Re: NFL power rankings: Are we 2nd or 5th

Post by Donn Beach » Tue Dec 03, 2019 11:40 pm

so its looking like, this is the end of Brady....

Michael K.
Posts: 1081
Joined: Wed May 01, 2019 5:27 am

Re: NFL power rankings: Are we 2nd or 5th

Post by Michael K. » Tue Dec 03, 2019 11:45 pm

Donn Beach wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 11:40 pm
so its looking like, this is the end of Brady....
I wonder which year we hear this will it actually be true. I thought he had moments like this in each of the last three seasons. Then, he does what he did in the 4th quarter Sunday Night and I am left to wonder if he is ready to bounce back. I didn't see the three TDs he threw in the last fifteen or so minutes of the game, but sounds like all of a sudden they clicked again. Was Houston playing soft to try and protect the lead?

Post Reply